Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs - page 21. (Read 9417 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I think, when it's already available in market Muxe Platforms will help to boost our economy due to the overwhelming and inexhaustible projects that exist in the Real estate industry. It can also provide thousands of jobs in every community of every countries.

I definitely and totally agreed to what you have said! It will open lot of job opportunities to all the people who deals and involves themselves in the brokerage and real estate industry. Also I am foreseeing that it will boost the economy of each and every countries in the world.
Right, because Real Estate industry is one of those who put a large amount of TAX into our Government and these taxes are used by our Government in the development of our countries and this is good because it is in line with our law.
That is true and indeed it is very beneficial to the government once that MUXE will be publish and establish legitimately due to the fact that it will be a very in-demand project that has made this year! I am glad to be part of the MUXE community.
no doubt because realestate has become one of the big businesses and has a lot of enthusiasts from the big circle. In any country the real estate business has mushroomed and is definitely easy to achieve success.

i agree real estate is one of the large business to begin and this it can create a passive income and most of all really a good investment also for long-term the longer it takes the more higher value it places Muxe platform is indeed wonderful project to ever created such a great ideas by the developer it will be more successful in the future .
Yes, because the platform created by MUXE is a platform that can stay until the world remain in our galaxy. If you want to create a home, let MUXE and help you in all aspects. If you want to destroy an old home to position your new and dream home, you can contact MUXE to get help or appropriate people for your project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Once Muxe release the product I am sure listing to many exchanges is next in line, coin value depends on its performance to the system and a working product is highly priority especially in ICO stages.
Yes indeed! That MUXE will be listed in many exchanges due to the fact that once that is launch and release many people will patronize it and it will be in-demand because it is very useful and beneficial to many people especially who are dealing with brokerage and real estate industry.
And as of now we already get more listed in somr top exchange and probably get to list more in the future and I think the team should also prioritize the development of the product since it is the basis that investors are looking for.
next target of the project is to be a success and to be listed in top 1 exchange trading in crypto more power for the team keep us updated this become more interested to investor just keep supporting guys.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Once Muxe release the product I am sure listing to many exchanges is next in line, coin value depends on its performance to the system and a working product is highly priority especially in ICO stages.
Yes indeed! That MUXE will be listed in many exchange due to the fact that once that is launch and release many people will patronize it and it will be in-demand because it is very useful and beneficial to many people especially who are dealing with brokerage and real estate industry.
And as of now we already get more listed in somr top exchange and probably get to list more in the future and I think the team should also prioritize the development of the product since it is the basis that investors are looking for.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Muxe have a good roadmap conclusion their show the step by step process until the end of the year this is a nice system for everybody dreaming of real state the concept of the security and settlement of the user I looking forward for a development setup.
Your observation is amazing and correct! So far, there has been a Shardax polling event to bring MUXE to their list of tokens. You can participate to show your solid support to this project.
That is really good review about the MUXE! As far as I know they are really following their roadmap and so far it went smoothly and as what they have planned. When the time that it is available online it will be an in-demand project which will leads to success.
Their continuous work with the founder of this platform is greatly contributes to the development of this project, you will also notice that they are not stopping the enrollment of MUXE tokens in different exchanges.
Activity: 616
Yes indeed! That MUXE will be listed in many exchange due to the fact that once that is launch and release many people will patronize it and it will be in-demand because it is very useful and beneficial to many people especially who are dealing with brokerage and real estate industry.
Activity: 406
ICO is drawing near and I can't wait to see how MUXE will make a statement in the market. I'm eager to see MUXE within the Top 150 tokens by end of the year.
Let us make impossible possible for MUXE that atleast we can try to make it listed as one of the top 150 tokens before the end the year because we all know that it is a very high potential token and one of the most useful token of its kind.
Any news regarding the Shardax community vote? The last time I checked Muxe is on rank 1. I hope Muxe made it
as of now the team are busy to promoting project from other exchange and development of the project shardax is verifying from all people voting let just wait for further announcement.
Its a great effort being done with the team. By promoting and supporting Muxe is an indication that the team behind this project were dedicaged to achieve our only goal, to make this platform a successful piece.
We did not get the First place at the Shardax polls but like its CEO, I'm also not content with the Final judgment of Shardax because it seems wrong. But do not despair and maintain our strong support for MUXE because more beautiful exchanges await for MUXE.
What MUXE needs to do now is to turn their time and mind into more beautiful exchanges, for this kind and great project it is not impossible to list it in many exchanges.
The most important thing is to give all their efforts in developing the platform and make it truly efficient. Having a lot of exchange listing will be non-sense if the platform is failing. Everything will come after a good working platform.
i agree everything will fall into pieces just follow their roadmap continues developing the product or making more improvement thus the team are making a great effort we are all witnessing the project muxe has been progressing very well up to now and we have are top in some exchange list.
Activity: 339
Any news regarding the Shardax community vote? The last time I checked Muxe is on rank 1. I hope Muxe made it
as of now the team are busy to promoting project from other exchange and development of the project shardax is verifying from all people voting let just wait for further announcement.
Its a great effort being done with the team. By promoting and supporting Muxe is an indication that the team behind this project were dedicaged to achieve our only goal, to make this platform a successful piece.
We did not get the First place at the Shardax polls but like its CEO, I'm also not content with the Final judgment of Shardax because it seems wrong. But do not despair and maintain our strong support for MUXE because more beautiful exchanges await for MUXE.
What MUXE needs to do now is to turn their time and mind into more beautiful exchanges, for this kind and great project it is not impossible to list it in many exchanges.
The most important thing is to give all their efforts in developing the platform and make it truly efficient. Having a lot of exchange listing will be non-sense if the platform is failing. Everything will come after a good working platform.
Activity: 196
Activity: 420
depends on what investor experience about the real state once investor experience a good service good product many of them are going to have an interest i can't wait to launch the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272

Yup. It goes as well with other ICO's. It is very important that a good performing product is present so that it could get a good market value and lot of people will use the product.
Activity: 462
I think, when it's already available in market Muxe Platforms will help to boost our economy due to the overwhelming and inexhaustible projects that exist in the Real estate industry. It can also provide thousands of jobs in every community of every countries.

I definitely and totally agreed to what you have said! It will open lot of job opportunities to all the people who deals and involves themselves in the brokerage and real estate industry. Also I am foreseeing that it will boost the economy of each and every countries in the world.
Right, because Real Estate industry is one of those who put a large amount of TAX into our Government and these taxes are used by our Government in the development of our countries and this is good because it is in line with our law.
That is true and indeed it is very beneficial to the government once that MUXE will be publish and establish legitimately due to the fact that it will be a very in-demand project that has made this year! I am glad to be part of the MUXE community.
no doubt because realestate has become one of the big businesses and has a lot of enthusiasts from the big circle. In any country the real estate business has mushroomed and is definitely easy to achieve success.

i agree real estate is one of the large business to begin and this it can create a passive income and most of all really a good investment also for long-term the longer it takes the more higher value it places Muxe platform is indeed wonderful project to ever created such a great ideas by the developer it will be more successful in the future .
Merit: 11
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

no doubt because realestate has become one of the big businesses and has a lot of enthusiasts from the big circle. In any country the realestate business has mushroomed and is definitely easy to achieve success.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
ICO is drawing near and I can't wait to see how MUXE will make a statement in the market. I'm eager to see MUXE within the Top 150 tokens by end of the year.
Activity: 616

Activity: 406
Muxe have a good roadmap conclusion their show the step by step process until the end of the year this is a nice system for everybody dreaming of real state the concept of the security and settlement of the user I looking forward for a development setup.
Your observation is amazing and correct! So far, there has been a Shardax polling event to bring MUXE to their list of tokens. You can participate to show your solid support to this project.
That is really good review about the MUXE! As far as I know they are really following their roadmap and so far it went smoothly and as what they have planned. When the time that it is available online it will be an in-demand project which will leads to success.
Activity: 230
MUXE will help us limit the problems that can occur when we are rushing out a project at the right time, I believe we can complete more than one project sooner because of MUXE functions that we can benefit from.
yes that's right just wait and follow according to what is on plan i trust this project they can make it become a successful other than ico let's just see what is next step of the team.
Yes, Currently the team are busy in the poll of Cryptaldash. We can show again to MUXE our strong and full support to them and we can share it with our acquaintances to help with polling.
Pages:
Jump to: