Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cargo Chain Solutions Build Their Logistics Platform On Stellar - page 8. (Read 11300 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 3
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Cargo Chain Solutions will be success Smiley
Activity: 2
good project with a great future
Activity: 4
Activity: 49
I appreciate this is a good project for me to invest and make a profit. Very good
Activity: 29
Activity: 20
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
and what if you have 150 pages of discussion? if you have 99 percent of the newcomers and all the comments are meaningless and the same. I lost the desire to follow your project
Activity: 12
I will observe the development
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Life is great
This CargoChainSolutions.io project is not just great , is real company ,100% trust , just amazing.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Hey, Guys! I still believe that this project is a promising one, but your silence (here I mean your disregard to the question of the target audience, so to say) raises lots of questions regarding your credibility, sorry to tell this... Please answer the unanswered as it becomes really difficult to found anything useful in this huge amount of 'cool project'-comments...
Activity: 6
CargoChainSolutions.io IS A VERY PROFITABLE PROJECT
Cargochainsolutions. good luck to all the team!
Activity: 8
Hi I had a look at your solution, do you have any promo codes available? Or how do i get one?

CargoChainSolutions.io
Activity: 37
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
The real problems in the logistics sector are many fold but the main issues centre around accountability and continuity with supply partners and payments.

How do we know this?

CargoChainOne is not our teams day job, it is a byproduct of our day job which is delivering software solutions to road transport and logistics companies in the UK and Europe. Our platform will solve the problems we as a team have been solving for client after client year after year since for what seems like forever.

So we are different in two areas.

As you provided software to the UK and to Europe, will that be the area you will focus on in the beginning?
Activity: 3
Very interesting project. It can be useful and interesting to many people
Activity: 25
This looks great. What discount are you offering for initial investors?
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: