Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 121. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Interesting project. Many products are bought online, so this idea has every chance to become popular.
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
Hello, I would like to apply for the french translation, I am a graduated french student and believe I can do a quality job for you, in fact noone never gave me an ICO to translate because I don't know any ico manager Sad, but I believe that if you give me this chance, I will not disappoint you.

looking forward hearing from you
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What is you offer in bounty campaign on website no details mentioned anywhere what is best way to let know about and support this project. Looking forward to know about that campaign when you will make this active.

Please see here for details: [ICO][Bounty]: Official BitClave project bounty campaign thread

More supporters needed. Join our Bounty program
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Good project
I really like the concept of development of this project, maybe this will be one of the projects that his ICO success. hopefully. And maybe I'll invest a little investment in this project. To see how it goes forward
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
BitClave looks like a truly decentralized approach and solution - curious how well this will do considering the great following already!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
If possible to know, how much is this coin supply?

I want to know this as well. There is lack of information regarding the token structure itself. I want the value per token and the total supply that will be available on ICO. The idea is good by the way. I will watch this project progress. The ANN thread seems so quiet.  Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If possible to know, how much is this coin supply?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Can I reserve the French and Arabic transalations ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

When is the participant put into the spreadsheet ??
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Activity: 14
Can I test this app before your ICO starts?
Activity: 83
so bounties will be payed after ICO or after Pre-ICO?

After ICO. But we are planning extra bonuses for early participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
so bounties will be payed after ICO or after Pre-ICO?
pre-ICO is in July 25,2017 , then when is the real ICO dated?

this summer
Activity: 350
pre-ICO is in July 25,2017 , then when is the real ICO dated?
What is you offer in bounty campaign on website no details mentioned anywhere what is best way to let know about and support this project. Looking forward to know about that campaign when you will make this active.

Please see here for details: [ICO][Bounty]: Official BitClave project bounty campaign thread
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Dutch & German translations reserved.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Search engine, that's ambitious Roll Eyes
Jump to: