Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] [ICO] Aerum - Blockchain 3.0⭐🔥 - page 2. (Read 17352 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hope this is the best project I've ever done
Activity: 121
Merit: 2
Really like the project. Here is one detailed article: aerum ico review
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Is there a specific importance of being in blockchain 3.0 over other project?   I know there are other almost similar project that promise faster transactions to end users, high throughput and very scalable already in the market,  

so what makes Aerum stand out from this similar project that are already gaining ground? and do you consider these similar project (e.g Zillqa, QuckChain etc) to be direct competitors?
Love project with faster transactions and i believe this project will do well as others, will keep an eye on this thread.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
When does the ICO start and where is your project based?

Looks a very promising project with a large, strong team.
Activity: 126
Good project
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
I see aerum projects are very fast developing, and now there are so many people who have known aerum,
aerum attractiveness is very good, this cannot be wasted
copper member
Activity: 25

Very interesting concept, I am fascinated by sharding of the blockchain, my only concern is that it can sacrifice safety if there is a small pool of nodes. How do you plan to tackle this issue?

Very impressed with the litepaper, I don't think I have seen a larger and more detailed litepaper from a project. It's over 30 pages long. I don't want to even guess how long the white paper will be!

Thanks! Whitepaper is soon to be released! We have a product in the late beta, so the whitepaper is basically a product documentation which makes it far more complex and detailed than any future-looking whitepaper. We are talking about blueprints here. Maybe we will need to break it down to white and yellow paper though to release whitepaper first.
copper member
Activity: 25
Do you have KYC for bounties or investments?

No for bounties. For investments - over 1000 usd.
Activity: 21
Do you have KYC for bounties or investments?
Activity: 26
Very interesting concept, I am fascinated by sharding of the blockchain, my only concern is that it can sacrifice safety if there is a small pool of nodes. How do you plan to tackle this issue?

Very impressed with the litepaper, I don't think I have seen a larger and more detailed litepaper from a project. It's over 30 pages long. I don't want to even guess how long the white paper will be!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Aerum have a new task at Crowdholding. Log in, give your feedback to Aerum and earn crypto for your feedback!

Click here http://bit.ly/2xC0xQs to join the crypto co-creation revolution!

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
A good and attractive project, I hope it will succeed and gain a lot of trust from investors. Hope XRM will be list on the big trading exchange floors.
Good idea guys, I think your platform will be worthy in the market, what is the value of the token at the initial sale? Thanks

Hello konstant111,

The soft cap for the project is $5 million USD in ETH

The hard cap for the project is $20 million USD in ETH.

If you need anymore information please feel free to type another question.
This is an interesting project I would like to know more about the tokenomics.

Hello zee123,

You can read our tokenomics in our extensive litepaper at page 22. Here is the link - https://aerum.com/lite-paper.

I hope this answers your question.
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Litepaper is LIVE !

Turkish Onepager is LIVE !

Great work tortumtrak!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Litepaper is LIVE !

Turkish Onepager is LIVE !

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is an interesting project I would like to know more about the tokenomics.
team only 3 members.

with 8 adviser?

Hello netto7

The team members listed on the thread are the core management, we have updated the thread to include all the team members at Aerum after your comment. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.  
Activity: 5
Very interesting, I will be happy to follow the project.I wish him success.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Good idea guys, I think your platform will be worthy in the market, what is the value of the token at the initial sale? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: