Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 10. (Read 17976 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
BehaviourExchange is turning consumer profiles into the currency of the future

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1200/1*Rc1acg3jpTtjEwzI9ZTMqA.jpeg

The goal of every online business is to increase sales and one of the most demanding challenges they face is not knowing the characteristics and interests of their visitors which makes it hard to effectively engage with them.

Read more here.

Follow us on Telegram.

Read the Whitepaper here.

Great job, this is going to be fantastic, i'm thinking to invest in the ICO Cheesy

Before you contribute to BEX project you need to go trought KYC proces at https://behaviour.exchange/whitelist-registration/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 12
Great job, this is going to be fantastic, i'm thinking to invest in the ICO Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
Thought I’d post a convo exchange from the Behaviour Exhange Telegram over the last couple of days, between myself James and another BEX supporter Peter - after I commented on this video on BEX’s Youtube channel of Lili presenting for Behaviour Exchange at the C3 Crypto Conference in Berlin last week. https://youtu.be/JinMUs1o3co

I think it looks well at some of the big-picture things with Behaviour Exchange, and the great potential it has over the next 10-15 years as blockchain technology starts a third tecnology revolution for the world - where new blockchain giants will arise, and in which the big slow-moving centralised companies that are in control of information and data now are likely to be left behind.

——————————-//////////—————————-

James:
“Thank you Lovro. That was interesting. Lili speaks clearly and loudly and well under less than ideal circumstances to an attentive audience. Yes privacy and security of personal info and metadata and a person getting rewarded for sharing it is going to be a very big part of the internet 3.0 that blockchain will build, and hopefully BEX will be a winning part of that! Subbed to your YouTube channel too thanks. Good one!”

Peter:
“I agree, James. The reward and a sense that you are in control and own your digital fingerprint is a very attractive paradigm to us little fish.”

James:
Absolutely Peter - the privacy and control of your information and meta data will be a big driving force to slow but steady adoption of blockchain platforms and protocols and dApps by the general population - and when there’s some reward involved as well in using these platforms and dApps its human nature that people will choose the rewarded option over the current centralised internet 2.0 system that leaves you empty handed. And businesses will be keen to give rewards for customer loyalty and better sales. Win win all around! Hopefully BEX will carve out a part of that!

Peter:
“Agreed.
I'm sorta hoping that the giants in the profiling arena, whom I'll leave unmentioned, will cling tight to their 'selfish' methods re nondisclosure of their data on us.
This will allow companies like BEX to manouveur within this space and steadily grow, which is often hard to do in the shadow of giants.
Then one day they'll come to the realisation that they have lost a chunk of the market and need to modify their tactics. By then, BEX should have sent down deep roots.”

James:
“Yeah the giants could do this too, but as had been proven with history when new technology comes along the dinosaurs are slow-moving and not innovative and stick to their old model which worked best in the past for them - and they get left behind. But it will take a long time for adoption of blockchain technology by the general public, with the early adopter 1% like us and then the innovator 5% leading the way - and then it will catch on quicker and quicker with the 85% of normal tech users especially when the adoption goes over 50% cause people using the old system then realise they’re missing out on something new and the rewards, and finally the 10% Luddites will give up their old ways haha. And the dinosaurs will collapse and starve to death in 15 yrs or so I’d estimate.

It’s funny to think back just 10 years when Facebook didn’t even exist, and we were on MySpace - people don’t realise how quickly things can change!”

—————/////////————-
Yesterday in the BEX Telegram group, I encouraged others to get behind some of the other Social Media channels where BehaviourExchange have accounts, such as Medium, Steemit, Instagram, etc., and show them a bit of love. Wow, is all I can say as to the response. People actually did it.

That’s so cool @Fanger. Yeah the numbers of followers on social media and blog channels is an important metric used by most of the better ICO assessment sites as a supposed indicator of interest in the project and the hype around it and how well it will sell and reach soft and hard cap etc.

Lovro posted a list yesterday on the telegram channel of articles and posts, where it would help Behaviour Exchange if Bexians went and gave them some love by liking and inviting and commenting and sharing! I’ll paste it here too ...

• BEX help

In progress...😀 You can help us with some thumbs, likes, claps and more at:
       👣Facebook
       https://www.facebook.com/behaviourexchange/
       👣LinkedIn
       https://www.linkedin.com/company/behaviourexchange/
       👣Twitter
       https://twitter.com/BEX_platform
       👣Medium
       https://medium.com/@info_29363
       👣Steemit
       https://steemit.com/@bexbehaviour
       👣Bitcointalk
       https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-behaviourexchange-bex-public-sale-announcement-2413175

Every little bit helps guys!
Interesting to hear the BEX team are home safe in Malta 🇲🇹, after the European conferences and working hard no doubt on further development of the the Behaviour Exchange blockchain technology and the publicity and promotion for the ICO sale to make it a successful one! Good luck guys and Lili... Great project

Hey are you plagiarising my post after changing the first word lol. But as long as you’re a good Bexian and supporter of this exciting Behaviour Exchage information and data ICO, then I guess we’ll give you a pass. But hey use your own words next time to express your thoughts and feelings!
BehaviourExchange video which addresses companies

https://i.imgur.com/0QNwLCL.png

Knowing and understanding customers is more important than ever for B2C companies. By using BehaviourExchange services you will be able to know who is visiting your web site in real time, effectively engage with your visitors and show them the right products or services. Personalizing the content of your website will increase sales due to better targeting and user experience. Payments with BEX tokens will be rewarded with discounts.

Watch the video here.

Follow us on Telegram.

Yesterday in the BEX Telegram group, I encouraged others to get behind some of the other Social Media channels where BehaviourExchange have accounts, such as Medium, Steemit, Instagram, etc., and show them a bit of love. Wow, is all I can say as to the response. People actually did it.

Yes Fanger, it had an impact! Thank you!

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 90
People are only just starting to realize that BehaviourExchange have a working and viable product. They're are not hoping to raise funds via an ICO to develop something that may or may not be available in a few years time, and along the way pay themselves generous salaries out of our money. BEX are already operational in Europe with a quality offering.
Good to hear the BEX team are home safe in Malta 🇲🇹, after the European conferences and working hard no doubt on further development of the the Behaviour Exchange blockchain technology and the publicity and promotion for the ICO sale to make it a successful one! Good luck guys and Lili - good team, good project, good ICO to consider being part of!
I do believe there is a livestream inside the titansofcrypto website where we can all watch Lili present. No doubt she will smash it.
I've just got back from voting for BEX. They also have a financial reward for 3 random voters, so don't miss that opportunity.
Heads up on one point, you have 10 votes to allocate. At first glance you wouldn't know that. I gave all 10 to BEX.

Yeah it was a little funny that voting - I had to keep hitting it cause nothing happened, and then the BEX page opened and it said you have 7 votes left. Gave them all to Behaviour Exchange too, and good to hear they got third place and that things went well. Yeah I wonder if there is a video of what went on - official or sometimes people tape on their phone if its aloowedaf put in Youtube. Let you know if I find anything.

Indeed, Cryptodaddy05.
Third place was well earned. Did you see the pic posted in the BEX Telegram channel of Lili with 2 others with the €5000 giant cheque;  their smiles were bigger than the cheque. They look proud too.
It was a pretty good effort by voters, given that we are only just over 4050 strong. I have watched videos of previous presentations by Lili so I had no qualms about giving BEX all 10 votes.

Sure did see that picture @Fanger with those big winning smiles, like Peter’s smile on the way there! Yeah I’ve seen one of the short clips of Lili presenting, but not full videos of her presentations. Looked good though! And yeah I was surprised we were able to propel BEX into 3rd place - it was nice to do my bit over here in Australia. They are a hardworking and professional team with a good idea and product, and they deserved the success! 
Thank you again BEX community!!!

https://i.imgur.com/bg9D42Y.jpg

...BEX won 3. place on C3 Crypto Conference in Berlin...

Follow us on Telegram

I do believe there is a livestream inside the titansofcrypto website where we can all watch Lili present. No doubt she will smash it.
I've just got back from voting for BEX. They also have a financial reward for 3 random voters, so don't miss that opportunity.
Heads up on one point, you have 10 votes to allocate. At first glance you wouldn't know that. I gave all 10 to BEX.

http://i65.tinypic.com/o6fvb8.jpg

Yeah it was a little funny that voting - I had to keep hitting it cause nothing happened, and then the BEX page opened and it said you have 7 votes left. Gave them all to Behaviour Exchange too, and good to hear they got third place and that things went well. Yeah I wonder if there is a video of what went on - official or sometimes people tape on their phone if its aloowedaf put in Youtube. Let you know if I find anything.

Inside the voting website, right at the very top of the page, there was a livestream link that I saw there.
The BEX Admin (especially Lovro) are pretty efficient and dedicated when it comes to this type of thing. All the other presentations by Lili at the various conferences have been quickly posted in the BehaviourExchange Youtube channel.

Indeed, Cryptodaddy05.
Third place was well earned. Did you see the pic posted in the BEX Telegram channel of Lili with 2 others with the €5000 giant cheque;  their smiles were bigger than the cheque. They look proud too.
It was a pretty good effort by voters, given that we are only just over 4050 strong. I have watched videos of previous presentations by Lili so I had no qualms about giving BEX all 10 votes.

BehaviourExchange got it's name based on the nature of it's development and yes it's often missinterpreted but still very visible in this cryptocurrency times!

About BEX token economy:
We will use BEX tokens to stimulate the growth of the network. Our goal is to create BEX token economy ecosystem which will include one billion visitor's profiles on one hand and one million B2C companies which will use BehaviourExchange services on the other hand, connected within one business model.
1. Online visitors will be rewarded with BEX tokens for sharing their personal data, the same as websites who will help us profile visitors
2. B2C companies will be able to pay for BehaviouExchange services with BEX tokens and be therefore rewarded with discounts
3. Online visitors will be able to pay for B2C services or products with BEX tokens and be rewarded with discounts as well.

Learn more at https://behaviour.exchange/

It was the non-American spelling of 'Behaviour' that first caught my eye, along with the colours in the logo, etc.. Unlike many others, which is apparent from the various BEX Telegram queries, I was hooked by the value and usefulness of the BEX offering (as is briefly outlined above in the quote). Everything about it has a touch of class.
I'm looking forward to the official launch of the BehaviourExchange project.
The dev and admin is very active and quick with responding to all concerns, and they also keep us updated about the latest developments. There are no missing Admins when it comes to BEX.

Vote for BehaviourExchange

https://i.imgur.com/rQcrdbS.jpg

BehaviourExchange Business Intelligence Manager Lili Cizelj has a pitch on C3 Crypto Conference in Berlin. In oreder to win the competition please vote for us!

Vote for us here.

Follow us on Telegram.

Pages:
Jump to: