Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 28. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Invest in the Bitclave project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
What airdrop are you talking about? Where have you found information about airdrop in this project? Because I didn't see any information about it.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This airdrop must be successful! Wish you luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The law of supply and demand and price elasticity. The supply of CAT will be very large once they start release 1.4 billion of tokens.

timing is important for releasing the tokens

if they release after the big developments when there is demand, then it will not be a problem

as far as i know, those tokens will be locked for 2 years minimum.

while making assumption about cat's future price, better to think that total 0f 2 billion there is

so 1 usd per cat is very realistic to me in the future, 5$ not due to total supply
I am happy with your prediction, at least in May I hope CAT tokens can return to the price of ICO $ 0.1 and become $ 1 next month  Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 682
since the product (base, desearch and match.ico development and integration) is not ready yet,  the team is not interested in marketing CAT for now so they re also not interested in listing at exchanges, so they will not pay for listing in the near future since bitclave has a low trading volume, i dont think exchanges will be interested in listing for now

they should not pay any exchange just for listing the coin though. exchanges should add it for their own good. if they don't have this pari then they can't make money from bitclave. it's their loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
bitclave is 4 cent now. it should be over 10 cent again soon. most of the volume is in bibox exchange. do you know why kucoin volume is too low? I thought kucoin is better exchange and has more user.

and will be great if this CAT listed on binance or bittrex, so, the price could break the past all time high  Wink
the volume in bibox higher than kucoin is because bibox is the first exchange for CAT

Thinking so why so many other coins able list in many exchanges why can't bitclave. Already the team is actively taking measures to update the community by their developments. Maybe very soon they will start announcing the new exchanges.

since the product (base, desearch and match.ico development and integration) is not ready yet,  the team is not interested in marketing CAT for now

so they re also not interested in listing at exchanges, so they will not pay for listing in the near future

since bitclave has a low trading volume, i dont think exchanges will be interested in listing for now

bitclave is 4 cent now. it should be over 10 cent again soon. most of the volume is in bibox exchange. do you know why kucoin volume is too low? I thought kucoin is better exchange and has more user.

and will be great if this CAT listed on binance or bittrex, so, the price could break the past all time high  Wink
the volume in bibox higher than kucoin is because bibox is the first exchange for CAT

the volume in bibox is higher than kucoin, it is because of bibox fake sell and buy orders

anyone who watches bibox cat/eth market for 10 min, can understand that volume is BS

the real volume for CAT is the volume at kucoin, which is low

but low volume makes CAT even more attractive

a coin with good development team and working product and has low marketcap

it is a sleeping giant which is under the radar for now

but end of Q2 2018 will be different

the volume in bibox is higher than kucoin, it is because of bibox fake sell and buy orders

anyone who watches bibox cat/eth market for 10 min, can understand that volume is BS

the real volume for CAT is the volume at kucoin, which is low
Activity: 182
There was a very usefull post at bitclave telegram topic

İt is better to share  it here for new comers about where bitclave is trying to go

the third party sites that are the middle men the whole project is trying to eliminate. The search engine just like google now will collect your data store it on the blockchain not anyone but you will have access to that data unless you want to share it. Think as BASE search engine as a data collector for the third party builds.  Google doing that now but all that data is used for analytics for the bots to desire what you see when you perform a search. An example. If you go to a friends place right now you won’t get the same search results as if you were home. That’s because you do t have the same data as your friend. Well now it’s no different if you look at my MatchICO vs yours I can guarantee I have more offers than you. That will be the same for cars, homes, insurance you name it any third party builds will have different offers on them based on data. The 2 sites I pasted are middle men. They suck money out of the car industry and Home industry but with base those sites will be linked directly to the dealerships or the realtors and instead of paying the third party they pay you directly. Again I may be way off but I’m 99% sure that’s where they are going.

So, as far as I understand, it's supposed to be a sort of a mix of Google, Amazon? Something like this? Am I right?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
The law of supply and demand and price elasticity. The supply of CAT will be very large once they start release 1.4 billion of tokens.

Luckily the whole of crypto is expanding. Maybe 10 trillion dollars worth in the next two years. Now 1.4 billion tokens is small if we are talking about the future. BTC total supply was large back in 2009 and now looks limited. Decimal place doesn't matter anyway. A total coin supply could be just 1 and be trading in 0.00000001 increments, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Thinking so why so many other coins able list in many exchanges why can't bitclave. Already the team is actively taking measures to update the community by their developments. Maybe very soon they will start announcing the new exchanges.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov

Activity: 504

one third is already released and I don't think they will flood the market for no reason with more tokens. They will be very careful with their emission plans.
Indeed, today the project again pamp. The main thing is to not repeat what was 3 days ago, when the price went down again.

when i look at the orderbooks, i cant say there is a strong buying support for CAT

but in the end, we see what whales want us to see

it looks very possible that bitclave price can do back to 3 cents  for short term

i expect the strong uptrend for CAT at the end of Q2 2018

desearch will be a very strong weapon for bitclave team, hopefully team will use it in the right way

if desearch has its own CMC to check exchange prices etc., then bitclave team can negotiate with exchanges for free listing of bitclave

ex: if binance will not list cat, then binance will not be listed at desearch search results
Activity: 196

timing is important for releasing the tokens

if they release after the big developments when there is demand, then it will not be a problem

as far as i know, those tokens will be locked for 2 years minimum.

while making assumption about cat's future price, better to think that total 0f 2 billion there is

so 1 usd per cat is very realistic to me in the future, 5$ not due to total supply

I hope the price will be based on their role how they are treating the community and we need to be very active for the company updates. I hope they are progressing it perfectly and the chance of increasing price is based on the company.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Maybe more good exchange no guarantee a rise , but could stop fall the price...
Look , now market is good , bitcoin up , but Bitclave down. Why ? Because volume is only in Bibox .

Their tokens also listed on KuCoin and HitBTC. But there is very low volume on this exchanges. So, maybe we should find the reason of low price in project development process...

Actually project development is the best part of bitclave team

Good marketing is the missing leg of the bitcalve-team

But what i learned lately, after base release there will be very professional marketing team

Lets wait and see, end of Q2 is not far

Tomorrow a new weekly update will be released. I think we will hear good news about the developments and probably about the marketing.
Everything is going well. We hear good news every week. Bitclave just needs marketing.
Activity: 450
Indeed, today the project again pamp. The main thing is to not repeat what was 3 days ago, when the price went down again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 682
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

supply and demands is important,
but, i believe the demands will coming to Bitclave in the next couple of months
so, when the supply is finite, then the demands come, i think this will increase the price of CAT  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: