Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 5. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How sad to hear that on Airdrop you select only 5% of general supply. Anyway Iam join and support you. Good luck

More airdrop and bounty = more dump
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
when you will launch bounty ? I want to practice
Good luck Dev

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
The project seems well planned with time lines. It is widely spread through various media like not limited facebook and tweeter.
My support has been provided to spread you message among the community. Expect another mooning project from you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
How sad to hear that on Airdrop you select only 5% of general supply. Anyway Iam join and support you. Good luck
Great project with details on your plan! J just join your Bounty program!
Merit: 10
Activity: 43
Iam looking forward for the progress of this project to excel have fast success.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
Dear Sir,

The Slack invite link in the airdrop form is not working, please check

Thx

It is working now! I am joining this nice Airdrop and Godspeed!
Activity: 240
Great project, I like the idea I stay here to see its development.
How to stake BLCX?

I think after they develope the blockchain
Activity: 61
morning dev, what an amazing idea to gather all community coin. I think this project looks convincing, provided with the whitepaper and the roadmap that answer all my questions. hope this project going to moon soon. good luck dev, cheers!
Promising project.  I hope your coin succeed in this cruel world! Good luck

Cruel world indeed . In this world of interest for self benefits.  

It is also human nature to find scam and lies more attractive  than which is genuine and honest
Activity: 14
I really hope that you will solve every problems that you have addressed in your claims. Good luck devs.
Activity: 2
I look forward to hearing more about this project.  What exchanges do you plan to be listed on?
Activity: 70
I'm so happy to join this airdrop, hope I'm not late, by the way looking forward to get reward in the future!
Activity: 70
Great project! Thanks for AirDrop!
I wish you success!
Blockchain is changing the world!
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
The idea of this project is interesting and is so promiaing. I will be watching on this project.
Activity: 140
Very nice crypto coin platform and great concept. I will suport it. Hope it'll be a great adventure
Activity: 9
yeaaaaaaaa Masternode ! We are okay Smiley blockchain = future . Good luck guys, nice to meet you
Activity: 68
Well,i am really looking forward to what this has got to offer! Looks nice and promising tho!
Activity: 46
Looks, interesting and as a young one in crypto, I am still tying to understand the concept of burning. I understand the concept of suply and demand. But burning, where does the coins go, are they dumped into a secret block and left there for all time?  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: