Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 142. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
helllo your project looks promising,  i am considering to invest , now can people from USA join your ico?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I looked at your road map, I liked everything, if you follow the plan, you will become a demanded company
Activity: 22
Still learn...look nice
Activity: 10
Good job for choosing the logistic segment, it is clearly undervalued in the BC scope. It is superb that is built on Stellar not on ETH like all the other 95% of the projects, so if there is a flaw in ETH code, all of their tokens could become vulnerable. I wish great success to the project and the cause! CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 275
Your idea is very interesting and will surely benefit for all mankind! Take a look at this company!
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
My hope is successful. New solutions always look good
Activity: 136
CargoChainSolutions.io seems excellent project. There are severel project on steller blockchain but this seems strong demandable project.
Activity: 30
Really exciting project - looking forward to seeing how CargoChain develop
Activity: 38
Activity: 33
I was looking for new projects and found CargoChainSolutions.io a good one.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Hello World
A promising project! Finally a coin that aims to solve real world problems. The transport and logistics companies will thank you for your project very soon.
Activity: 5
Activity: 11
Hi.. Good luck with the project.. Looking good Smiley
Activity: 294
CargoChain Solutions are excited to announce the release of Cargo Chain One, an all-encompassing logistics platform addressing real-world issues facing the rapidly evolving transport and logistics sector.
Activity: 25
Great idea and good project! Inbox me for make video Review your ico if you want! Thanks!
#CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 56
CargoChainSolutions.io is a great project with great product and vision.
Activity: 3
Activity: 5
Look not bad, we wait for the beginning!!!
Activity: 11
A very good project #CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 23
Jump to: