Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 26. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
CargoChain is very good project
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
But you build your logistics business/products physically in the market not on the blockchain, did you think about that first?
Activity: 16
Activity: 61
Nice project in upcoming future..
Activity: 7
Check out CargoChainSolutions.io for more info and you can also join the airdrop and grab some free coins.
Activity: 43
Activity: 73
Hope became a biggest airdrop
Activity: 2
We need new solutions on Stellar. Faster than Ether  Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 2
Great project, I'll buy.
Activity: 98
I think this is going to be an amazing project. Check out CargoChainSolutions.io for more info and you can also join the airdrop and grab some free coins. A great solution to one of the problems of the community.
Activity: 88
I just joined you guys now. Trust you are all doing fine. Please let's support this project. The brain behind this is great. Good work team
Activity: 10
Its unique concept and good use case of blockchain technology. Also Stellar platform is making it great. Best of luck to team for good project.
Activity: 26
Very promising project. I wish you luck with Cargo Chain One!
Activity: 56
It is a very good project. What are the benefits of participating?
Activity: 112
I believe that this project will be successful. Good logistics programs are not enough. Since the token is based on Stellar, and as the emblem there is a missile, then can you take on the space transportation?
to CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 64
The Cargo Chain One solution drives efficiencies in resource planning, interactions between partners, billing and accountability within the supply chain.
Activity: 13
good project. best of luck.
Activity: 66
Based on stellar platform , what a innovative ways to launch the project to there , i'm not so familiar with stellar , hope it will easy use like ethereum platforms.
Activity: 5
As I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little soon, hope will a good profitable one................. gd project.....
Pages:
Jump to: