Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BehaviourExchange (BEX) - Public Sale ANNOUNCEMENT - page 17. (Read 17977 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

Me too, I miss the chance. I am also waiting for some bonuses. The promotions of this project really help them to become popular now. I hope more investors will continue to come.

If you miss the chance to get rewarded and or gain bonuses I think you can just participate in their bounty program which is still up and still growing.
Yes,  BehaviourExchange has a very active a highly rewarding bounty program which will give huge rewards in this very great tokens to its supporters and they have also got much traffic on the bounty program. I think this BEX tokens will reach a great value in the future and chance of getting their bounty stakes should not be missed.

What kind of bonus programs are they running and how can I participate or was it a one time thing and no more rounds are planned?

Learn more about BEX bounty programs at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
why the sale of tokens already in April? It seems to me it is long. Tell me please, where can I find out what your plans for the future are? unfortunately, the site did not find this information

You can find the roadmap in BehaviourExchange Whitepaper at https://behaviour.exchange/BEX_Whitepaper.pdf.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Activity: 238
The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

Well, this depends on how the team will advertise their project. Bex needs more support but for them to be able to do that, they need to also give the people an assurance that the project is worthy to invest.
Either the idea behind for the launch of the project much be highly populated with a huge demand which can reach to huge crowd or there should be a better advertising, such only clusters can help to gain all the potential investors drive into our platform, there should be some better plans for supporters.
I think that the team is really interactive on this forum, and I guess they are also active on other social media platforms. Its nice to see this interaction as this clears many queries and also increases the amount of investors. I hope they keep up this attitude.
Merit: 105
The project has a positive dynamics and it is possible to trace how they develop over time and how they manage to attract future users

You are right, I agree, the project have potentials to grow and the devs are very serious with the developments of the project. Let's see how far this project will go. We just need to support it.

Well, this depends on how the team will advertise their project. Bex needs more support but for them to be able to do that, they need to also give the people an assurance that the project is worthy to invest.
Either the idea behind for the launch of the project much be highly populated with a huge demand which can reach to huge crowd or there should be a better advertising, such only clusters can help to gain all the potential investors drive into our platform, there should be some better plans for supporters.

Yes, they need to reward supporters so that they will continue to promote and help this project with the promotions and advertising of this project. So they can get many investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The BehaviourExchange Team was in Istanbul in the beginning of March and their Business Intelligence Manager Lili took the chance to present the project to the Turkish and international audience at the Block chain & Bitcoin Conference 2018.
Oh, this is new information for me. I thought that they worked and worked in Slovenia. The most important thing is how the team treats its project
whether it is part of a marketing strategy to attract many investors from Turkey. I think it's a good performance and maybe it could be to other countries so that more investors can get into this project.
I guess the BEX team are really working hard now for this project and it's a good news to us all that they even go to other countries just to promote this plattform. Hopefully this will be the beginning of the success of this project and will be able to reach the goals of the dev team.

Exactly buddy, as I read some part of this project it so good and inspiring as this project aims to identify visitors and their personal characteristics when they visit their website. Also, users having their businesses will know who their visitors are in real-time. Very impressive project, hoping for many investors on this great and awesome project.
I think this is something unrealistic to know that a persons character can be identified by just visiting the website. I somehow really don't totally understand the platform not unless if they have a beta version to test.

I think this is possible and quite easy. You are right that, it is not possible to know about people's aim just to visit their website a few minutes. But they attract visitors with their BEX tokens, where the visitors have to share their personal datas and get as reward BEX tokens.

I doubt that people would do that, maybe there are some who would share their personal data but this would be difficult. Maybe people would find something else that they can earn tokens without sharing their personal data imo.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.
Yeah, after April. You can buy BEX immediately before its too late to buy BEX after April! Please kindly support this project!

You are right, early investors can really get huge profit when this project launch and have a high price in the coming months. So investors needs to participate now while it's not too late.
That is right because early sale has a big bonus which I think more than half the price of the token can be bought. Which is something very attractive to investors who want some good profit in the future.

It'll just mean the people will dump the coin for cheaper. Bonuses only adjust the price to that price cause most people only buy during the bonus period

Yeah, that's quite true  Many investors only invest because they want to profit from such ICO. So that's why even if there is a predicted price of the coin. It's not gonna work because of the dumping of traders.

Cryptocurrency is no charity per se. Of course investors invest because they want to make a profit. That is how the whole world works. Investing also means financing innovation and you do it because you hope for the win win situation where innovation happens (which benefits us all) and where you get a big pay off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 30
sounds lovely, but looks like smth similar already exists... how will you compete? do you have something really special for this project?
as some of the users already mentioned, GA offers pretty much the same
thanks in advance
Activity: 196
Who knows the project has a bounty company? I'm especially interested in the signature company, I can soon get a new signature and would be happy to participate.
Company? Do you mean, campaign? I'm really sure all these peoples were waiting for the bounty campaign but you should wait for now.
Yes perhaps he wanted to say campaign. And also soon the signature and all other possible bounties would be started by this project i guess for more bigger and brighter promotion as the promotion from the bounties always proves to be usefull.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Sorry, the program of bonuses ended so quickly. And I did not have time to participate in it. Are you planning to run the bonus program again? And who can take part in it?

There are still many other BehaviourExchange bounty programs available at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Oh, it's beautiful! I also would like to join the campaign of generosity. Tell me, how long will the generosity campaign last?
The bounty will last untill the end of the ICO so you can participate into their bounty to get some free stakes/tokens which surely would be much more usefull in the future. Also investing into behaviourexchange wont be much difficult for huge investors i guess.
For that matter, what is the minimum amount of investment? And what is the maximum amount of investment? And why will the problem of buying tokens for large investors?
Activity: 560
Who knows the project has a bounty company? I'm especially interested in the signature company, I can soon get a new signature and would be happy to participate.
Company? Do you mean, campaign? I'm really sure all these peoples were waiting for the bounty campaign but you should wait for now.
Activity: 238

There are still many other BehaviourExchange bounty programs available at https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Oh, it's beautiful! I also would like to join the campaign of generosity. Tell me, how long will the generosity campaign last?
The bounty will last untill the end of the ICO so you can participate into their bounty to get some free stakes/tokens which surely would be much more usefull in the future. Also investing into behaviourexchange wont be much difficult for huge investors i guess.
Is the bounty for this project open? I would like to apply for it too as it really seems a good project and surely every individual would want to get some of their tokens for free to hold for a better future. This project has the potential to rock the markets ahead.
Activity: 210

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 574

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Activity: 224
this project will be directed only to targeted advertising? and it can be used for age restrictions?
I think this project aims to develop a good communication between the customer and the companies. They want to changed the old system that is already existing on the internet. With the groups of big time IT experts, I guess they will be able to changed this. I just hoped that there would be enough funds to finished this project
Activity: 182
Of course, but separate topic here on bitcointalk for it I so understood, no. All information and entrance in bounty is directly on official site, I grant you reference for acquainting:
https://behaviour.exchange/bounty/
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Hey BEX team, could BEX main ICO will running after April? Actually i see your plan is at April, but i think a lot of people at here waiting it, and 1 month more is so long.

Well, I think 1 month is just really enough for them to prefer everything. From promotions, marketing and advertising one month is quite enough or may not be enough to finish all preparations.
It is indeed an ample time to prepare for the ICO. I  am looking forward seeing their marketing efforts in different platforms and channels. Then they will be able to reach their goal. Good luck to the team.
BehaviourExchange team behind is actively working and there was so many supporters for BEX platform who are actively sharing the word across the social channels.
Yes, BehaviourExchange is a well-promoted project and well know by most of the crypto investors and supporters as they are actively promoting their project on most of the social media which are the best way to promote the project and gain proper support for the project.
Yes, exactly now the BehaviourExchange become very well known too. And it will consistently grow. The team behind the project are very hardworking. And they always tried to make the platform better. Due to their idea so many investors get attracted towards the project. And most of them are continuously promoting this platform. That's why the community of this project rapidly increasing.
How come they are very well-known? I didn't see any bounty programs with this project. Because this will help it to be more popular in this forum and in that sense maybe I could say that it has the chance to increased its popularity.
Hey buddy, there is attractive bounty program on this project which for sure you will never regret on their exciting and great features. Yeah, you're right it will definitely add to their popularity which can attract those users as well as investors on this great project, just check it out mate.
isnt the bounty they announced just ended i think is too late is better to just wait till it hits exchange so you can get some maybe on etherdelta

Only OMNI bounty ended. You can find all the other bounty programs here.

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team

Kind regards,

BehaviourExchange team
Pages:
Jump to: