Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 111. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
At the moment, the whole market is growing. Interestingly speculative is this movement or fundamental. In any case, those who bought at the bottom already got a good profit just for a week.
This is a small income compared to what you can get when investing for a long time in a good project.
I agree with you, but speculative movements often prevail in the market and investors are upset because of current drawdowns (or unjustified price increases), in any case, we should not forget about the influence of these factors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I hope the bonuses aren't too big for pre-sale . Large bonuses can negatively affect the rate of the coin in the future when it is transferred to the exchange . My best regards.
20 percent is a small bonus if we consider that early investors are waiting for a longer period than the subsequent ones.

This bonus is commonly found in any project, in addition to the bonus, investors certainly want to listen to all the visions and missions of CCI.
In this project must have the advantage of being able to convince investors to join. Investors are still waiting for the next progress to be carried out by the team.
The release of MVP is a significant event, I can assume that the investors of the project should be satisfied with this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Your project Cyber Capital Invest was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Cyber+Capital+Invest to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1807/64/569c846cf5c8.jpg
Hello. Thank you very much for listings our project. I've sent you a private message, some information should be changed.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Congratulations, this is a serious achievement. This will allow your project to conduct ICO more confidently as investors are interested in having work results.
It's cool when the team comes to work with due respect. I'm glad to see the almost finished product  Shocked But it would be better if everything was ready Smiley
Everything will be ready in the late stages. At these stages it will be difficult to buy a token cheaply.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
At the moment, the whole market is growing. Interestingly speculative is this movement or fundamental. In any case, those who bought at the bottom already got a good profit just for a week.
This is a small income compared to what you can get when investing for a long time in a good project.
I agree with you. If we are talking about profitability in the traditional sector, then this is a big income, but if we are talking about the crypto sphere, then here we must focus on large numbers.

The greater the risk in any field, the more profits there are to justify it!
Otherwise it turns out that there is no sense in the fund and it is more profitable to invest. It would be nice to make a fund where you could invest in closed projects where a simple participant is very difficult to get. Here it will be a real bomb that they all want to buy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
the core mechanism of getting profit is Arbitrage or holding promising coins ? and what the status of work in that bearish market
I think that neither arbitrage nor promising coins can yield the kind of profit that trading can give. Today, many coins made + 15%, and yesterday they fell 10%. If you foresee such a move, you can make a big profit.
Cyber Capital Invest is happy to announce that our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) has been released.

Check the available features and let us know what you think.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I hope the bonuses aren't too big for pre-sale . Large bonuses can negatively affect the rate of the coin in the future when it is transferred to the exchange . My best regards.
20 percent is a small bonus if we consider that early investors are waiting for a longer period than the subsequent ones.

This bonus is commonly found in any project, in addition to the bonus, investors certainly want to listen to all the visions and missions of CCI.
In this project must have the advantage of being able to convince investors to join. Investors are still waiting for the next progress to be carried out by the team.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
The larger the bonus, the more profitable it is to take part in the project in the early stages. If you are a large investor, then this is a very profitable act.
Activity: 16
I believe this is a great project
Activity: 910
I agree with you. If we are talking about profitability in the traditional sector, then this is a big income, but if we are talking about the crypto sphere, then here we must focus on large numbers.
Activity: 108
Cyber Capital Invest aims to help people who want to trade in the cryptocurrency market and help skilled traders who do not have access to large portfolio assets. Cyber Capital Invest will thoroughly select strong crypto traders to give them a chance.

to support that this platform creates CCI tokens, this is a Profit Stock Token that allows you to receive weekly profits from Trading Capital that grows consistently.
Activity: 476
Activity: 588
Deep and comprehensive analysis allows you to reduce risks. The given project looks reliable and it seems to me that the negative on the market is exhausted and soon the market conjuncture will help new projects, but not to interfere with them.
How can I participate? Have already started the ICO?
You can now participate in our Private Sale by purchasing CCI tokens starting from 1 ETH using https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard

The Pre-sale starts on 3rd of September, the minimum investment will be 0.1 ETH.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
How much will the levels of bonuses differ between privatesale and presale?
The CCI Token price during the private sale is 0.10 USD and during the presale it's going to be 0.12 USD.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
You can now participate in our Private Sale by purchasing CCI tokens starting from 1 ETH using https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard

The Pre-sale starts on 3rd of September, the minimum investment will be 0.1 ETH.

How much will the levels of bonuses differ between privatesale and presale?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Investments that are made in times of crisis bring the greatest revenue. The one who dare, earn huge profits for his risks.
Deep and comprehensive analysis allows you to reduce risks. The given project looks reliable and it seems to me that the negative on the market is exhausted and soon the market conjuncture will help new projects, but not to interfere with them.

Activity: 51
Jump to: