Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [AIRDROP]🚀 Luvdub Coin - Next Evolution in Online Dating - page 27. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Good project, it seems a good project! Good luck
Activity: 83
This is a unique and totally different project in crypto currency market.
The project is interesting! I think that he has a great future.
Activity: 69
I'm very exciting joint here.
Good success
Activity: 17
This is a great project. It gives the community a very interesting experience, while also offering great value. I think in the future this project will be very developed.
Activity: 23
Good afternoon! I hope this project will achieve good success
Activity: 3
joined airdrop, love this project!
Activity: 118
Super perspective project,I recommend to my friends
Activity: 23
Looks Great. In Luvdub We Trust !  Tongue
Activity: 4
Great solution to a painful problem. I wish this project all the best.
Activity: 35
This project seems very good and will go to the moon..im very interested and watch for it to bloom
Activity: 22
This great project is so excellent making the future of his members so successful be part of this great project and received your great reward. best regards for Luvdub Coin
Activity: 20
Activity: 65
I am very interested in your project. Long that the token will be on the floor Kucoin, houbi and binance ... What have you planned for the future with your project yet?
Activity: 94
i think luvdub will help reduce  cheating on online dating
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
Everything sounds great. Are Canadians allowed as investors?

Hi,

Canadians are able to participate as long as they provide the appropriate documentation and are not on the international sanctions list.

Love,

Luvdub Nation Inc.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
I like the project but the sign up form requires ID & address? Very wary about giving this stuff.

Hi,

I completely understand your concern.  As a US corporation, we are required to comply with regulations imposed by congress.  This includes KYC-AML and anti-money laundering.  If we do not maintain compliance, we would be subject to fines and potentially imprisonment.  For further information, you may visit https://www.luvdubcoin.com/kyc-aml/.

Love,

Luvdub Nation Inc.

Security Reminder!

*Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.
Activity: 7
I love this project ! great work !!! for Lovebuds  Wink
Activity: 70
I like this platform, it will surely be worldwide accepted. With so many features required and necessary for online dating, its all in one dating app. Great job
Activity: 103
First time I heard about Luvdub I got all excited. The idea behind the project is really good especially
Activity: 33
good project, I keep cheering you up from Japan.
Pages:
Jump to: