Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 117. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 10
That is an interesting and promising project. However, the idea leaves a lot of questions.
The idea looks working. Especially I liked the way to manage funds - without them leaving the investor's purse.
This is an interesting feature, I have not seen this before. Such a concept serves as a guarantee of safety of the funds that you give to management.
Activity: 476
If I go through the KYC procedure for registration on the platform, then I will have to pay taxes from my income?
Activity: 364
this is a good project and with considerable rewards, and if many people participate in the project campaign, your project will be a success.
I want to ask 'I see in your gift announcement, there is no signature campaign, I think Bitcointalk forum is very important, very many people are looking for their opportunity in this forum in project their,
my question why no signature campaign bounty..?

The utility of the signature campaign is now much smaller than before, so many projects shift their activity to social networks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can't wait to promote this project!
Hello, we already have an active Bounty campaign.
Dear CCI Community,

Don't forget that we have an active BOUNTY CAMPAIGN that will lasts for 9 more weeks. Perform simple tasks and get your share of 5,000,000 CCI Tokens.

Official Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466

You also can find all the necessary information in this PDF file - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf
That is an interesting and promising project. However, the idea leaves a lot of questions.
We will be more than happy to answer them  Wink
Activity: 336
The idea looks working. Especially I liked the way to manage funds - without them leaving the investor's purse.
Activity: 140
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Dear CCI Community,

Don't forget that we have an active BOUNTY CAMPAIGN that will lasts for 9 more weeks. Perform simple tasks and get your share of 5,000,000 CCI Tokens.

Official Bounty Thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466

You also can find all the necessary information in this PDF file - https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf
What is the value of these tokens in dollars?
Activity: 193
In this project I like high flexibility and easy access. With these features Cyber Capital Invest should become the best one.
So many questions about the bounty campaign. Is there no single thread for this? These topics should be discussed there.
Dear CCI Community,

Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
I remember way back years ago when an investment project is created, a lot of people are interested to invest and give their trust and money to that project because they know that it is legit project but now if you will implement that kind of project you will experience difficulties in finding investors and customers because now a days it is very hard to trust easily.
This situation in the whole market now and its reason is a bearish trend, but it is already over.
Many indicators indicate that we are at the beginning of the bullish trend. I see that on many coins the growth is fairly stable.
Activity: 588
But professionals should be able to do this. No one talks about the 100% forecast
, but the forecast should be so good as to make a profit.
If out of 10 projects, operations on three will bring a loss, three will have a balance and four more will bring profit and the overall balance will be positive, then I think that this will be a good result. Are you talking about such a principle?
It is not necessary to apply this principle to different projects, this is true for different trading strategies for one project. The most important is the total result.
Activity: 71
CYBER CAPITAL INVEST is not a bad option for those wishing to discover a new world of investment and modern technology. The experienced team of the project, these guys really understand the goals and ways to achieve them, pleases.
brand new
Activity: 0
this looks an awsome project and more awsome in bounty
this is a good project and with considerable rewards, and if many people participate in the project campaign, your project will be a success.
I want to ask 'I see in your gift announcement, there is no signature campaign, I think Bitcointalk forum is very important, very many people are looking for their opportunity in this forum in project their,

Hello. Indeed, the signature campaign is important and we are aware of that. For our Bounty Program we decided to put more emphasis on social media, articles and videos.
Hi,
When will your bounty program end ?
Hello, the Bounty Program duration is 10-12 weeks. It started on 2nd of July and will lasts til mid of September.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Hi,
When will your bounty program end ?
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I remember way back years ago when an investment project is created, a lot of people are interested to invest and give their trust and money to that project because they know that it is legit project but now if you will implement that kind of project you will experience difficulties in finding investors and customers because now a days it is very hard to trust easily.
This situation in the whole market now and its reason is a bearish trend, but it is already over.
Activity: 461
Dear CCI Community,

An impressive project and a huge bounty reward. With support of bounty hunters, your project will be success.
Only one question bro, as I see in your bounty  announcement, there is no signature campaign? I think Bitcointalk forum is very important, so many people looking their opportunity on this forum, so have so many project want BTT members bring signature about their project.
Yeah right, the amount of coin offered in their bounty is a huge number that is why many people are attracted to join them.
Jump to: