Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 117. (Read 103433 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So after 7th October, all tokens with 0.02$/BTB will finish, right?
Then 15th Oct, you will add BTB to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dear,

I've invested package 1% daily, but nothing happens after sending money:
"The amount of 10 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U14243837->U14615220. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. BitBase Packs Purchase.. Date: 08:13 06.10.17. Batch: 190515823."
Please check for me.

Had an issue with IPN has been fixed this morning.
Dear Admin,

I see 2 points that you should upgrade:
1. I can't see the History transaction (send/withdraw).
For example, yesterday I exchange 250 BTB to my BTC wallet, I received, but I can not check on your page my transaction.
2. At "Exchanger" function, when I withdraw 250 BTB, it displays the BTC amount I will receive: "0.0103 BTC", but actually I got "0.001 BTC". You should fix the right amount of money that we withdraw.
Thank you.

Transaction history will be added today..Pointshave been noted.
Dear,

I've invested package 1% daily, but nothing happens after sending money:
"The amount of 10 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U14243837->U14615220. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. BitBase Packs Purchase.. Date: 08:13 06.10.17. Batch: 190515823."
Please check for me.
Dear Admin,

I see 2 points that you should upgrade:
1. I can't see the History transaction (send/withdraw).
For example, yesterday I exchange 250 BTB to my BTC wallet, I received, but I can not check on your page my transaction.
2. At "Exchanger" function, when I withdraw 250 BTB, it displays the BTC amount I will receive: "0.0103 BTC", but actually I got "0.001 BTC". You should fix the right amount of money that we withdraw.
Thank you.
Dear Admin,

Can I ask you after 27th Oct, we can claim at BTB Tokens, how much % daily sir?
It's different from the 5-10% daily package?

Just want to explain in more details how BTB Tokens and BTB Balance works read below

BTB Tokens are like an asset company shares. This means it will generate you Money in form of BTB coins which will be delivered into your BTB Balance from the total company profits. You will be able to claim BTB token earning on daily basis by clicking on claim my reward and cashout instantly

The BTB balance can be claimed everyday after the ICO ends on 27th October 2017
Activity: 7
Hi

I buy token and I've moved BTC to account  535195121-59cb511d91f87-734238353 
but not show, please check deposit at

https://blockchain.info/address/12FvfaHHGg69AqSZG8y57fxqseBtWyGVLY 

Thank you admin
https://www.bitbase.io/?rb=2278
Activity: 28
I've received my coins.
Activity: 8
thanks Gleb Gamow, so I can stay calm and quiet, right?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
THANK YOU, MATE  Grin
But I still wonder, can Yakov show us the Github code?
Maybe this one: https://github.com/bitbase Huh

Thank you admin.
I've received my 250 BTB (only 0.001 BTC = 5$).
Hope to run 1% daily tomorrow.

Dude, do you realize how rich you're gonna be? I want in!

Since I want to be 20X richer than you, I'm investing U$100 unlike your free U$5. Since I have concerns about this entity, I'm gonna use escrow. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! I just realized that there's no such escrow on the planet because ... wait for it ... Yakov has yet to build it. How the fuck do I continue to get myself into such quagmires?

I'll admit that Yakov is a fuckin genius for coming up with this escrow idea first, beating all the other brainiacs on the planet. Hey, I haven't looked yet, but see if escrow.com is available or can be procured for a reasonable price. If so, you're golden dude.

My guess is that people are waiting on the sidelines so that they can finally escrow purchases on eBay, Amazon, etc., like you mentioned in the OP.

BTB is an ERC-20 token, ergo no Github code.

Hi, I follow the discussion.
But I wanted to know how did you ever choose the name of an existing crypto?
How will you present in coinmarketcap?
Let me know thanks

Yakov had his non-team put Scrabble letters in a bag, then he went outside to have three perfect strangers draw one letter, resulting in BTB.

Thought first, that would not be possible on cryptocurrency to get it back after bad transfer. Now I understand. Interesting also the accompanied Visa card.

Yes, very interesting that Visa is going to grant a card to a new company owned by an unknown supposedly living in a London apartment.

Translated:

OK

ok, but I say BTB is not BitBase, but it's BITBAR https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbar/

OK

ok, but I say BTB is not BitBase, but it's BITBAR https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbar/
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Thought first, that would not be possible on cryptocurrency to get it back after bad transfer. Now I understand. Interesting also the accompanied Visa card.
They said 15th October, BTB will be listed.
27th Oct, listed on Coinexchange.io.

Let me know thanks
Let me know thanks
THANK YOU, MATE  Grin
But I still wonder, can Yakov show us the Github code?
Maybe this one: https://github.com/bitbase Huh

Thank you admin.

Since I want to be 20X richer than you, I'm investing U$100 unlike your free U$5. Since I have concerns about this entity, I'm gonna use escrow. Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! I just realized that there's no such escrow on the planet because ... wait for it ... Yakov has yet to build it. How the fuck do I continue to get myself into such quagmires?

I'll admit that Yakov is a fuckin genius for coming up with this escrow idea first, beating all the other brainiacs on the planet. Hey, I haven't looked yet, but see if escrow.com is available or can be procured for a reasonable price. If so, you're golden dude.

My guess is that people are waiting on the sidelines so that they can finally escrow purchases on eBay, Amazon, etc., like you mentioned in the OP.
The investment test 1% daily begins on the website:

The current plans are promotional and will be available only 100 from each plan with special benefits, their full earning potential will start from the actual lauch. Until then you will earn 1% daily from them.
  Kiss

Note:
You are purchasing a BTB Coin Package:
You will purchase BTB Coins and be credited profits in BTB Coins where you can exchange them as you wish.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Thank you admin.

Thank you admin.

Welcome :-)
Thank you admin.
Just want to explain in more details how BTB Tokens and BTB Balance works read below

BTB Tokens are like an asset company shares. This means it will generate you Money in form of BTB coins which will be delivered into your BTB Balance from the total company profits. You will be able to claim BTB token earning on daily basis by clicking on claim my reward and cashout instantly

The BTB balance can be claimed everyday after the ICO ends on 27th October 2017
Jump to: