Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN-ICO] ATUM – The most advanced decentralized exchange! - page 4. (Read 2051 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Will you have any features in addition to the exchange service?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Does your business or you will start after the ICO?
Activity: 266
It is strange that the devs so long to answer questions.
Activity: 103
In any listings you have already placed? Not seen your priject yet?
Activity: 336
Can i reserve Spanish language translation?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
There are some similar projects already working on decentralized exchange can you explain what is difference in your approach and when we can expect for a prototype. ARK and Blocknet are under development projects please share any comparison chart if you have.
Activity: 364
Activity: 294
Where can I find information on current bonuses?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Interesting project. Congratulations on the idea.
I like to see competition in this matter.

I will be looking for exchange for my Passive Coin in the future and I am not going to pay $3000 to get listed on Cryptopia.
Cryptopia should pay me to see my coin onboard.  Grin Just joking!

In my opinion, you should consider bounty/free giveaway but not to the overall crypto-crowd
.... but, targeted to active coin dev. team/persons that could stick to your project, list  their coin and do some publicity about your exchange.
One day, it could be a proud to add to my website: Passive Coin is listed on ATUM. Smiley

Anyway, good luck to your project.
Activity: 209
I repeat the question, for some reason, you did not answer it. Which countries are targeting in the first place?
Activity: 280
What is the status of the ICO at the moment?
Activity: 266
Good luck to the developers. I think you will achieve a lot with effective management.
Are you planned to run the bounty program?
Merit: 101
How your project differs from other similar?
you mean Comsa or Shapeshift?
The concept of decentralized trading platform seems very useful and will also provide security from the risks involved in having a centralized exchanges in crypto currency trade.
However, I would like to understand if ATUM will support trading of crypto currencies with FIAT currencies as a lot of exchanges currently also provide users to buy or sell crypto currencies using FIAT money.

With ATUM, I believe the only way would be to trade one crypto currency with another. Is this correct?

Yep, its correct. First step - crypto/crypto...than fiat/crypto is possible, but we need additional investigation in part of legal.
How affairs with investments by US citizens?
Currently, restricted.
Would there be some adjustment roadmap on the results of changes in the market of South Korea?

No. Why?)
Activity: 294
At the moment, the project site looks fine. Given the activity in the theard, I think you will succeed.
Will there be additional features, in addition to the exchange?
Activity: 209
What country designed the service in the first place?
Pages:
Jump to: