Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 37. (Read 51424 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

Yeah, Some investors only think about the fast profit specially those news investors, For me it's better to invest to those platform that will give you not too much profit for a short time.

Lol, if you ask me, investment is investment. Be it short time or long time profit, what matters most is to make profit. Although not all investment bring profit. Sadly, some bring long time loss  Grin CCI excluded though  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Do not forget that CCI fixed the price for 1 ETH at $ 430 during the ICO. At the moment you get twice as many tokens for 1 ETH.
But the price is rising again, so who knows how long you can benefit from it. So you better act fast

yeah, but you still have to consider that the current situation of the market means a lot of investors would not want to pour their funds until they are sure of the market condition

Yeah, We don't know when will be the market condition will be good again and there's a lot of wise investors that waiting for sometime before they make an investments.

ETH is rocking since last couple of days. And I think it will go up and will hit at least 300 USD.  Not sure if bull Run started,  but I think low is done now.
I agree with you this will be very beneficial for other projects too as not only ETH but everything is going green again, how high can it go this time?

I think it is too early to decide if the bull run has began. However I think it will be hitting 400 by October. If ETH keeps on raising it would be beneficial for everyone I guess.

Yeah, Instead of thinking about if the bull run is already started let's grab some chance now here in CCI to have more of their tokens because once the bull run really started it will be really good.

I don't understand the discussion about a possible bull run. The CCI team make a great offer and you will get the value of 430$ for 1 ETH in CCI Tokens, independent if the bull run has started.

Yes, It's really a great chance now to get more CCI tokens while the sale is running because sooner or later we will get more than what we think on our investment.

Can someone please explain how this fixing of ETH price at $430 will give us more tokens at lower price? And what about early investors?

Fixing it at this price is primarily to protect early investors who probably invested at that price. So basically as I understand it this does not give you more tokens. It just puts you at a similar level as the early investors.

Yeah, I think that's how it works, For me it's good because old and new investors will going to get a same amount of token at the same price. But it will depend now on investors if they will going to like it or not.
In my opinion I think the team are trying to avoid dumping of CCI tokens but if Eth is on the rise it will benefit everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Presale ongoing at Cybercapitalinvest.io I think it’s less than 18days left. What’s next team, after the presale?

Yes precisely it is about 14 days left with about 8.839.528 tokens sold. I am not sure if the progress bar updates for fiat and btc investments but for ethereum I am guessing it is a live update.

So they have still not gotten to the softcap. What happened to the early momentum at the beginning of the token sale or is it because of the price of the tokens.

i am guessing it has to do with the overall market but i still believe things will turn around soon CCI should try to do something

Not every project will be a rocket, sadly investment funds always seem to fill slowly people in this industry seem to be after the +1000x risk vs the solid slow moving over time investment dividends but eventually smarter investors diversify and join the slower platforms once they establish themselves as stable and reliable

Yeah, Some investors only think about the fast profit specially those news investors, For me it's better to invest to those platform that will give you not too much profit for a short time.

Investors need to start thinking more long term with crypto. Like Vitalik said last week I tthink the opportunity for ICO’s to earn an instant x 100 - 1000 has passed. This ICO might do well but it will take longer to get the returns investors got at the start of this year and last year on crypto start ups.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Check out this status update video they also posted on their Twitter and official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvphzmDYQs, and amazing how they explain how you could calculate your profit.

Thanks for this. I need to start paying attention to their social media more. I remember asking this on their telegram and i was told the exact amount of profit i will make based on how much tokens i own.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Check out this status update video they also posted on their Twitter and official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmvphzmDYQs, and amazing how they explain how you could calculate your profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I just increased my CCI tokens after going through the whitepaper last night and a chat with my financial adviser. There’s lot of potential on this one. Can’t wait to meet the team in one of their meetups. When that goin to be team?
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

yes its important not to get greedy!
the projects that shows huge profit are most probably SCAM!
try to use their logic how they'll make profit to share with you!
CCI has the perfect one!

Agree.  Investment is different,  we should not club or compare it with trading.  We first need to decide what you want to do.  Investment or trading and then stick to the path.

Truth is huge profit is almost an occurrence in day trading I.e for those who know exactly how the market works, the professionals that know how to Short currency in lower timeframe however that is totally different from investment.... If we are looking at making a x10 or x100 gain in a short time then we are using the wrong word so far
Activity: 532
Token sales came to a halt somehow. With this market recovery, most likely this will improve I believe. Project like CCI will get its attention now.

Is this the current state of the ICO and have this been made official?

I need an official response please

I dunt think he is making an announcement, I believe he was trying to make a point about how the downward trend of token cause a very or almost total stop of the sales of token.
Yeah a lot of projects halted their sales but now they are also starting to get a good amount of investors in again and this is also happening with CCI.

Won't be surprised if in a short time to come I start seeing announcements of extensions in sales period for most projects. I think the nature of the market must have caused many to think in that line.
Activity: 490

Precisely, this is a very good point. There are so many crypto projects out there that are trying to offer the same service as CCI, they need to differentiate so investors can take them seriously.

I think they just got used to those early days where it was easy getting those xxs but things are changing now; things are slowly and not as fast as they used to primarily because of the adoption.
Activity: 238

CCI has the perfect one!

Agree.  Investment is different,  we should not club or compare it with trading.  We first need to decide what you want to do.  Investment or trading and then stick to the path.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

CCI has the perfect one!
Activity: 630

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Precisely, this is a very good point. There are so many crypto projects out there that are trying to offer the same service as CCI, they need to differentiate so investors can take them seriously.

Yep diversification is good but they have to differentiate themselves by offering investment plans that others arent offering safe ways for investors to invest and places that people can feel secure investing and getting the money flowing from various investment channels
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

Crypto trading is very risky. The market is volatile. Price changes happens with the little FUD and FOMO. I don’t anyone can keep a clean sheet although some traders cover losses with previous profits. But it’s good to know that CCI has an insurance plan for all that.
You're right on that!
But pro traders consider and track everything before jumping to trading using premium professional trading tools!
So the chances of loss is lower!
but you're right FUD btw!
And insurance Fund could be a great safe on that!

Agreed. I would personally want to see the criteria they will use in selecting the professional traders they will use for the platform. The selection process will be where the success will start from.

From what I read so far in the thread it seem like they have already selected the professional traders but then again good point you raised plus it will be nice to see this professionals and get to know them
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and I don't see how it's possible for anyone to only make profit and no loss while trading crypto. So I have my doubts about their product.

That is the point, not anyone can make profit with trading. I lose money while I try to trade, because of my impatience. Therefore I, and I think many others, need CCI. The professional traders will help beginners to gain profit.

You have actually put it well, the fact that people lose from trading should be the exact reason why they need CCI, no two ways about it.

yeah, and the beautiful thing about CCI is that it will be professionals who are doing the trading so investors don't have to worry about investment and trading decisions
copper member
Activity: 644

You have actually put it well, the fact that people lose from trading should be the exact reason why they need CCI, no two ways about it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

they say that there can be losses. and against these these losses there is an insurance through the reserve tokens

I wonder does that mean that they will use future profits to refill the reserve pool to assure they have a continued stable reserve for future months didnt see that mentioned

I could not find anything exactly. but I think that will be necessary. because if one day they really have a lot of customers and the prices crash, they will need large reserves
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Pages:
Jump to: