Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ARBIZ | 15th November | ⚡ Decentralized Marketing Platform - page 2. (Read 3929 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi! We continue!
Pages ANN, the bounty program, whitepaper are refreshed. Additional updates will come out in the nearest future.
ICO is divided into rounds now. In everyone there is hard-cap is limited. part of unsold tokens will be burned! The token price with each round raises for the good investments!
A main objective - 91 000 ETH. From the first the cost of a token will grow to a final round more than 40 times!
We decided to make big addition for cryptocommunity (more detail in Whitepaper)!
As we also spoke, everything only begins!
Join and be with us!

www.arbiz.biz
BTC 1st round ICO starts 15 Nov
Follow us:
Medium @arbizplatform
Twitter https://twitter.com/arbizplatform
Facebook www.fb.com/platformarbiz
Telegram https://t.me/arbizplatform
Activity: 238
I think you should update the news about the ARBIZ, it would be made more guy know the process of the project in here.
I am lazy to pay attention about the telegram.

We continue!
First, we think and receive confirmation that the idea is very interesting! The main thing is competent advancing. Now we work in the direction of tactics of advance and we develop the additional sides of the platform for a favor of society (cryptocommunity, business, citizens, scientific institutes, etc.). Agree that the Arbiz project really can advance considerably the interoperability layer in society, its products and services. The crypt will quit to the real sector for people!
Secondly, as correctly expressed on the Russian ANN, it is an experience and we derive the pleasure from it. In general, I noted that it is necessary to Learn to derive pleasure from that, what you are doing.
Thirdly, we keep the word and fulfilled all obligations that we gave. Sitting at the monitor screen, users are so hidden that swindlers often use it. Personally to us, our reputation and a name is more expensive. Additional, we have a specific goal.
Well, remain with us and derive pleasure from an involvement in the real Arbiz project!

--
Arbiz team
www.arbiz.biz
so have any plan about the exchange?

Sure, we have. You'll know about it in the nearest future. Smth could seems strange for people, but the exchange price will be higher at the listing moment.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
We continue!
First, we think and receive confirmation that the idea is very interesting! The main thing is competent advancing. Now we work in the direction of tactics of advance and we develop the additional sides of the platform for a favor of society (cryptocommunity, business, citizens, scientific institutes, etc.). Agree that the Arbiz project really can advance considerably the interoperability layer in society, its products and services. The crypt will quit to the real sector for people!
Secondly, as correctly expressed on the Russian ANN, it is an experience and we derive the pleasure from it. In general, I noted that it is necessary to Learn to derive pleasure from that, what you are doing.
Thirdly, we keep the word and fulfilled all obligations that we gave. Sitting at the monitor screen, users are so hidden that swindlers often use it. Personally to us, our reputation and a name is more expensive. Additional, we have a specific goal.
Well, remain with us and derive pleasure from an involvement in the real Arbiz project!

--
Arbiz team
www.arbiz.biz
so have any plan about the exchange?
We continue!

--
Arbiz team
www.arbiz.biz
who already received tokens for the performed bounty?

everybody have got there reward for the bounty.
the bounty list you can check on www.arbiz.biz
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
who already received tokens for the performed bounty?
thank dev i have receive token when token list on exchange dev?

We think it will be better to list after ICO.
Stay looking for the Arbiz-news!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
thank dev i have receive token when token list on exchange dev?
Hi to everyone!
By the pre-ICO results we report that soft-cap hasn't been achieved, and it means we, as promised, will send back the money of those who has invested and we will continue to work on the project, as it was planned. We will execute arrangements and we will fulfill the obligations to Baunty-program participants, as promised.
Work with the project is continued. The strategic plan remains the same, however tactics will change. We hope for further support of community in promotion of the project. Monitor after publications and be aware of our news!
As we said, we keep the word!
Stay with us! Everything is only begins!
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Thinking of this interesting project, but need sometime to research more
Pages:
Jump to: