Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 34. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
This looks great. What discount are you offering for initial investors?CargoChainSolutions.io a good project to follow an amazing project to invest great
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
This is one of the most impressive project am joining. Am just glad am part of this projeft.
You can also join before it too late
Go to https://CargoChainSolutions.io
#cargochainsolution.io
Activity: 1
Hm... It will be a great thing but I hope we'll have more informations in the next coming months !
Activity: 73
CargoChainSolutions.io a good project to follow an amazing project to invest great
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
CargoChainSolutions.io a good project to follow an amazing project to invest
Looks like an amazing project, hope it will work out pretty well!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Hello admin, this is kinda looks like a good and promising project and hoping for the success of it. Good luck and lets bring this to the moon.
Activity: 209
I am sure that everything will work out as the project CargoChainSolutions.io is very big and comfortable!
Activity: 5
Promising the beginning, the good project which is once noticed to good team, ambitious goals and desire the project rapid and steady growth and to reach the best 100 lists of the company in the market of cryptocurrency
Activity: 4
CargoChainSolutions.io
So hyped for this project !
Activity: 239
Looks like a solid project , with an experienced team to lead it ,but how do you plan to take your place against the actual competitors?
Activity: 13
Very nice look good project.
Looks very interesting, keen to see how this all develops. Keep it up guys!
CargoChain is it a logistic project?
CargoChainSolutions.io is interesting.
Activity: 100
Great project. I'm excited to be part of this and wish this project to be a success.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Really similar to bitnuatic, kind of crazy how the number of icos coming out is just not slowing down...

interesting this is being built onto stellar though, don't see how they will be able to provide a high quality service without the ability to write smart contracts Huh
Activity: 106
Very nice look good project
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Synchrotron - Airdrop POS
Looks very interesting, keen to see how this all develops. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 3
CargoChain is it a logistic project?
CargoChainSolutions.io is interesting
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
What is the difference of your project from other logistic ICOs like IMMLA, Dafzo, Diveco Logistics and Smart Containers? Do you also provide a special kind of container? I want to know more about your project dev.
Pages:
Jump to: