Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ 🎵[ANN] [ICO]🎸 BITSONG - DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM ⚡ 👨‍🎤 - page 9. (Read 184896 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Hello BitSong
Here you will find the Arabic ANN thread and Bounty thread is in process to attached to Arabic ANN,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bitsong-820-5025222

thanks
Hi there, all good. Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hi Bounty manager
Arabic ANN+Bounty thread has already finished , Please find it here :

Activity: 210
Until now, only 11% of funds have been collected and there are still 61 days to maximize results from selling tokens, hopefully more investors will join the project.
with the softcap has been reached, all teams will definitely more excited again to manage this project. They also would definitely maximize the promotion so that more investors are joining so hardcap can be achieved.
yes, moreover when the ICO was still long, I became convinced that in the future this project was able to raise funds to the maximum extent possible.
We are all indeed should always be optimistic that sales of this project can reach its target with either. Moreover, by seeing the team always eager in developing this project, naturally it became a very good points.
Until now, only 11% of funds have been collected and there are still 61 days to maximize results from selling tokens, hopefully more investors will join the project.
with the softcap has been reached, all teams will definitely more excited again to manage this project. They also would definitely maximize the promotion so that more investors are joining so hardcap can be achieved.
yes, moreover when the ICO was still long, I became convinced that in the future this project was able to raise funds to the maximum extent possible.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 364
after I saw that the public sale was still going on for 61 days and that was a free time to get more and more support from investors, I hope that the team can maximize the promotion of the project so that the target can be achieved.
wow, it's still a long time for this project, the spirit continues for the team and hopefully there will be more and more participants and investors who are interested in this project so that more will promote this project so that all of their hopes can be realized. The team's enthusiasm and cohesiveness will surely provide satisfying results.
Activity: 448
after I saw that the public sale was still going on for 61 days and that was a free time to get more and more support from investors, I hope that the team can maximize the promotion of the project so that the target can be achieved.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Hello BitSong
Here you will find the Arabic ANN thread and Bounty thread is in process to attached to Arabic ANN,

thanks
Activity: 2

The new music streaming era

The first decentralized music streaming platform

BitSong is a new music platform, which will be built using the Ethereum blockchain and the IPFS distribuited filesystem.

BitSong is a project dedicated to musicians and listeners, to solve one of the major problems related to the music world. Problems that a musician who wants to emerge knows very well.

From today you will produce your song, the advertiser will upload his advertisement and the user will listen to the songs from any device. For each advertisement listened, the artist and the listener will get up to 90% of the profits invested by the advertiser. You can also receive donations from your fans for your next album.

Project Vision

Our vision is to create a new revolutionary brand linked to music streaming that is unlike any other platforms. BitSong will generate profit for the artist and the users who listens to their songs while creating a money saving opportunity for advertisers.

Our goal is to be present on any Smart TV equipped with Chromecast,through Smartphone App Stores[/b], on any personal computer through a web interface or software and finally on any car equipped with a Smart Radio.

Now you are paid!

The current music streaming companies are like intermediaries between advertisers and producers. We want to upset the musical world thanks to the blockchain technology.

The user will be paid for the "User Attention", the producer will receive earnings in real time, the advertiser will be able to optimize the campaign after viewing the reports.

The technology of the blockchain is advancing fast bringing with it new improvements applicable to daily use. For this reason we decided to found BitSong, the first decentralized music streaming platform.

Features

• Upload - Upload new songs and create your own music channel.
  • Sell - Sell your songs, listen to them and get donations.
  • Donate - Support the artist by making a donation through the $BTSG tokens
  • Earn - Earn $BTSG token during your plays
  • Listen - Listen to your songs on any TV, Smartphone or PC
  • Sponsor - Sponsor your business or your songs in full autonomy.

Token Information

Etherscan Smartcontract Info: https://etherscan.io/token/0x40e9a10fecd0350305d5e919e3963248fd6f845d

• Token Name: BTSG
  • Coin Type:​ ​ERC-20 Token​ (​Compatible with Myetherwallet, Metamask,etc​.)
  • BTSG Supply:​ ​1 BILLION COINS​ (MAX TOTAL SUPPLY)

Roadmap

• January 2018
    Launch of the BitSong.io website
  • End of January 2018 - AIRDROP
    BitSong token (BTSG) airdrop through Telegram
  • May 2018 - PRE-ICO
    4% of the tokens will be on pre-sale to determine the price of the ICO.
  • August 10th 2018 - INITIAL COIN OFFERING
    47% of the tokens will be distribuited to solve the capital issue.

PRE-ICO

PUBLIC SALE

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator
this project is interesting but I still hope the team can be more convincing investors to join in this project because I have not seen that this project gets a lot of results from the sale of tokens.
Hi and thanks for your support. Our Public Sale beginning is going as expected, because you can see what's happening on the market right now, investors are worried about getting the best out of a major fall, but as soon as everything is back in line, things will change. We expected it and for that reason we decide to stay in Public Sale for 3 months.

After reaching the Soft Cap in pre-ico we are calm and patient Smiley

Keep in touch.
a new music platform built using the ethereum blockchain file system and IPFS. its concept is very interesting, and I am sure that everybody loves music, so I thought it would be a lot of people that support this project.
Thank you, you're right, music unites us all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
this project is interesting but I still hope the team can be more convincing investors to join in this project because I have not seen that this project gets a lot of results from the sale of tokens.
seeing from the concept is good and interesting so it's not surprising that many who responded to this project but I see that from the sale of this project is not so good although there is still a lot of time to be able to add results than token sales, the hope is that the team can convince investors to join on this project.
Activity: 112
this is one of the projects that get a lot of responses from the members, especially since I see that the public sale is still running around 64 days I hope many investors join this project.
Activity: 560
a new music platform built using the ethereum blockchain file system and IPFS. its concept is very interesting, and I am sure that everybody loves music, so I thought it would be a lot of people that support this project.
wow this is an interesting project, a good idea I am sure if the team is always enthusiastic to promote this project there will certainly be many who are interested in joining this project. Hopefully everything can go according to plan and sales can also achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 322
BitSong is pleased to welcome its new collaborator Vladimir Nikitin !!

Vladimir will be in charge of the position of Advisor and being a professional legal consultant, he will take care to keep BitSong in the best financial-legal parameters.

Vladimir is also a well-known cryptocurrency expert and ICO advisor, being one of the finest on the highest-level platforms like ICO Bench or ICO Bazaar.

He has collaborated with many successful ICOs such as Vibeo, Lagon, MOBU, WhenHub and many others, which have helped him to gain an excellent reputation in the advisory field.

Through his knowledge and his passion for Blockchain, he provides ICOs in the CIS region.

By choosing to collaborate with Vladimir, it will guarantee us greater stability in the financial sector and greater likelihood of strategic partnerships, since his network in the crypto community counts over 31,000 followers.

A great welcome to Vladimir Nikitin aboard BitSong and we are sure that our collaboration will lead us to great successes !!
Pages:
Jump to: