Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] NTQ NETWORK - New era of E-sports Industry - page 2. (Read 1055 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
-A good project with the best team, hope it will have success
Activity: 7
you do not have plans to conduct an online broadcast where you answer questions on the air with some members of the team?

join our Telegram channel you can find group chat.
Activity: 34
You can make good money. Join now! Interesting site for earnings!
Activity: 3
you do not have plans to conduct an online broadcast where you answer questions on the air with some members of the team?

just join our telegram t.me/ntqnetwork
we will create group to discuss soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
do you have a discord server?
not yet. just join telegram chanel, t.me/ntqnetwork
we will create group to discuss soon.
Activity: 16
do you have a discord server?
Activity: 11
This project is good and very impressive to me
That was fast! I joined the airdrop.  If you move with the project as fast as you did with that form, the sky is the limit.

I have another question tho... Why some of the pictures of your team look extremely professional and high def, and some are low resolution?

Oh... and... If you people need any romanian translation for the website or for the white-paper let me know.
ya some partner's logo i dont know why website not allows us to high resolution.
We tried to fix but still could not
Activity: 11
Amazing project and i love japan😍
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page to HINDI language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
That was fast! I joined the airdrop.  If you move with the project as fast as you did with that form, the sky is the limit.

I have another question tho... Why some of the pictures of your team look extremely professional and high def, and some are low resolution?

Oh... and... If you people need any romanian translation for the website or for the white-paper let me know.
I tried to join your airdrop:

In the form, in the specific field of "Telegram join and Username " it's asking me for an email adress... should I wait for a fix or should I re-add my email adress considering I already shared and re-tweeted your post?
sorry about that, we fixed it
Shame on you or your country if you scam or not follow the roadmap.
I will buy if you honor the warrant
I can take the honor of the Japanese to assure you: we will be on the right track and put ntq into one of the most valuable coin.

In the form, in the specific field of "Telegram join and Username " it's asking me for an email adress... should I wait for a fix or should I re-add my email adress considering I already shared and re-tweeted your post?
just wait for a fix, just need your username. you same with me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This project is good and very impressive to me. the first to see from the roadmap, where the idea was created and developed in a fairly efficient time. ICO's Token Sale begins Aug 1, 2018 - Sep 1, 2018 with a target of 30,000,000 NTQ. and in Sep.2018 will list in CMC and IDEX market. This project will be very attractive to investors. hopefully this project is successful and running smoothly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Shame on you or your country if you scam or not follow the roadmap.
I will buy if you honor the warrant
Activity: 14
Visit : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4sfGcodiKBw0Yzq1vSNZbJIbGdudL7s_uPpba4U5HSOHJoQ/viewform

Your current offer requires a Google login? Not everyone supports needing to use the big monster.  Cheesy
Activity: 1
relly ? I hope it's good
Pages:
Jump to: