Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 18. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
oh, as my personal experience tells me, it’s a bad idea to believe the majority))
what, you failed with some other ICO?
nope)) I started buying bitcoins when their cost exceeded 16 big ones))))
ahahahahah)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I can only sympathize with you))))))) )))))))))))))))
judging by the number of your smiles, you don’t really sympathize)) but oh well)) it’s always a valuable experience))
Well, this does not mean that now you can’t believe anyone!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
oh, as my personal experience tells me, it’s a bad idea to believe the majority))
ahahahahah)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I can only sympathize with you))))))) )))))))))))))))
judging by the number of your smiles, you don’t really sympathize)) but oh well)) it’s always a valuable experience))
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Guys, who read the Whitepaper? what do you think is it’s important to read it? I know some good projects with just terrible documentation..
I did, it’s interesting and almost no water. Actually, it seems to me that the project is worth investing in.
I also think that this project stands out among others. I hope that market conditions will improve,because now it is so difficult
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Honestly, surprised that the topic is still alive)))
why not?
because the vast majority of ICOs are the most common type of scam. And, as a rule, a special influx of commentators (which are not commentators at all) is observed only on the eve of the sale of tokens. And long before it’s just quiet in these topics)))
and what does this tell you?)))
well, it means that people are really interested, it means that there is something in this particular project.
I see you also think about it
well, let's start with the fact that I tend to listen to the majority in these matters. And if the majority is interested (and this is not an ordinary pyramid designed for old retired people - on the forum, it seems to me, there are quite advanced people who understand economics and the latest technological trends), then why shouldn't I pay attention?...
Activity: 280
Guys, who read the Whitepaper? what do you think is it’s important to read it? I know some good projects with just terrible documentation..
I did, it’s interesting and almost no water. Actually, it seems to me that the project is worth investing in.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
why not?
because the vast majority of ICOs are the most common type of scam. And, as a rule, a special influx of commentators (which are not commentators at all) is observed only on the eve of the sale of tokens. And long before it’s just quiet in these topics)))
well, it means that people are really interested, it means that there is something in this particular project.
well, let's start with the fact that I tend to listen to the majority in these matters. And if the majority is interested (and this is not an ordinary pyramid designed for old retired people - on the forum, it seems to me, there are quite advanced people who understand economics and the latest technological trends), then why shouldn't I pay attention?...
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Newbie started garbage ICO, lol, wondering who will put money in.
Activity: 266
Activity: 439
Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
if you read white paper, you would see that the minimum contribution is more than two hundred euros. Are you really rich enough to risk such a sum and give it to those guys whose whitepaper you are too lazy to read?....
I will also add: infographics there is just great. For some reason I did not expect to see just such a flow of information. I personally perceive it better. It’s great for a general understanding of the situation.
Well, it seems to me that the way the documentation is compiled doesn’t really affect the profitability of the project.
Nevertheless, the project team members themselves should be interested in attracting as many investors as possible. And if they didn’t even bother to make a normal white piper, then I’m more likely to consider such a project a scam over the one that has a good whitepiper.
something I didn’t think about, you are probably right And it is interesting for me to know for sure.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
if you read white paper, you would see that the minimum contribution is more than two hundred euros. Are you really rich enough to risk such a sum and give it to those guys whose whitepaper you are too lazy to read?....
I will also add: infographics there is just great. For some reason I did not expect to see just such a flow of information. I personally perceive it better. It’s great for a general understanding of the situation.
Well, it seems to me that the way the documentation is compiled doesn’t really affect the profitability of the project.
Nevertheless, the project team members themselves should be interested in attracting as many investors as possible. And if they didn’t even bother to make a normal white piper, then I’m more likely to consider such a project a scam over the one that has a good whitepiper.
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
why not?
Activity: 112
why not?
Activity: 182
the prospects for the project are obvious. The main thing now is to make sure all this is not a scam...
I mean AQER is rather interesting for me for investing, but I am doubting because there are so many scams everywhere. You all know..
Now most of the projects on the market are probably ordinary scam, but this project is not similar to it, but we need to monitor the development
the prospects for the project are obvious. The main thing now is to make sure all this is not a scam...
I mean AQER is rather interesting for me for investing, but I am doubting because there are so many scams everywhere. You all know..
Activity: 224
O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
He simply said that theoretically this ICO can be a scam, like so many others eventually appeared to be.
Hey hey hey, I’m not calling anyone criminals in vain. Again: the project (or rather, the idea of ​​it) I like. I’m considering all of the nuances though))
But it seems to me personally that all these big words - ICO, blockchain, artificial intelligence - are meant before all else to attract the attention of investors. Trendy techs and all that...
Listen, well, the blockchain, ai are used directly in practice here to provide more capabilities. There are other more technical forums for you if you want to go more in-depth as for technologies.
why bother getting into all these ICOs at all with all this ‘unnecessary to dig inoto tech’?...
I sort of know how it all works (not a developer, but I’m kind of interested in all these IT topics), but for some reason I don’t put high hopes on all these ICOs. On the other hand, I will be glad if I can participate in this project (I like it and that's it), just need to save money, I don’t want to be limit myself with just one token
Oh, so you are an expert? what exactly do you like about this project?
well... I checked out the team, checked out the site, checked out the prospects of the niche of the project... It seems that everything isn’t so bad)
As about some details.. if you are using instagram or YouTube, you can understand how much more or less well-known bloggers are in demand now... secondly... look at the site, go to linkedin profiles of the team.... well, I would say that everything is done flawlessly with these guys.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: