Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 2. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 98
🍁 Autumn came but that is no reason to forget about sunglasses. Alphy recommends you to be fashionable all year round and find sunglasses of your dream – Versace, Ted Baker, Guess, Just Cavalli, Aviator, Roxy, Ray-Ban – on Alphateca.com
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40888457_674950309553484_3835938989747994624_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=510bb30c1edfedcd5a4635f0114be110&oe=5C1AE775
Activity: 14
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
This is an interesting project, making an online marketing can be profiting for both side, since today there are many online marketing that just providing a site where the seller can put their stuff without doing the hustle to create their own website.

Thanks for your support!
This is an interesting project, making an online marketing can be profiting for both side, since today there are many online marketing that just providing a site where the seller can put their stuff without doing the hustle to create their own website.
Activity: 28
How to participate in the bounty campaign of this project?
Activity: 140
Lets Say , You own a app in your Phone . Allow you to spend your CryptoGainz everywhere in the world  With NFC Payment and insand exchange on It . And have a Loyality Program  For Spending and Holding General Token .  What you gona think About it Is this is what we need for Spread CryptoCurrency Around us .?
This is a amazing information
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It is very good that the developers of this project did not follow this path and conduct ICO where anyone can become a participant of the project. I am happy about this as it contributes to greater decentralization.

Hopefully the team behind Alphateca is serious and the reason that they let everyone participate is driven by a good motive.
I also hope so. However, the team is interested in the fact that their project was successful. I think they are interested in global success.

That's the question every time you look at a project. Are they really interested in global success or in personal success. Usually that could be congruent, but it's a while until you are globally successful and then they prefer a shortcut, make some quick money and move on.
These problems exist all over the world in every field of activity, I think that one should not exaggerate their significance.

My point is still valid. If you want to invest in a project you should make sure that your interests are aligned with those of the team behind it.
Activity: 63
Wonderful project that targets extremely fast-growing markets. Great team and a huge potential. Exciting to see how the project moves forward. that is quite amazing !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Yes. The one who enters the market first will get a significant advantage. If you use them competently, you can keep leading positions for a long time.
On the example of bitcoin, we see how important it is to get started first. Even being an obsolete coin in some sense, bitcoin has the most solid positions in the market.
If we logically argue, the current situation in the market will benefit the project, since competitors in this situation will have great difficulties in entering the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
This platform is used by those people who see crypto-currency as a new reality, although yesterday it seems too complex and unattainable for them. Well, if the project does what it is going to, yeap.

Surprisingly, if you compare the modern world with the one that was 10 years ago, you can see an unimaginable difference. And the pace of such changes is getting faster from year to year.
Activity: 364
Do not expect excessive profits in a short time, indeed, in the first place, the platform should find a lot of followers, only under such condition we can see a worthy result.
I think this is not a problem for patient investors. Now we should not expect quick profits, the market is cautious enough, but I will be happy if the project develops evenly according to the road map.
It seems to me that the fall in the market turned out to be unreasonably profound, so the option is possible when the entire market will grow at a rapid pace again.
You are right, under favorable circumstances this will be an additional factor helping the project to grow.
Activity: 910
wangmidi
The potential market for this project is really huge. I think in order to seize it, devs need a clear long-term marketing strategy.
Activity: 476
This would be a very good scenario, since it would allow the project to occupy and hold the leading positions in this market.
It all depends on how quickly the platform will be able to respond to people's requests. I do not even know what trends are now in online trading so I do not know what those requests might be.
I think these trends will be visible in practice, it is difficult to guess in advance which direction will be most in demand.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Do not expect excessive profits in a short time, indeed, in the first place, the platform should find a lot of followers, only under such condition we can see a worthy result.
I think this is not a problem for patient investors. Now we should not expect quick profits, the market is cautious enough, but I will be happy if the project develops evenly according to the road map.
It seems to me that the fall in the market turned out to be unreasonably profound, so the option is possible when the entire market will grow at a rapid pace again.
Activity: 336
The Alphateca coin project has a very broad market, and the potential of coin development is expected by investors.
Pages:
Jump to: