Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 46. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
yes, now Cat price is half of ICO price, hopefully this is the lowest point of CAT token, I just hold 13k CAT token and expect the price to go up soon

It went down more than 5 times, not 2. How did you calculate it? I had 5k investment, now worth only 800. That's pretty concerning, I hope it can recover at least some in short term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
yes, now Cat price is half of ICO price, hopefully this is the lowest point of CAT token, I just hold 13k CAT token and expect the price to go up soon

There is one thing should we do in this situation: only hold CAT tokens for better time. I don't believe in "crypto" spring. But sooner or later market will begin to grow.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Where can I read the most recent news about the project? Any links, please?

Look for their telegram group or news coverage of the latest topics in Bitclave medium channel. Recently telegram channels became the fastest way to communicate with the audience.

Yes, even they are communicating through social media channels. This is the right time to buy as many coins as possible in the market in order to average the price. Already the price went very low in the market, who has experience in trading will do the right thing now.

But I think CAT price can be more cheaper. And it will not have fast grow. As I see market has downtrend. So we should be ready for this.

Already the price is very cheap in the market, people who are willing to buy in the market and this is the right time. Once the market settles automatically the price will start increasing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?

No ) Github is living on his own ) And of course, you can see the link to the description of all the work done so far.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
https://medium.com/bitclave/weekly-update-feb-25-2018-652a6b4d3b8c

BitClave Weekly Update — Feb 25, 2018

Marketing
Following up on last week’s update about about the monthly marketing metrics, devs now have a digital editorial calendar in place that has all the content channels streamlined. There will be more content coming your way starting this week on various platforms. Devs are also evaluating a uniform tool that can be used to streamline all their marketing activities — online and offline
Activity: 364
Dear friends!
We're looking for respondents who would love to share their experience by phone or messenger interview. Please fill out the questions below, leave your contacts, and we will reach you shortly.
https://goo.gl/forms/2ix8i3tk8LW4ghWy2

can you give me more details about this survey or interview? i am very interested to join and be one of your respondents.
i need more details please before i sign up the form. Smiley

We will ask about your user experience. There will be nothing difficult. Unfortunately, I can not disclose more details.

hi tyska. thanks for answering. i am not sure if we will have a phone cal or what but okay, i will still join your survey.
im available for a messenger interview too. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 69

Look for their telegram group or news coverage of the latest topics in Bitclave medium channel. Recently telegram channels became the fastest way to communicate with the audience.

Yes, even they are communicating through social media channels. This is the right time to buy as many coins as possible in the market in order to average the price. Already the price went very low in the market, who has experience in trading will do the right thing now.

But I think CAT price can be more cheaper. And it will not have fast grow. As I see market has downtrend. So we should be ready for this.

Oh, are you really think so? And what about crypto spring? Today is the first day of spring)) So market can grow up very soon.
too many people believe that the market will be repeating the course of the spring events of the previous year. I'm afraid that this may not happen, specifically in the spring. Since most of this is waiting ...
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points

presale price is around 3 cents and ico price with bonus around 7 cents...there was a big price different....that is why presale investors dumped coins non-stop

i am not sure how much lower can it go more

but until there is a usefull working product of bitcalve, price will not boom

its always happend in every crypto project,,
and weaks hands will sell his tokens as fast as they can, after get profit from their investments,,
but, don't worry, i believe Bitclave price will be soar soon  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Hi admin, I am having problem exchanging my 260k tokens for eth. Need help please
Hello, contact us at https://www.bitclave.com, please
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

presale price is around 3 cents and ico price with bonus around 7 cents...there was a big price different....that is why presale investors dumped coins non-stop

i am not sure how much lower can it go more

but until there is a usefull working product of bitcalve, price will not boom
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hi admin, I am having problem exchanging my 260k tokens for eth. Need help please
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Dear friends!
We're looking for respondents who would love to share their experience by phone or messenger interview. Please fill out the questions below, leave your contacts, and we will reach you shortly.
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/2ix8i3tk8LW4ghWy2

What do you mean by this phone and messenger interview?
Is this a video call or phone call? Or we need only to fill up the form?

I asked this question in their telegram. That's what they said 'Phone call or messenger'! i.e. We need to fill the form out and they'll contact us.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Dear friends!

What do you mean by this phone and messenger interview?
Is this a video call or phone call? Or we need only to fill up the form?
Bitclave  such a good project. I love the idea & concept . Anyone has a theory why the price in the exchanges gets lower each day?

You need to consider about the market fluctuations with the decrease in price of the Bitcoin. After ICO every coin will decrease their price because impatient people will sell their coins in the market and making its price to decrease it lower.

After we meet more developments on the project the price will enhance! And yep! It depends on the market as well.
Activity: 47
Do the team's developers have active GitHub profiles?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
multitoken.com
Dear friends!

can you give me more details about this survey or interview? i am very interested to join and be one of your respondents.

We will ask about your user experience. There will be nothing difficult. Unfortunately, I can not disclose more details.
Why there is no change on github? Are developers using a different repository?

Here's their official answer to this

Answer: base-node and base-node-js are updated almost daily. The updates are in development branches (not main branch yet). Also, please remember, that not all development is happening in public repositories. Significant development happens in private repositories as it includes private BitClave’s IP'
Here's the link where u can see it

https://medium.com/bitclave/weekly-update-feb-25-2018-652a6b4d3b8c
Activity: 364
Dear friends!

Pages:
Jump to: