Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 39. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I don't post on these forums much but I can confirm this is one of the worst scams I've seen. FIRSTLY, the coin was around $2 when the scammer sent some illiterate email about dumping. Everyone can do what they want with the coin and it doesn't matter if the coin value goes down in a normal way from people wanting to sell (most was locked away in BTB anyway). For lenders it doesn't matter how much the coin is worth. They buy it at whatever price and then still get the same interest on the dollar amount.

This isn't what has happened, though. SECONDLY, the scammer who started this site (are you sure it's regulated by FSA as shown in the footer?) decided to release 15% of the BTB balance for reasons he gave which wasn't the original plan. He then didn't process some (most?) withdrawals to exchanges (they stay as pending for days). Another nonsensical email followed about dumping when the vast majority were in the BTB balance still (not BTBc) and only the scammer could dump his coins (which is just greed considering the ICO money he has).

He then changes it for a THIRD time in as many days it seemed. This time he puts all the BTB balance into a lending scheme at a rate of over $1 each BTB.

This is where the REAL SCAM happens. The FOURTH thing he did was create massive volume (even greater than REGAL COIN) 24 hours ago on coinexchange. REMEMBER EVERYONE HAD SOLD BY THEN AND ALL THEIR REMAINING BTB WAS FORCIBLY PUT IN A LENDING PLAN A WHOLE DAY PREVIOUSLY. Nobody else but the scammer could have been selling all these coins (they were near $2 still). THE VOLUME WAS RIDICULOUSLY HIGH.  How the scammer could then say it was the users dumping the coins is beyond belief when everyone's coins were locked up!

Just to prove this, about 15 hours ago, the price on Coinexchange was not much more than 20cents!! It was nearly $2 just hours earlier. At that time I was querying this on a discord channel. I looked in my account and noticed that my well over 24hours coinexchange withdrawal was STILL PENDING (this was the withdrawal of the 15% plus 50 bonus). I also noticed I had OVER $1000 IN THE LENDING which was the automatic thing. Remeber this was probably EIGHT HOURS after the coin had already mostly collapsed and nobody had access to their coins as it was all in the lending.

SO AFTER THE SCAMMER DUMPS ALL HIS COIN THROUGH PURE GREED (HE ALREADY HAS THE ICO FUNDS) he tries to blame it all on everyone else! He sends another illiterate email reversing his previous loan. So now he doesn't even have to pay any interest any more! Also the $1000 loan can now only be a $200 loan due to the fall in price if anyone wants to lend the returned balance. Who now is going to lend after a 80% fall? Nobody would want the loan cancelled in these circumstances but he still says this was for our benefit and due to us etc!

FINALLY (FIFTH), the pending withdrawal NOW TOTALLY DISAPPEARS from the transaction list. It isn't on coinexchange either (my 200 pending). The previous BTB loan amount is now in the BTBc balance but he doesn't convert the dollar amount but uses the much lower exchange value from the scammer dumping the coin. He doesn't even return the full $1000 loan value, but just the same amount of BTB coins which are NOW WORTH EIGHTY PERCENT LESS (I can now only loan $200 instead of $1000 so who would want that to be the case and what else can anyone do but sell if the scammer doesn't reinstate the loan from before with the much higher value). A capital release from the loan should have been the exact same dollar value, obviously. Nobody would want it returned if the price was dumped on.

In his email he is trying to say that the loan was returned before the huge dump BUT IT IS A MASSIVE LIE!!! Even many hours after the price collapsed everyone's money was in the lending (so nobody else could have sold any coins). I was checking it myself and didn't understand why the price was so low on coinexchange when everyone's BTB was locked in the lending (mine definitely was many hours after the dump as proven in the discord chat at the time).

So basically, the scammer didn't even want to pay the interest on the loans after selling millions of $ worth of coins in a matter of hours so cancelled the loans many hours AFTER the price went so low. Nobody else dumped, as it was impossible. Also, withdrawals that weren't processed and were pending (to exchanges) totally disappeared at that point too.  He then pretended he sent the email before the dump instead of after he dumped!!

0.01$/BTBc ... Lol  Grin Grin
SCAM BULLSHITS
Activity: 24
This has to go down in history as the shittiest coin ico ever and if you still believe this guy please feel free to just send me donations and I will do the same thing this guy is doing scamming!!

1GcsoJn4mWoGZGwrD3gV5UgpqD5ZWWjVen

Thanks!
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
@damasked
I just hope electronium wont fail us as well.
Activity: 2
Update: OVER 103 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

We need a sign of a victim of this toxic scamming project here to accuse their scamming:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project, investors. Bitbase scammed a thousands user in their bounty program. Bitbase have stolen all my BTB and my money in this project. And now they are trying to scam more people. After that they can run away with your money.

i bought BTBc though coinexchange what will happen !
They will delete or burn all coin on coinexchange lol and run away with your money Cheesy. What are you waiting for? I need your sign to accuse this toxic scamming project.

Stop crying, please Grin. I hope I can send you some BTB Cool. You are just a victim of this toxic scamming project, Poor man Cry. I pitiful for you Cry. I can not wait to receive 5000 BTB FREE ON YOBIT Roll Eyes. I will give you some lol Cheesy.

I heard Bitbase is going to sell their new coin Shocked. Do you want to buy their new scamming coin? Cheesy. I am sure their new coin will be going up to my ass again, not to the moon lol like those ass-licker told Cheesy
I found this shit coin on coinexchange I bought it with 500 dollar I lost 150 dollar because of this son of bitch scammer
Activity: 9
I'm I the only one here who have issue with the wallet or what ?? I cannot run the wallet, it throws an error, please help
Activity: 213
Update: OVER 103 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

We need a sign of a victim of this toxic scamming project here to accuse their scamming:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project, investors. Bitbase scammed a thousands user in their bounty program. Bitbase have stolen all my BTB and my money in this project. And now they are trying to scam more people. After that they can run away with your money.

They will delete or burn all coin on coinexchange lol and run away with your money Cheesy. What are you waiting for? I need your sign to accuse this toxic scamming project.

Stop crying, please Grin. I hope I can send you some BTB Cool. You are just a victim of this toxic scamming project, Poor man Cry. I pitiful for you Cry. I can not wait to receive 5000 BTB FREE ON YOBIT Roll Eyes. I will give you some lol Cheesy.

I heard Bitbase is going to sell their new coin Shocked. Do you want to buy their new scamming coin? Cheesy. I am sure their new coin will be going up to my ass again, not to the moon lol like those ass-licker told Cheesy
Activity: 2

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio
Son of bitch
Son of whore
If you were in front of me I will fuck u.
Scammer
You must be banned from this forum
All IPs from your fucking country must be banned
You must be a drunken russian or some piece of shit from eastern europe

Now body mined your shit coin. You and only you son of whore who dump the price
Activity: 51
In my opinion, it is a cool project!
Activity: 4
What is the Etherrum for you? Purse by source code scrypt algoritm Smiley Smiley Smiley  
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now? The project is not scam. This is an ordinary script of a coin, in the form of a litecoin

I dont care about what you say. I only know that in their website there is platform exchange and there is eth balance and btc balance to deposit to buy and sell coin. And then I followed them, and then I lost my eth.

Did you say it was not scam? I do not understand what the purpose of your counterpart for a scam project is? Not only me but also many people have lost their money.

It was better to study. The node's master works. The complexity of the coin changes. Someone extracts and sells it so far ...Total: 21.3650484 BTC
It's your money. What's not clear?

Work. I opened the pool for you ...
http://pool2pool.asuscomm.com/tbs

root@ubuntu:~# BitBased getinfo
{
    "version" : 1000001,
    "protocolversion" : 90007,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 6135,
    "timeoffset" : -2,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 626.31717515,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1509887798,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00100000,
    "errors" : ""
}
root@ubuntu:~#

You do not have to try to prove anything here. A project without support. There is no response and ignores all questions. All that's enough to prove it's scam.
Activity: 1
I bought btbc on your exchange www.bitbase.io back when it worked. What will happen to them?
Activity: 9
anyone have issue with the wallet, it throws error, please help
Activity: 135
Merit: 2
What is the Etherrum for you? Purse by source code scrypt algoritm Smiley Smiley Smiley  
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now? The project is not scam. This is an ordinary script of a coin, in the form of a litecoin

I dont care about what you say. I only know that in their website there is platform exchange and there is eth balance and btc balance to deposit to buy and sell coin. And then I followed them, and then I lost my eth.

Did you say it was not scam? I do not understand what the purpose of your counterpart for a scam project is? Not only me but also many people have lost their money.
Activity: 213
Update: OVER 97 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY NOW ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

Activity: 28
It seems some people don't care if this is a scam as far as they made a profit?!
DEV also made huge profit so why would he do anything in the future?
I deposited 5 Eth 3 days ago but until now, But until now I still have not received my eth in the bitbase balance.
I have sent support letters in contact but no replies, the chat is always offline. No support. No Ethereum.
I want to warn you that the bitbase is scam!!!

At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different.
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now?

The ICO is over, and as you can see in the bitbase page there is a deposit ethereum. I wanted to deposit to buy BTBC coin in exchange of bitbase rather than to a smartcontract here. because ico has ended. Unfortunately I lost 5 eth by a scam project.
Activity: 32
Is this project a scam? The price also became other than 1/10 of the time of ICO. Besides that, is this swap? I want you to return my ETH.
I deposited 5 Eth 3 days ago but until now, But until now I still have not received my eth in the bitbase balance.
I have sent support letters in contact but no replies, the chat is always offline. No support. No Ethereum.
I want to warn you that the bitbase is scam!!!

Activity: 53
I haven't open bitbase site since just check today only to find rubbish on the site
Does it mean loss my btbc and my fund goon....
Ps I haven't transfer nor trade the coin j
Activity: 11

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

That's Great. But in the last week I have emailed you probably 8 times,
then i started making videos about BTBc, then i started Twitter comments, then I started posting here
all because of YOU. Will I get my Missing 879 Tokens returned ? I mean you've never replied to ANY
messages I've tried to reach you and NOTHING.

So now all of a sudden you have found a Conscience and you want to start a New Coin ?

Excuse me if I am a little Skeptical. This all happened due to your Actions, Not Mine.

If you Had watched my videos about BTBc you'd know I was one of your biggest Advocates.

But you Blew it with your NO Response, Committing my coins to a load without my permission,
then stealing my 879 Coins once i tried to withdraw them to the External BTBc Wallet.

And still after all that, I have never heard a single reply from you in any way, shape  or form.

I even created a special email for you and sent it to you from within my account so you
could have an alternative way to reach me, NOTHING... So pardon me for not believing you...

I even told you in my private twitter message if you'd return my coins I'd delete every negative
video or comment I could find, NOTHING from you, and here you are proposing a New Coin ?
Pages:
Jump to: