Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 74. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What makes your project different between other similar projects?
# CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 71
I believe that this project will be successful. Good logistics programs are not enough. Since the token is based on Stellar, and as the emblem there is a missile, then can you take on the space transportation.
Activity: 13
Cargo transportations it's a huge market. Obviously, the project has a good perspectives.
Activity: 79
Am Jus gonna watch out for this project. Seems a great Project.
Activity: 2
New cargo project on a stellar platform! Sign me in, hehe Cheesy
Activity: 138
 CargoChainSolutions.io great project. Good and responsive team! Thank you and good luck in your work!
Activity: 10
Am Jus gonna watch out for this project. Seems a great Project.
Activity: 15
awesome project, one of the best I've ever seen!
CargoChainSolutions.io
New cargo blockchain project! Hope it will be a healthy competition with cargox Smiley
Activity: 16
Cargo Chain Solutions solve real world problems that transport and logistics companies face today.
Activity: 50
How can Cargo Chain be operational on country with poor socio-economic condition and where technology is very limited to capital city only.
I personally think this project is very ambitious and great if it goes on real life senario.
Activity: 19
I will follow up on this project
Activity: 3
CargoChain Solutions is new in blockchain and it aims to solve real-world problems that transport and logistics companies face today. Its airdrop is live, join CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 1
Where can I see your Smart Contracts?
Activity: 59
I believe that this project will be successful. Good logistics programs are not enough. Since the token is based on Stellar, and as the emblem there is a missile, then can you take on the space transportation?
Activity: 185
A very promising project with a good team of developers. It is felt that the project is qualitative, sound, it is evident that the team is working and investing in it the soul.
Activity: 3
A great project withnghiệmm a team of experienced
That's a interesting project, will read whitepaper and maybe invest. But I already wish great luck there in Scotland/UK, we need a efficient logistic system here in Brazil, maybe someday it will go worldwide.
Activity: 189
CargoChainSolutions.io is a great project with massive potentials
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: