Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] B21- Your personal wealth manager for cryptoassets - page 2. (Read 1128 times)

copper member
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
It seems a good project! Can you please provide your list of development teams? Thank you!
Egretia
Activity: 10
Will you be able to connect it to a bank account to easily convert fiat?
copper member
The look on the UI of the B21 project is amazing. The UI look really easy to understand, perhaps for the beginners too.
Aside from that, looking form the comparison between B21 and another platform, this seems having more advantages among the other.

Thanks for your interest in B21. Yes, we want to take cryptoasset investing to mass market and keep B21 app as easy as possible.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The look on the UI of the B21 project is amazing. The UI look really easy to understand, perhaps for the beginners too.
Aside from that, looking form the comparison between B21 and another platform, this seems having more advantages among the other.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
As far as I noticed the developers stick to the phrase 'keep it simple'. Anyway, this 'simple' App might be quite a promising one, concerning the chart comparing the similar apps.
I just wonder whether it is really as outstanding as it is stated... Smiley

Simple is often the key to mass adoption. If you have a complex system that is difficult to use many people will refrain from putting the effort into learning it.

The trick is to make it simple to use, but to have very powerful features. To make complex features simple to use, is ideal for all types of users.

The complexity should only take place in the background though. The UI needs to be very easily and intuitively to use while the backend processes do the hard work.
copper member
What do you guys think about these large platforms like Google and Facebook blanket banning all crypto related advertisements? Do you think this will inhibit growth of new crypto platforms like B21?

Or do you think we're on a steady enough pace to have decentralized alternatives to these things that it won't matter ultimately?

We think that once the mass markets starts adopting crypto assets, all these companies will also join in.  B21 is building the world's largest crypto investment community
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
So this app would give me good advice on investing?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What do you guys think about these large platforms like Google and Facebook blanket banning all crypto related advertisements? Do you think this will inhibit growth of new crypto platforms like B21?

Or do you think we're on a steady enough pace to have decentralized alternatives to these things that it won't matter ultimately?
Activity: 61
Where are you guys based out of? Any worries on regulation?

We are based out of Gibraltar. We will be regulated so we got that covered.

I've heard Gibraltar is very favorable for lax regulations, is that true?
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Sounds good, but can you get more information?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Can I post guaranteed stops on your platform?

Do you mean stop loss?  B21's philosophy is investing and savings and not trading.  With that said on our future roadmap we shall have ways in which the portfolio will be auto manged to have "loss limiting" scenarios.

Is there anything in the whitepaper about these loss limiting scenarios? I'm very interested to read more.

You can download the whitepaper here. http://www.b21.io/#/ico

Do you happen to know if it mentions the loss limiting scenarios you referenced before?
Activity: 193
Will you be able to connect it to a bank account to easily convert fiat?

Yes.

That's great news! I see way too many projects who don't make it anywhere because nobody can conveniently buy their token. This is a great first step.

As an American, will I be able to use B21?

Yes.  We are working on a US launch.  First product launch is planned in Europe

So in July it will only be available in Europe? Any idea on how long after that it would come to the US?

Is there any sort of timeline at this point for when stuff will launch where?
copper member
Can I post guaranteed stops on your platform?

Do you mean stop loss?  B21's philosophy is investing and savings and not trading.  With that said on our future roadmap we shall have ways in which the portfolio will be auto manged to have "loss limiting" scenarios.

Is there anything in the whitepaper about these loss limiting scenarios? I'm very interested to read more.

You can download the whitepaper here. http://www.b21.io/#/ico
copper member
B21 will have its own proprietary token, correct?

Yes B21 will have its own ERC token B21
copper member
Activity: 249
I think this will be a successful project. It will benefit anyone who is supporting this project.
Activity: 154
the purpose of your project is good. as a platform that facilitates every user and investor, to invest in crypto assets and to manage personal wealth goals. but the competitors of your project there are many. hopefully, the team has a strategy and hard work in promotion to get the attention of many investors.
Pages:
Jump to: