Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ALETHENA [ATH] – First Swiss Blockchain-Asset Rating - page 3. (Read 7410 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
im waiting and will watching closely your project dev,good luck
Thanks for your kind words!
Activity: 434
im waiting and will watching closely your project dev,good luck
Activity: 12
We bought ICO ratings on ICObench to prove how crooked the system is and why a proper investment project due diligence is necessary.

https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394
We are among the top of the 2018 TOP 100 Swiss Startup Awards. Help us win, by voting here https://www.startup.ch/index.cfm?CFID=610769118&CFTOKEN=77337819&page=129367&profil_id=18598
Activity: 17
ICO cancelled? no numbers on the website anymore?  Huh

Working again - but does not look like very stable. It was not the first issue I observed.
Our technical provider Swisscom Blockchain AG experienced some issues. Now everything is back and running.
As far as I know the Swiss accurate and purposeful, the project will be just super. I hope they will also collect ICO
Thanks a lot for your kind words - we truly want to be the market mechanism that boosts transparency and sustainability in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
As far as I know the Swiss accurate and purposeful, the project will be just super. I hope they will also collect ICO
Activity: 18
I think the concept of this ALETHENA is good, by creating a rating on an assets it could count the total value of any company or any wealth that people/investors has.
This way it will be able to determine the price when it need to be sell.

Interesting approach! Yes, the concept makes absolutely sense. Does anybody know whether there is any competition in Alethena's market regarding ratings and evaluations after the ico?
I think the concept of this ALETHENA is good, by creating a rating on an assets it could count the total value of any company or any wealth that people/investors has.
Thanks for the feedback. In a later version of our MVP we will integrate a portfolio management cockpit for investors so people don't have to switch anymore between applications making it much more convenient for ICO investors.
The project is very promising. However, I have been reading about the development team, the division of expertise is commendable however, some of the team members have a very limited information on their linkedin account. Can somebody help me on this? Thank you.
Thanks a lot for the feedback - very happy to help here. The detailed CVs are depicted in our white paper section 7 https://www.alethena.com/wp-content/uploads/Alethena_Whitepaper_vfinal.pdf or in our pitch presentation on a high-level basis https://www.alethena.com/wp-content/uploads/Alethena_Whitepaper_Presentation_vfinal.pdf. Hope this helps!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The project is very promising. However, I have been reading about the development team, the division of expertise is commendable however, some of the team members have a very limited information on their linkedin account. Can somebody help me on this? Thank you.
one more question: will you be present at a blockchain summit the next days where I can meet the team?
We will be at the SICTIC Investor Day on June 21 in Zug: https://www.sictic.ch/events/53-blockchain/
one more question: will you be present at a blockchain summit the next days where I can meet the team?

Sure, will do! The listing strategy is that we start with decentralised exchanges and aim to get listed at a centralised exchange with a security broker license in Q4 2018.

By when do you expect dividend payments? When I should hold the token I would like to get something back.

According to our business plan we expect company profits and therefore dividends by end of 2019. That's exactly our motivation behind our asset token - letting investors participate in our growth.

Any concrete projections what I can expect as a potential investor?
Please check out the "When Moon" section on our website: https://www.alethena.com/. There we provide this information.

Sure, will do! The listing strategy is that we start with decentralised exchanges and aim to get listed at a centralised exchange with a security broker license in Q4 2018.

By when do you expect dividend payments? When I should hold the token I would like to get something back.

According to our business plan we expect company profits and therefore dividends by end of 2019. That's exactly our motivation behind our asset token - letting investors participate in our growth.

Any concrete projections what I can expect as a potential investor?

Pages:
Jump to: