Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 110. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
it's a great project. team consisting of members and good quality. they will be successful. could not participate in the signature campaign. but I'm thinking of writing a blog. good luck. I follow you. Wink
Activity: 588
Hello!
Can anybody help me and answer my questions?

- how many total tokens
- How many tokens will be sold at ICO
- Soft-cap
- Hard-cap
- the minimum buy-in?
- ICO bonuses
- Price per token
- Payment only ETH?

TY!

There are 2 billion tokens total in the BitClave ecosystem. 1 billion of those tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale. There is no Soft-cap. Hard-cap is the sale of all coins available on ICO. Payments ETH and BTC. During the presale, the token price was 0.05 usd. Perhaps the price will change
Team will announce all details about terms before ICO
Why only 50% of the total supply will be sold, can you give a brief explanation of this?
50% will be locked for future and will be used for R&D I presume.
Any allocation funds to pre-Mine? i think pre-Mine will be good to development
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Hello!

- how many total tokens
- Soft-cap
- Hard-cap
- the minimum buy-in?
- ICO bonuses
- Price per token
- Payment only ETH?

TY!

There are 2 billion tokens total in the BitClave ecosystem. 1 billion of those tokens will be distributed during the crowdsale. There is no Soft-cap. Hard-cap is the sale of all coins available on ICO. Payments ETH and BTC. During the presale, the token price was 0.05 usd. Perhaps the price will change
Why only 50% of the total supply will be sold, can you give a brief explanation of this?
50% will be locked for future and will be used for R&D I presume.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I think the pre ico yesterday got pretty good results.
In 20 days ico will start and i will set aside a bit of my assets to this ico.
I am sure this project will be good in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com

The maximum number of tokens implemented in the ecosystem is 2,000,000,000.
Community grants: 10%
Team: 10%
Long term budget: 30%
Fundraiser: 50%
Activity: 588
Hello!

- how many total tokens
- Soft-cap
- Hard-cap
- the minimum buy-in?
- ICO bonuses
- Price per token
- Payment only ETH?

TY!

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
hello bitclave team, just wondering if you have already had a pre ico? if not, any plans of having it? when?

yes the pre-sale already ended and collected 228 BTC  6,141 ETH Sold 74,880,356 CAT and the main ico will start 20 days again

Merit: 100
hello bitclave team, just wondering if you have already had a pre ico? if not, any plans of having it? when?

pre ico is over, went quickly..
Activity: 378
Activity: 826
OK so not illegal but you would need proper liscencing. Thats nonsense, it defeats the whole point of decentralization.

Yes, but then again you have all those fucked up scammers who can get away with a nice bag of Ether precisely because they didn't need a license to launch an ICO. It's a double-edged sword, and those scammers destroy a lot of the freedom we could have. Not a new thing though...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
They have a good blog at medium, there are interesting articles on a regular basis
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I can not understand until the end how the whole project system will work ... but I see that the topic is promising, I think I will take a little part  Smiley
What moments do you not understand? In the blockchain, you can rarely understand everything. Ask the question more clearly)
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I can not understand until the end how the whole project system will work ... but I see that the topic is promising, I think I will take a little part  Smiley
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Hello!

- how many total tokens
- Soft-cap
- Hard-cap
- the minimum buy-in?
- ICO bonuses
- Price per token
- Payment only ETH?

TY!

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Hello!

- how many total tokens
- Soft-cap
- Hard-cap
- the minimum buy-in?
- ICO bonuses
- Price per token
- Payment only ETH?

TY!
Activity: 817
So are CAT tokens illegal in the USA? Or just buying them during the ico and presale? Can trade for then from an exchange after the ICO? This is very confusing lol.

Most icos don't allow citizens of USA to participate anymore because of legal issues. (https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131)

There is already CAT token of with BlockCAT project available.

will it not get mixed up with Blockcat?

I am assuming that they will chance the ticker, not a major issue.
just wait
Maybe later there will be an explanation from dev about what is questioned above
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
CatCoin and BlockCAT already use CAT-ticker. Will the name be changed?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
What is the update on this project so far? There isn't much activity in this thread, seems quite.
How many ETH have been raised on the PRE-ICO?
$1.8M raised during pre-sale
Token sale starts on September 15
If we calculate 1 ETH = 300$ around pre-ico then 6k ETH was raised.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
What is the update on this project so far? There isn't much activity in this thread, seems quite.
How many ETH have been raised on the PRE-ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
OK so not illegal but you would need proper liscencing. Thats nonsense, it defeats the whole point of decentralization.
Jump to: