Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀 - page 64. (Read 42168 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good evening
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?
Activity: 11
I am not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term project.
Activity: 112
bitcademy is now the best innovative solution to the youth football players who wanted of becoming professional football players offering training facilities for them to make their dreams come true.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Influencing a player to become a world-class footballer goes beyond just coaching or funding. It revolves around a host of socio-economic factors too and in the case of people in developing countries these factors have greater impacts. Has the team considered these to make sure the goals of this platform is met? Think of the fraudulent nature of nurturing players etc
Activity: 126
Bitacademy Football is a multidimensional football academy powered by the blockchain. Bitacademy Football utilizes player predictions and artificial intelligence to sponsor the world's best talents in football.
wow! this is a great opportunity to all football players.
Activity: 11
Greetings guys. I am not an expert. But I'm going to "totally in" into this idea blindly, because I believe in Bitcointalk and they endorsed this ICO. Thank you to Bitcointalk management/admin team for giving me such opportunity to join an ICO with faith.
Activity: 140
what is this bitcademy is all about? can we get also benefits in joining here? is this offering also cryptocurrency like other companies?
Activity: 98
Bitacademy Football is a multidimensional football academy powered by the blockchain. Bitacademy Football utilizes player predictions and artificial intelligence to sponsor the world's best talents in football.
This technology will help us transform into an education data company in addition to an education solution provider.
Activity: 98
this project will help learners establish clear individual learning paths accurately reflecting their abilities and interests, and guide them on their paths to excellence.
this project looks promising, its my first time ot encounter an ico project about sports
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Not a bad plan .. I would like to know if there was a presale or privat sales? If there was then what kind of bonuses were their members? If this year will be yours, then how will I understand kyc? would I still like to know whether there will be any quizzes and lotteries for ordinary participants?
Activity: 33
Hey  What a good and interesting business. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
Activity: 193
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the plan also…

No, not at all. You can have any status on Bitcointalk or not be on Bitcointalk at all. Airdrop is separated from the forum. Anyone with project interest can join us.

So is there another place for the bounty campaign for people to go if they aren't on Bitcointalk?
copper member
Activity: 350
Join the revolution today!
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I have become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the plan also…

No, not at all. You can have any status on Bitcointalk or not be on Bitcointalk at all. Airdrop is separated from the forum. Anyone with project interest can join us.
copper member
Is there any preview or prototype of the Bitcademy platform that I can get my hands on now?

We're currently in the process of accelerator program with Iskander VC where the prototype will be started and done over the next months. But we don't hide part of ICO funding is for creating the platform too. We hope to show something before the main sale though.

That iskander guy went bananas hes mental. It would be unjustified to say he got schizophrenia but somethings acting up in him, no doubts about that. I dont pretend to know him as good as u do, but from my experience, he seems like someone seduced him into agnostic maybe amoral stuff. I met with him, we talked after which I sedated him heavily with my syringe and left that fat garbage being his body on the ground.

Sure thing! We know the guy too. Pretty nasty action with a syringe he said Wink
Activity: 32
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Is there any preview or prototype of the Bitcademy platform that I can get my hands on now?

We're currently in the process of accelerator program with Iskander VC where the prototype will be started and done over the next months. But we don't hide part of ICO funding is for creating the platform too. We hope to show something before the main sale though.

That iskander guy went bananas hes mental. It would be unjustified to say he got schizophrenia but somethings acting up in him, no doubts about that. I dont pretend to know him as good as u do, but from my experience, he seems like someone seduced him into agnostic maybe amoral stuff. I met with him, we talked after which I sedated him heavily with my syringe and left that fat garbage being his body on the ground.

What the hell are you even talking about here lol.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

copper member
Hello  Hm, sounds interesting. I'll definitely consider this for my future investment. J
I will probably have some questions later when get to know closer with the whitepaper...

Sure Rebecca, you're always welcome to check us on social media. The whitepaper is also ready so you can download it from our website. If it's too long, then we have comfortable pitch deck & two-pager on site.
Pages:
Jump to: