Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 4NEW - The world's first tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
[ANN][BOUNTY] 4NEW ICO - Biggest SCAM ICO EVER!!! WEEKLY FAILED PAYOUT!!! 5,800,000 COINS!!!
Do you have some proofs that project is scam? If you have this proofs may I see their?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
RED FLAGS! how can it not be in the news if a cryptocompany is building a powerplant? how can 4new not know the name of the company building their plant? eco-green power ltd was previously called eco green tyres?! mirach capitalgoups last update is from 2015?? google it guys. seems scammy as hell.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
perfect project, I like the initial price 3.4$on exchanges!!
so glad that tis project focuses on the waste management which is the biggest problem of our mother nature .it would be great to contribute even the smallest act i can do .. keep it up and goodluck  Wink
Good saying, i think that you totally right and this is one of the biggest problem for real and that's so good that somebody tries to fix it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
[ANN][BOUNTY] 4NEW ICO - Biggest SCAM ICO EVER!!! WEEKLY FAILED PAYOUT!!! 5,800,000 COINS!!!
Read the bounty thread very well. Bounty will be paid after the ICO. Be calm and be patient this is a real project not a scam
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
WARNING!!!   WARNING!!  WARNING!!!

MOST OF THE ICO's ARE SCAM, STAY AWAY! DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO GET YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!! JUST GO TO POW COIN, ATLEAST THEY HAVE A PROOF OF WORK, BUY IT UNTIL THE PRICE IS CHEAP... BUT NEVER NEVER TRUST ICO'S.... STAY AWAY!!
and THE REALITY IS,.. MOST OF THE ICO's IS USING PEOPLE TO HYPE PEOPLE... and I hope 4NEW ADMIN WILL DO THEIR PROMISE TO GIVE BOUNTY FOR EVERY EFFORT WE MADE...

I ONLY RECEIVE MY 1st WEEK BOUNTY after the morethan 3weeks of puting their signature on my profile but they've failed me, for how many times that I sent PM all of their teams just to clarify and claim my bounty, but none of them listen they've ignored me...
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
I joined up to Twitter and FB Bounty campaignes. Have a nice day all of us!
Activity: 364
4NEW has began production of their first waste-to-energy plant! The goal is to build three in Sheffield, Herts and Newcastle by April 2018.
These plants will convert waste from around the world into sustainable, renewable and useable energy.
Activity: 73
nice project i hope this will go beyond anyone expectation
Activity: 134
And where will the plant for recycling be built? Which country will agree to host it?
Yeah i trust 4new will success but i dont understand why icobench.com give 4new project low score?

The score at ICObench.com is just their opinion and does not reflex the real value of the 4NEW project! Smiley! Join our telegram to find out more! https://t.me/FRNCoin
Activity: 518
Yeah i trust 4new will success but i dont understand why icobench.com give 4new project low score?
Activity: 132
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
I'm impressed with this project. Keep up the good work
Thank you all for your awesome support!
this is really the best ico bounty i think. the payment was fast once per week. really love this ICO Kiss

Thank you! Pleasure on our side Smiley
Activity: 518
this is really the best ico bounty i think. the payment was fast once per week. really love this ICO Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: