Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔴[ICO]🔴 BULLEON - JOIN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION - page 2. (Read 10096 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop!

Will be a succefull project I'm sure
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I love the 96% locked up in the smart contract which is untouchable by the devs. Means the devs are honest. Honest devs are always very encouraging. Hope the project succeeds. All the best.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Bulleon - JOIN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY REVOLUTION
Pm sent my info. Just purchased BLN for this airdrop waiting for the bonus. Goodluck!
Thanks! 20.62BLN is waiting for you in your wallet.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Pm sent my info. Just purchased BLN for this airdrop waiting for the bonus. Goodluck!
Activity: 210
The concept of airdrop is very special.
Waiting for the airdrop token division, and always following things about Bulleon
Good luck.
Im disagree for this statement "The main development goal is NOT to create some apps, programs or beautiful websites, but make a powerful financial instrument based".
I think apps, programs or beautiful websites is necessary to attract much investor, cause the project can look legitimed.
but, i hope this  project succes to make powerful financial payment, good luck dev
I agree. This is therefore not an excluded view. The point was that Bulleons main goal is not to develop apps or programs, but to build a stable and powerful financial instrument.
Activity: 68
I strongly believe that this project will be successful. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
this project will bring to the field, allow me to join
Activity: 144
wishing the team the best for the success of the coin, already on etherdelta which is good, filled up the airdrop form looking forward to it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Recently joined the Airdrop 2.0 wish this token is going to the moon Smiley good luck devs/admin.
Activity: 742
Well, I'm so hype with bulleon, interesting, Hope success
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Exactly, I understood it very little. Thumbs up for the video explanation  Wink
Bulleon needs more advertisement. Not much activity here.
That is true. A lot of work has been done so far. Now is the time to plan our advertising campaigns. There are a few different campaigns in the pilot phase, we will experiment with each one carefully before the actual campaign.
Activity: 309
Bulleon needs more advertisement. Not much activity here.
Activity: 128
This project provides us the future of cryptocurrencies. A very efficient project means a success to all participants.I will support this project. Goodluck to the whole team.
Activity: 335
I bought bln on ed I hope it will succes soon
Activity: 140
‪Airdrop distribution is currently under process. If you are successfully registered with our official form, you will receive BLN as soon as possible.
recieved mine already. Thanks for this really good project. Still looking forward for another airdrops.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
AM I missing something or it is stated on the ANN that you would receive extra Bulleon tokens if you just hold it and didn't move even a piece. If that so and we are on the phase 1 we got really big chance on getting profit of that and at the same time increase the value of the token. Such a good job devs.
Activity: 192
I think we should hold the token for more great step in future.
Well i see many people in thread kind of not happy about this slow and all, but this project would work and succesful.
Dev team, goodluck
projects that are quite promising and interesting, good luck, as we please.
i believe the project team will work hard and we will all provide our best support in any case.
so believe this project can have a great place in the future cryptocurrencys. so let's make it happen.

Thank you for your support, that means a lot to us. We do our best to make happy everyone who deal with Bulleon!
Pages:
Jump to: