Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ASKfm 2.0 -The first incentivized, decentralized Q&A social network. - page 5. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What famous advisers do you have?
copper member
Activity: 140
Which kind of experts will you have?
We will have celebrities, opinion leaders, experts in different spheres, or just power users- you can ask them anything you want and what you can't just go and find on google. They will answer exclusively to you as they will be incentivised to do this.
Which kind of experts will you have?
copper member
How the answers will be evaluated? Any specific system?

Greetings! There will be evaluation mechanisms in case the answer is unsatisfying and also mechanisms to resolve this problem. Expect more details in our whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 168
How the answers will be evaluated? Any specific system?
copper member
I used this social network a couple of years ago, I liked the interface and the functional, what's the point of doing the same social network on the blockchain?
Greetings! Thank you for such kind words concerning our project Smiley
As for your question, blockchain opens a path to democratic environments, to self-regulated economic models governed by market laws and mechanisms. Knowledge evaluation is possible within conventional systems, but for it to be fair and independent, we build it on the blockchain. A transfer of 215 million people to crypto makes this one of the largest mass introduction to the future.

• Blockchain is used as a security protocol, an immutable history ledger, and a value transfer service to cash out your in-app activity.
• Every users' profile is built on blockchain, granting a total transparency.
• The Q&A flow is backed by smart contracts, making the platform operate securely and independently.

We consider these advantages integral to our ideas. Blockchain is the path to the future and we want to be pioneers here.

Will you work on incentives for activity in your social network? This will attract many new users to your platform!

Sure! We have rethought and expanded the existing Q&A mechanics to include the incentive element, as follows:
When User A asks User B (could be a celebrity or an expert), User A has an option to bid ASK Tokens. Being asked, User B can answer and receive a minimum of 0.001 ASK Tokens minus 1% platform commission. At the same time, User B may decline the bid from User A and offer his/her bid.

The maximum amount of the bid is capped by 10x of the ASK Token balance in User B's wallet. Thus people are motivated to keep tokens on the platform.
copper member
Good evening, ! Interesting idea, rely in the future can run under the planned.
Hello! Thank you for appreciation!
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
I used this social network a couple of years ago, I liked the interface and the functional, what's the point of doing the same social network on the blockchain?
As for your question, blockchain opens a path to democratic environments, to self-regulated economic models governed by market laws and mechanisms. Knowledge evaluation is possible within conventional systems, but for it to be fair and independent, we build it on the blockchain. A transfer of 215 million people to crypto makes this one of the largest mass introduction to the future.

• Blockchain is used as a security protocol, an immutable history ledger, and a value transfer service to cash out your in-app activity.
• The Q&A flow is backed by smart contracts, making the platform operate securely and independently.

We consider these advantages integral to our ideas. Blockchain is the path to the future and we want to be pioneers here.

Will you work on incentives for activity in your social network? This will attract many new users to your platform!
copper member

Activity: 375
Merit: 100
copper member
What is the minimum amount of contribution?

Hello there! We will describe the details in our whitepaper! Please, track the news Wink
What is the minimum amount of contribution?
copper member
Any news about exchanges?
Hello! Currently we’re in the ICO stage, so announcements regarding this will be made later. Suffice to say, we won't neglect this part for sure!
copper member
Do I have to buy your tokens to use the platform?
Greetings! Existing users can access all the features of ASKfm without needing to purchase ASK tokens. Besides, they will be able to participate in the internal economy flows and earn them.
Do I have to buy your tokens to use the platform?
copper member
Is your project 18+?

You can register on the product from 13 y.o and participate in the internal economy (meaning earning and spending tokens). But in case you want to exchange the tokens for cash later, you'll need to pass KYC procedure and be 16-18 y.o depending on the country.

We'll announce these details later.
copper member
when will you have mvp?
Hi there! We'll make some announcements regarding this after collecting soft cap! Please, stay tuned for the updates!
Pages:
Jump to: