Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 114. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This project will be successful
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager
CargoChainSolutions.io! I'm so lucky to know this project! 100% to support on this team!
Activity: 58
Join this project : CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 26
I've always been interested in transport and logistics startups. good job
Activity: 45
loving the concept, intresting project
Activity: 15
Nice and generous aidrop going on on CargoChainSolutions.io

Good luck to the team! Smiley
Activity: 84
Interesting project by CargoChainSolutions.io! Do you guys have any official partnerships now? Keep on going!
Activity: 15
Really interesting project!
Activity: 50
i have seen CargoChain is an all-encompassing ecosystem for transport and logistics organisations, CCO incorporates a marketplace that enables trading of consignments to, or within private groups or public networks utilising blockchain technology. It is an interesting idea, the project has very high growth potential exponentially, but it is also a risky step for investors in the current period. The question is whether you have a detailed plan and whether or not you are willing to develop this project because I see a lot of Team Dev abandoning their project midway through. , I will observe the project.
Activity: 6
Great proyect... ¿all countries?
Activity: 193
good project.
i hope this project will be successful.

Activity: 3
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
The team works smoothly, and for every action it contains the answer, people will be hard to compete in this field but you have to fight and will not stop at anything. We trust you. Guys, join us! I'm sure you'll be happy!
Activity: 73
CargoChainSolutions.io is a great project.go ahed
Activity: 86
CargoChainSolutions.io is realy very interesting project,  good luck
Activity: 62
Activity: 16
CargoChainSolutions.io is a great project and they are doing an airdrop. Get on board.
Activity: 43
this project will be successful. Good logistics programs . Since the token is based on Stellar Great , good luck team
Activity: 1
Cargo Chain Solutions is an all-encompassing logistics platform that is sure to be a big player.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
I've read through and everything looks great, but would like to know how you intend to tackle competitors?
Jump to: