Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 25. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
If you run out of BTT before I receive mine, will I get refunded or what's next to expect?
copper member
Activity: 84
Who is responsible for updating and managing the website?

Website administration – individuals authorized by WALLBTC PTE. LTD. to manage the website. Should you have any concern regarding the website, please feel free to send me a message.
Who is responsible for updating and managing the website?
Activity: 59
copper member
Do you have mobile app? is it already developed?
yes we have iOS and Android app.
Activity: 59
Do you have mobile app? is it already developed?
copper member
How are you different from other exchanges?

Our platform has three key objectives:

1. Create a user-friendly and efficient framework for cryptocurrency buyers and sellers.
2. Minimize costs by putting buyers and sellers in direct contact, increasing trade efficiency.
3. Give both large players and beginner investors access to a new market.

Activity: 77
How are you different from other exchanges?
copper member
market has been crashing lately. We need a good re course and start and that would be bit team for sure that will change the game.

We are trying to develop a system that would enhance the digital asset trading system by removing the middleman, fast and secure and less fees.
Thank you for such a nice input and for your continued support.
Activity: 89
market has been crashing lately. We need a good re course and start and that would be bit team for sure that will change the game.
Activity: 86
off topic a bit : i'm really saddened with the whole thing that's happening with the market right now. specially with btc. Sad
Now it's $3500 Sad
I think this is only temporary. It happened before last year, it went really down, then went up really really up to $15K this might not be normal to some as we could say as the first moon of Btc was just last year, but i think all this will blow over.
Activity: 80
off topic a bit : i'm really saddened with the whole thing that's happening with the market right now. specially with btc. Sad
Now it's $3500 Sad
copper member
what does your so-called Bit Team ecosystem consists of admin?

The ecosystem includes a marketplace – a system that unites platforms for exchange transactions, aggregation and presentation of information on available digital assets, products, and bots (algorithmic consultants) designed to help users select digital assets.

thanks admin.
You're welcome!

The ecosystem includes a marketplace – a system that unites platforms for exchange transactions, aggregation and presentation of information on available digital assets, products, and bots (algorithmic consultants) designed to help users select digital assets.

thanks admin.
copper member

copper member
Pages:
Jump to: