Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 65. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very good project, I liked your idea and I thought, and in the future it will be realized even better
Activity: 14
I believe that this project will be successful. Good logistics programs are not enough. Since the token is based on Stellar, and as the emblem there is a missile, then can you take on the space transportation?
Activity: 127
Very wonderful project! I will follow you.
Activity: 49
I had read through the White Paper
This is a very promising  and awesome project.
Activity: 3
Looks like an excellent project to me. Looking forward to seeing it grow !
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
the project will be very interesting for transport and/or logistics organisations
I joined for airdrop and quite possibly participate in the sale
Activity: 14
Activity: 616
CargoChainSolutions.io The project really requires close attention to itself,because the success of the team depends largely on the support from the side,so I think the company is waiting for phenomenal achievements
Activity: 2
The team at Cargo Chain Solutions (CCS) are excited to announce the release of Cargo Chain One, an all-encompassing logistics platform addressing real-world issues facing the rapidly evolving transport and logistics sector.

The Cargo Chain One ecosystem comprises six modules integrated around a central API connecting the whole suite of applications to the Stellar Network.

At the heart of our modular system is CCS CONNECT, our API. The CCS TMS (Transport Management System) module is a turnkey transport management system, and CCS MARKETPLACE matches the partner's resources with available consignments. Our mobile application module, CCS GO, connects workforces into the logistics chain. CCS HUB, our Web-based data entry & reporting front end, and CCS PAY, our escrow management system for payments, are built on the Stellar Distribution Exchange.

The Cargo Chain One solution drives efficiencies in resource planning, interactions between partners, billing and accountability within the supply chain.

CCS is built around tried and tested systems that include powerful algorithm engines integrated with the Stellar Blockchain ensuring traceability of shared business processes (the who, what, when and where) throughout the supply chain. This provides a perfect solution for enterprise auditing requirements.

The ‘Plug & Play’ advantage that Cargo Chain One brings to the market allows stakeholders in the logistics cycle to benefit, whether they are a multi-national logistics operator, a manufacturer or even an owner-operator. The modular construction of the Cargo Chain One platform provides a ‘pick-and-mix’ facility from which companies, irrespective of their size, will be able to derive benefit.

In order to use the platform, Cargo Chain Solutions provides its own Stellar asset, the TICS token.  Users of CCS must purchase TICS to use the Cargo Chain One platform. The supply of TICS will be limited to a fixed number, ensuring token value inflation as platform adoption accelerates.

The global growth potential for Cargo Chain Solutions is huge.  For example, between 2006 and 2015, 121.2 trillion tonne-kilometres of road freight was moved throughout the 35 OECD community (Citation - OECD (2018). This is anticipated to increase 2-5% in the next 5 years.

The current release of Cargo Chain One addresses the movement of road freight and we have very plans that includes integrated platforms for air freight sea and rail movements.

Our aim is to be the premier global provider of an integrated logistics and freight movement system.  Our journey starts in Europe. You can find out more by visiting our website https://www.cargochainsolutions.io/
Activity: 15
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
CargoChainSolutions.io nice coin! good project.  Shocked
Activity: 12
Activity: 17
Great project. Will be interesting to follow.
Activity: 2
As I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little soon, hope will a good profitable one
Activity: 4
Finally I see a crypto project with real utility in a huge industry. Great idea!
Activity: 3
Great project.
I hope it succeeds.
Activity: 29
 Telegram Username @truong2014     Twitter Username @truong20144   eth wallet   0xc2f304aBE97Bad164aE810C8f6cDB026745a1D31
Activity: 50
I believe that this project will be successful
Activity: 1
The team at Cargo Chain Solutions (CCS) are excited to announce the release of Cargo Chain One, an all-encompassing logistics platform addressing real-world issues facing the rapidly evolving transport and logistics sector.

The Cargo Chain One ecosystem comprises six modules integrated around a central API connecting the whole suite of applications to the Stellar Network.

At the heart of our modular system is CCS CONNECT, our API. The CCS TMS (Transport Management System) module is a turnkey transport management system, and CCS MARKETPLACE matches the partner's resources with available consignments. Our mobile application module, CCS GO, connects workforces into the logistics chain. CCS HUB, our Web-based data entry & reporting front end, and CCS PAY, our escrow management system for payments, are built on the Stellar Distribution Exchange.

The Cargo Chain One solution drives efficiencies in resource planning, interactions between partners, billing and accountability within the supply chain.

CCS is built around tried and tested systems that include powerful algorithm engines integrated with the Stellar Blockchain ensuring traceability of shared business processes (the who, what, when and where) throughout the supply chain. This provides a perfect solution for enterprise auditing requirements.

The ‘Plug & Play’ advantage that Cargo Chain One brings to the market allows stakeholders in the logistics cycle to benefit, whether they are a multi-national logistics operator, a manufacturer or even an owner-operator. The modular construction of the Cargo Chain One platform provides a ‘pick-and-mix’ facility from which companies, irrespective of their size, will be able to derive benefit.

In order to use the platform, Cargo Chain Solutions provides its own Stellar asset, the TICS token.  Users of CCS must purchase TICS to use the Cargo Chain One platform. The supply of TICS will be limited to a fixed number, ensuring token value inflation as platform adoption accelerates.

The global growth potential for Cargo Chain Solutions is huge.  For example, between 2006 and 2015, 121.2 trillion tonne-kilometres of road freight was moved throughout the 35 OECD community (Citation - OECD (2018). This is anticipated to increase 2-5% in the next 5 years.

The current release of Cargo Chain One addresses the movement of road freight and we have very plans that includes integrated platforms for air freight sea and rail movements.

Our aim is to be the premier global provider of an integrated logistics and freight movement system.  Our journey starts in Europe. You can find out more by visiting our website https://www.cargochainsolutions.io/

CargoChainSolutions.io
Pages:
Jump to: