Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole - page 66. (Read 103431 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
BitBase STOLE everyone's ICO tokens and converted them to loan at a rate of ( around ) 1.35.

Now you're money will never see the potential it could have and it's locked up at 1.35 for 200 days.

THIEVES - NOTHING MORE.

They had no right to make decisions like that with my investment which funded their launch.

THIEVES - NOTHING MORE IS WHAT BITBASE TURNED OUT TO BE.

Can you really expect them to pay you the return of premium you have coming, or the full 200 days of daily dividends.

They will soon be history mark my words. The Zero Integrity they posses almost guarantees it.

Once I saw what they did with my almost 900 tokens I sold the balance I did have available this morning.

I suggest you do the same if you still can, they are changing their own rules almost daily now.
Activity: 28
Bitbase is not scam  Cool Cool is better than bitconnect, 1 btbc soon up 20$

lol fool, and you have nothing to do than trusting btbc , but its only because you invested that scammy coin...

It can be $20 but all my tokens are lent and now I will get back USD instead of tokens, so with that and tokens $20 I am losing a lot. This is a scam. Even they converted loans for less than $100. WTF is this site. the free tokesn gone, balance manipulated everywhere. FUCK BTB

On top of this the loan was going to be for 12 days and now minimum 100 days
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Bitbase is not scam  Cool Cool is better than bitconnect, 1 btbc soon up 20$

lol fool, and you have nothing to do than trusting btbc , but its only because you invested that scammy coin...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
BitBase just scammed all of us so yes, it's a scam.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bitbase is not scam  Cool Cool is better than bitconnect, 1 btbc soon up 20$
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Scam  

people ... stay away. It is very dangerous and your money is gone
Activity: 460
Merit: 12
They say they are mad about people dumping the tokens, what about people like me that wanted to hold and invest the tokens because we trusted in the future of the project? Too bad, if they didn't burn all my tokens I would have considered using their platform for lending once all the issues were ironed out. Oh well, another scam ICO to add to the list.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I don't understand this lending program

I buy total of 7100+ BTB and it is showing 1123 in my account now and showing 6.27875000 $ lending balance....where are my remaining BTB ?

THank you
Multiversum
Another total scam? So bad.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
I have no time to read all posts:
Why are all the balances to 0? Where are my 50 ******* BitBase tokens?

Thanks.
That was a moment you knew you were fucked up like me today. They scammed a thousands people to sign up to receive 50 BTB after that they changed their mind. They burned all of our coin which they gave us.
We need a victim of this scamming project and your sign here to show an animal face of BTB team dev:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

At least we didnt lose real money like Bitpetite, Hextracoin, Westerncoin  Elektra?   ethconnect??
Activity: 5
Yesterday i received 15% of my coins with a note saying 15% would be released daily.
Today all my coins have been moved into a lending agreement withou my approval or request. 

can i get my coins back?

Kinda FUP

sorry i did not see pages 55 onwards as they were below so i had onlyt read to 54 lol...

Thanks.

50 tokens?!
Activity: 213

Thanks.
That was a moment you knew you were fucked up like me today. They scammed a thousands people to sign up to receive 50 BTB after that they changed their mind. They burned all of our coin which they gave us.
We need a victim of this scamming project and your sign here to show an animal face of BTB team dev:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5
Multiversum

Thanks.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
1 thing i dont understand guys. 15% coins and the rest in lending. do we get coins back or cash? else could better not buy the ico but just on the market. i did bought at $0,80 in ico. sure i want to put lendings out but not on this prize..  on $4 or something i would do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Yesterday i received 15% of my coins with a note saying 15% would be released daily.
Today all my coins have been moved into a lending agreement withou my approval or request. 

can i get my coins back?

Kinda FUP
Activity: 5

can i get my coins back?
Activity: 213
we just have to wait for the dumppers to finish dumpping and this coin is gonna be to the moon
Yakov or seeder, is that you? Shocked. All of your post come from this thread. Good job, little boy. Trying to scam more and more thousands people in this scamming project Cool. You and your coin and this scamming project gonna be going to hell.
We are collecting a sign of your victim from this scamming project. When we got 100 signed. The world will know this is a biggest scamming project of year.

Everyone, we need your sign here to reclaim justice:
Activity: 92
Can you confirm they are giving back the btbc after loan or the cash value from inception?

Cash value. There is no lending program out there that returns the asset after lending period. If they return coins, BitBase would get hurt a lot. Imagine people who bought their 30k coins at $0.02 price just dump everything cashing out millions (at $50 price which is possible) in 3 months. Do you really want this?

Lending programs are ALL about controlling the supply and managing growth. Everyone makes profit slowly (like 200% monthly interest lol, considering the price surge) or everybody dies cashing out. This is why Yakov forced everyone to lend their tokens.

While I think he should have been more clear about it from the beginning I'm still sure we can make lots of fucking gains on this project. If we pull our shit together

i understand now . so clear . when i lend money on lending program i no get money i lend back because of definition of lending . now if i give some body money for to keep than they will give it back to me because of definition of giving . how i be so stupid !

so i buy 2 eth of btbc during ico with at end of ico i have btbs in my wallet that i can do what ever i want . but when ico ended it all go into lending program which i no want to do but you say its ok . you say i will make 2x or 4x at end of lending program but no get 2 eth assets back but if i had my btbc now i would be able to sell for 16 eth which is 8x my investment . but you say that me nigga should be happy with what i got instead of what i and every body else expected . you are one crazy man or woman !

also i still no have btbc wallet address so to move 15% yakov kind to let me play with . i no happy but you say this nigga should be happy . by way i no nigga . why you racist ? why you even say that ? you no help no body here . you are bad guy !

i put faith in bitbase but you rune faith like you helping bitbase . you on wrong team !

by way bitconnect give assets back so you big liar !!!

I would rather be given a choice to lend out half my portfolio and keep the other half coins for appreciation (even if it is locked down to transfer or sell).

Didnt Bitbase want us to invest in their company and program, now it seems they just want to take out investment money to get started and now they have ICO they are giving money back to us while they gain more from the BTC we sent them and the BTBc we helped them create.

half?  80%  here is in a lending..

BTBc price will go up man. You will receive payouts in BTBc. Just hold it and you will see, you'll get 80% of your money back in no time.

now i happy ! I get 80% back in no time but could have 8x profit now . i think i can make big money selling drugs you take .

My projections are conservative. You might make a lot more on these interest rates. I am no racist, I'm nigga myself. Just was trying to get to you.  Grin
we just have to wait for the dumppers to finish dumpping and this coin is gonna be to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: