Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Astrum - page 4. (Read 3102 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

astrum address:  ATw3R3GWuAXEcBA1CZJMRJPdYd8AwXSVPf

here I can not tell. I'm new user  Sad
Activity: 23
February 13, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
We're you able to see why my transaction hasn't gone through?
February 13, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.

Hi rpgolf! Very sorry for the delay. We're investigating the thing with your coins and we'll fix everything shortly. Everything is under control, we're in touch with you. Nothing will be lost)

Why is this taking so long, its only 100 ASTR, I can't imagine 3000?
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
February 13, 2018, 12:54:31 AM
How do i get the free pre-mine coins? Any airdrop?
Activity: 84
February 13, 2018, 12:27:05 AM
discord link not working
February 12, 2018, 09:04:47 PM
Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

Just sent you 0.25. Guess that help you

Thank you and I really appreciate it!  I got it somebody already sent some.  I'm going to send it back to you.  If you send me your address i can send it back now.

I got all happy because I thought it was a masternode reward, lol
Activity: 1
February 12, 2018, 08:56:45 PM
Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.  And I will send the coinage back to you once I get mine.

Just sent you 0.25. Guess that help you
February 12, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
Any info?

I've created a discord if anybody is interested.

https://discord.gg/ahbV59

Unofficial ASTR Discord
February 12, 2018, 05:58:16 PM
Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.

Hi rpgolf! Very sorry for the delay. We're investigating the thing with your coins and we'll fix everything shortly. Everything is under control, we're in touch with you. Nothing will be lost)

Ok, thanks.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Astrum
February 12, 2018, 05:42:24 PM
Could somebody send me like .10 of a coin so I setup my masternode which is 10 cents?  Although I don't think anybody will.

February 12, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

February 12, 2018, 03:58:16 PM
smoky001

Can you help me?

What kind of help do you need?

I have not received my deposit yet, and its been 10 hours or so.

I purchased 3000 coins for a masternode last night.  I went to setup the node and the wallet would not let me send 3000 coins to the masternode wallet because I was short of the .00001 transaction fee.  So I purchased 100 more to cover any costs.  I know its more than what I needed but thats what i did. 

Now Im waiting on that transaction to come through and it has not.
Activity: 18
February 12, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
smoky001

Can you help me?

What kind of help do you need?
February 12, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
smoky001

Can you help me?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
February 12, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
I'm not joking.  I'm dead serious.  If look both are sent from same btc address.
I did not mean to offend you. around there are many amazing moments. and a lot of money is lost. I'm sorry if I offended you.

You did not offend me.  I know what goes on sometimes, and you do too.  But if you look up the sent address on both of those transactions you can see I'm not playing.   And to me the more straight players in crypto is the best thing for crypto, scammers give crypto a terrible name.

Not saying they are scammers, just want more info.  Been at this game a long time, seen DEV's cash out the premine, take off with the ICO, promise the moon and deliver nothing.
That's why I asked, who are the DEVs?  Why anyone would buy something that isn't on an exchange is beyond me.

All in hopes of aquiring as many coins as possible so that when it listed on a exchange they can make money.  Atleast thats why I did it.  Plus when I did the coins per day was around 2300.

What if the DEVs go poof and the coin never gets on an exchange?  Did anyone actually ask Cryptopia of they really were going to add this coin?
February 12, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
I'm not joking.  I'm dead serious.  If look both are sent from same btc address.
I did not mean to offend you. around there are many amazing moments. and a lot of money is lost. I'm sorry if I offended you.

You did not offend me.  I know what goes on sometimes, and you do too.  But if you look up the sent address on both of those transactions you can see I'm not playing.   And to me the more straight players in crypto is the best thing for crypto, scammers give crypto a terrible name.

Not saying they are scammers, just want more info.  Been at this game a long time, seen DEV's cash out the premine, take off with the ICO, promise the moon and deliver nothing.
That's why I asked, who are the DEVs?  Why anyone would buy something that isn't on an exchange is beyond me.

All in hopes of aquiring as many coins as possible so that when it listed on a exchange they can make money.  Atleast thats why I did it.  Plus when I did the coins per day was around 2300.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
February 12, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

February 12, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Pages:
Jump to: