Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] TheOnionNews - Where fantasy and reality become ONE - page 2. (Read 560 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
HI!
Thank you, I joined your project!
As far as I understood, you need to maintain activity in your social networks and upload two pictures (a minimum?) One per day per site. Accordingly, I can download them every day and not just two, right?
I like the humor! I wish you success!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I have read the conditions to join the bounty program on the project website but not clear as required to track and post on facebook, twitter ... every day must post at least one post? I do not participate in Whitelist but there is no bounty registration site as the project's guide.

Hi, super easy, we stated that:
- Register
- Fill in the required information depending on which bounty you want to join (Facebook, Insta, etc.)
- Submit your username

For tasks, we also have information on our website, for example: Facebook tasks
- 3 shares per week: 30 tokens
- Like page: 50 tokens
- Don't do multiple share per day, because we count multiple share in 1 day as 1 share only.
- Post your tasks in our Bounty thread every Friday.

That's all. Just make a brief summary for you Grin
Activity: 252
I have read the conditions to join the bounty program on the project website but not clear as required to track and post on facebook, twitter ... every day must post at least one post? I do not participate in Whitelist but there is no bounty registration site as the project's guide.
Is your project the same concept as 9gag, buzzfeed, and the likes?

We are almost the same. But we have many other features which are more superior than what they currently have such as:
- Rewards for user contribution (can be change to fiat)
- Gaming features
- And many more, please check our ico page and white paper for more details
Activity: 13
Is your project the same concept as 9gag, buzzfeed, and the likes?
The Onion News
A token with combinations of utilities and securities for News and Entertainment network
Rewards and games - Have fun and earning from the fun

Private ICO sale IS LIVED NOW!

- Those who are whitelisted will be able to join. Whitelisted processes are here.
- Minimum buy for Private ICO will be: 20 ETH for 480,000 tokens.
- Private ICO will last until 12pm GMT, Apr. 1 2018.
- Private ICO cap: 2,500 ETH.

Airdrop is only 1 time and max 1,000 participants
Please check the instruction at the end of post (slots available: 995)

Pages:
Jump to: