Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Arium 2.0 - Free e-Commerce App on the Ethereum Network - page 2. (Read 644 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
How do they maintain transparency in their token system?
Activity: 16
Who is the team? Why is there no information in the whitepaper and on the official website?
copper member
Activity: 25
any bounty program with follow me? i am interested about your project

Hi, we are recruiting paid ambassadors for our project here:
http://www.hirose-dispatching.com/arium-project.html
Activity: 18
I'm excited to join Social Media campaign once it starts. I wouldn't want to miss this!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This looks like an interesting project!
If the team behind it can really pull this off, it's going to be really useful to a lot of people.
I'll keep a close eye on this project and perhaps even jump in at some point...
right, I initially hesitated a little after reading the thread. then I searched for more information by visiting this project's website, and I think it changed my mind, I became a little interested in the concept of this project about e-commerce
Activity: 23
This looks like an interesting project!
If the team behind it can really pull this off, it's going to be really useful to a lot of people.
I'll keep a close eye on this project and perhaps even jump in at some point...
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
What are the biggest challenges you expect to face and how do you plan to overcome these challenges?
copper member
Activity: 50
If the launch is in 2019, it will most likely be the largest ICO for the 1st quarter!
Activity: 9
It has widened up the way for earning money utilizing our skills and we never have seen something like this.
Activity: 14
Do you have any mvp ?
Activity: 16
Excellent project for the investor, with an active sequence of development. What restrictions do you have on participation in investing?
Activity: 15
Please tell us what will be available to users during the beta test? Is this the open phase of the test?
Activity: 19
I think that this option is very effective for attracting members of your application. Overall, I like your strategy. Decentralized system of remuneration is important in this business.
Activity: 12
Hello. The Arium application can have a large number of users. Can you guarantee copyright protection?
Activity: 7
what about the current development, is it increasing rapidly, I want to know the development of this project in detail, where can I find it? sorry and thank you.
Activity: 19
Its a great plan . Very good opportunity for achieve the benefits and gole good luck.
Activity: 11
What is unique about your platform?
Activity: 22
I think that there is a need for more bonuses to make people more enthusiastic about sharing your project with the community. That could be a bounty campaign
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
for developing e-commerce applications, will the mobile version come out later? or is it only available on desktop devices?
maybe there have been many projects about e-commerce, and to be a visitor's choice it only takes a special attraction from this project and can compete with other e-commerce projects, very interesting and I will wait for the development of this project.
copper member
Activity: 25

Official website: crowdsale.arium.shop

Facebook.com/arium2.0

Discord.gg/e7NEJu2

Twitter.com/2Arium

Telegram.me/arium_2

Github.com/Special-and-Pleasant-Ltd
Pages:
Jump to: