Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 13. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The development prospects of block coin coins in the field of health care finance are good, and the Aenco coin project team's technology is very good.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Beautiful and Good project! It's just a shame because now I just read the white paper and saw the benefits it brings to the people. But of course it's not too late to invest in this project and please do not remove your hearts in the middle of this project because there is the key to success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Korea, we are coming! On July 25, Aenco, together with Bitcoin.com, DACC and DECENT, will present at 9th CAMUP organized by CoinNest and incublock! Blockchain enthusiasts in Seoul, don’t miss out!

https://twitter.com/aencoin/status/1017813675204272128
AENCO Team displays good progress, we pray for your success and be successful in your visit to Korea On July 25 along with other respectable groups. If there are some discussions about your purpose, may you explain it well to the people's minds and to see that this is a project that they should support. Good luck Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I am interested on this idea. I will expect this to watch what is going to take place.
 Good luck team.

I'm expecting a lot from this project too because a blockchain that focuses in healthcare or medical technology is very unique.  I can't wait to see the progress day by day until it becomes one of the most successful coin in the market
Most of us here in this thread are relying in their big impact and huge help to researcher's which can be a great help for all of us in the future, because we will have more help for our health and can also cure diseases that are not yet able to cure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I like the construction of this plan! Engaging approach, blameless website, cognitive project.

I also noticed that thing , although the idea is not unique at all but the purpose is all that matter . I hope that this project will work soon so that we can see if this project is worth it or not .
This project is worth it for our investment because of their goal to support researchers financially and to help our healthcare technology. Once this project launch in the market, more people will be able to use the services that this ICO is offering.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
UPDATE: The 9th CAMUP has been rescheduled by the organiser. We will inform the date and time once we receive the latest update from them.
Merit: 2
I am interested on this idea. I will expect this to watch what is going to take place.
 Good luck team.

I'm expecting a lot from this project too because a blockchain that focuses in healthcare or medical technology is very unique.  I can't wait to see the progress day by day until it becomes one of the most successful coin in the market
I like the construction of this plan! Engaging approach, blameless website, cognitive project.

I also noticed that thing , although the idea is not unique at all but the purpose is all that matter . I hope that this project will work soon so that we can see if this project is worth it or not .
Activity: 462
Those indicative token supplies has 3 months lock up period as rewards, incentives, reserves and misc. token sale costs.
Activity: 78
 Good luck team.
Me too. I am looking forward for this project.
Activity: 52
Aenco was listed on the Tokenlion ICO Tracking Platform

Score: 3.3

Social Media Status: Slight growth

Total Followers: 9,105 (Twitter, Telegram) (July 16)

Traffic: 6K (June)

Find more stats about Aenco on Tokenlion:
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/518/aenco
New look for our website http://aencoin.com ! As we have progressed further to adopt a wider community, we have revamped it with the following features:
- Multi-language Interface
- UX enhancements
Check it out & give us feedback.
I still don't understand how this platform will operate globally or will you guys focus on one country or continent?

Operating in globally looks complicated for me and on the team as well , so I think they will just focus in some country for now but when the project succeed I hope that they try to operate globally.
Activity: 38
 Good luck team.
The plan looks rather hopeful. Wondrous website, well-advised business, really good website.

The website is just a portion of how good this project will be and if you check their whitepaper , you can see a lot of information there which can help you understand on what this project planning to do.
Activity: 462
If its blockchain, its listed on top 30 tech that the world will really needing 10 years from now. From Ai, Energy Funds etc. Google and researching can help a lot on your investing strategy. Healthcare also never get out on the list plus having github and great team is no red flag. The project create awareness and attending major events if you are happy with  your findings you can go on.
the bonus given to investors when presale pretty much with certain limitations of investment, the total supply of coins pretty much with the cheap price, when the ICO begins? is there any certainty about the exchange for this coin listings

Thanks for your interests.
🔥Private Sale is open NOW!🔥
JOIN US and get an EXCLUSIVE 60% bonus tokens.
Don’t miss the chance and register ASAP here:
https://signup.aencoin.com/register

⚡️Our Private Sale will end on 26th July 11:59 pm UTC time OR once the soft cap is met, under Aenco Management's discretion.⚡️

📌Pre-Sale: 27 July - 31 Aug 11:59 pm UTC
(Up to 50% bonus; min contribution: 1 ETH)
📌Crowd Sale: 1 Sept - TBC
(Up to 15% bonus)

AND YES. Aenco will be listed on IDAX, the top 20 exchange in daily trading voume! More details: https://medium.com/@aencoin/announcement-aenco-aen-will-be-listed-on-idax-fef3b1f65834

There are more top exchanges coming! Stay tuned!
Is there any bonus as regard buying Aenco tokens early during ico ?

Yes, Private Sale is open NOW!
JOIN US and get an EXCLUSIVE 60% bonus tokens.
Don’t miss the chance and register ASAP here:
https://signup.aencoin.com/register

📌Pre-Sale: 27 July - 31 Aug 11:59 pm UTC
(Up to 50% bonus; min contribution: 1 ETH)
📌Crowd Sale: 1 Sept - TBC
(Up to 15% bonus)
Korea, we are coming! On July 25, Aenco, together with Bitcoin.com, DACC and DECENT, will present at 9th CAMUP organized by CoinNest and incublock! Blockchain enthusiasts in Seoul, don’t miss out!

https://twitter.com/aencoin/status/1017813675204272128
Activity: 350
The plan looks rather hopeful. Wondrous website, well-advised business, really good website.
what do you mean about well advised for this kind of ico?because the purpose of this project is the financial problem that you can loan just to pay for hospital bill right?
Pages:
Jump to: