Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 19. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I believe in the future of this project, good luck all !
Activity: 8
Great project, use case is right, strong team! How do you face the competition?
Activity: 39
Hmmm. Interesting project. What about monetization product?
Activity: 8
Great project, with strong team!
Activity: 14
I think your project is good but I have 2 questions
1. is there any other country working sma with your project?
2. where can I find information about your team?
Good lucky!!!
Activity: 58
great and superb project
Activity: 11
I like your project, wish you success in it !!!
Activity: 575
Merit: 100
800 chaturbate tk on sale
Activity: 1
Interesting, looking forward for the developpment
Activity: 45
This looks great.thanks.
Activity: 7
Hi, I like the strong team, could you tell me what your solution is differing from other logistic solutions in blockchain world?
Activity: 83
CargoChainSolutions.io,Uniqueness, advanced, impressive.
It is a very interesting project.
I am thankful for this great team.
Activity: 2

I believe in the future of this project. Waiting will surely succeed.
I am not alone, but everyone who is together will win.
Activity: 308
The idea of the project is very much in demand especially now, when every day new ICO projects
Activity: 21
я идy вмecтe c CargoChainSolutions.io , этo бyдeт oтличнaя кoмпaния.
Activity: 196
Great project! I believe him!!!
Activity: 103
CCS is built around tried and tested systems that include powerful algorithm engines integrated with the Stellar Blockchain ensuring traceability of shared business....nice concept////,,,,good luck
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
egretia

I'm glad you asked this.

What makes us different from similar projects(there are a few) is many things, I wouldn't bash another project or call anyone out so I'll be general here.

Most token projects / ICOs are nothing more than an idea with a promise to deliver something in 1 - 2 or more years. It seems to us that that the general theme is to come up with an idea, write a white paper, fill your team with as many people and advisers as you can and then go to the community for funding for a project that you may or may not deliver in however long, never in some cases.

Some of the similar projects that we have seen seem like really good ideas until you look at the detail and you can see that they are inventing problems in the supply chain that don't really exist, just to make a business. Issues like digital Bill of Lading, Airway bills etc.  I'm sorry to say has been done and works really well. Creating a Market place for logistics providers to share jobs and work with each other. Again it's been done.

The real problems in the logistics sector are many fold but the main issues centre around accountability and continuity with supply partners and payments.

How do we know this?

CargoChainOne is not our teams day job, it is a byproduct of our day job which is delivering software solutions to road transport and logistics companies in the UK and Europe. Our platform will solve the problems we as a team have been solving for client after client year after year since for what seems like forever.

So we are different in two areas.

1,Team:- Our team are developers currently developing these systems for transport companies of all sizes. Mission critical software for real companies.
2,Product Timeline:- Our products have been under development since early 2017 and in beta with companies in the UK since summer 2017. So we will be launching our full product in months not years.

Thanks for your question,

Will your project work in Russia?
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: