Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 89. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.
Crowdsale price is going to be 0.20 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.
The fact that users can create an anonymous account is great as it supports one of the reason why Cryptocurrency came to be. Great team here.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I seen the price is not much high for investment. But I just want to know that what is the minimum investment in ICO?
During the Private sale, minimum investment amount is 5ETH. During next stages of ICO, minimum investment amount is 0,1ETH. Presale starts on 3rd of September  Smiley
Ohh, but why private sale is too much costly? And is any bonuses or discounts are available in the private & Pre sale?
Actually, after the Investor's Cabinet (https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/dashboard) launch, we changed the minimum Private sale investment to 1 ETH.
During the Private sale, the CCI Token price is 0.10 USD, during the Presale 0.12 USD.

That's a good way of attracting investors early into the project, between, the early investors are known to actually be the risk takers, so the above statement is understandable, another point of input that i will like to suggest is to ensure that the sales bar is always up to date, it may seem like nothing but the sales bar attracts investors, especially when sales are going on pretty well

You are right mate. To lower the minimum investment in the Private-Sale will attract more investors. 5 ETH was to much for me, but 1 ETH minimum purchase is OK. Maybe I will buy today, to grab the 10% extra bonus.

1 eth minimum is ok. Seeing that Ethereum value is a little bit low and is affordable. That should do it for their private sale.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

1 ETH is a fair minimum bet. Even if you prefer to approach the bigger investors in private sale, in my opinion nothing speaks against a lower minimum investment. Even small investors want to get the good bonus, but often do not have enough capital for it. With 1 ETH one addresses both the large and the small investors
Activity: 490
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.

Many hodlers have their assets in a halt state awaiting for some up trend or a peak to happen; not many are familiar with day trading and that day traders, at least the experienced ones actually many money from it. I this could be a start for beginners.
Activity: 532
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

Other than the already existing income source like investment, bounty and airdrops, this will create an extra stream of income with blockchain for some others who know no jack about trading.
Activity: 630
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!

I still didn't finish yet to read their white paper but if you will open it you will find some infomations that you want to know. I'm also waiting for the bounty so I could start promoting it more.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Pre-sale itself is just about to start. Then main ICO have to go. Then only exchanges. Why is it so urgent to talk about exchanges now? We really have to wait for it.
Our first listing partnerships with exchanges have begun. We have agreements with bluebelt and Indacoin. Discussions with bigger exchanges are already happening.

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

Since it's an investment project getting them listed early enough is an advantage, no qualms, it gives more confidence and assurance of the project doing well in the future

I'm not convinced, an early exchange listing is n't always advantagerous and somtimes can have the opposite effect
Activity: 672

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

Pre-sale itself is just about to start. Then main ICO have to go. Then only exchanges. Why is it so urgent to talk about exchanges now? We really have to wait for it.
Our first listing partnerships with exchanges have begun. We have agreements with bluebelt and Indacoin. Discussions with bigger exchanges are already happening.

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

Since it's an investment project getting them listed early enough is an advantage, no qualms, it gives more confidence and assurance of the project doing well in the future
Activity: 28
you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!
Activity: 630

Yeah, Listing on exchanges will come soon as of now the project is still on ICO's stages why they need to rush it, Some people really want some projects get listed on exchanges for what? To sell or buy?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Good move listing this early at least this would mean we will be looking at some volume which can then be used for larger exchanges.

Ya it’s definitly ahead of where I’d imagine it get listed I think it’s a good move as it removes the feeling of being locked in to your investment when the exchanges only come online a year later like some others
Activity: 37
I've noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?

Id like to know that also, if we're going to be following the traders on the platform, id like to see some transparency and show their trades, and TX ID's as proof etc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I have just seen that you want to give traders the opportunity to work for you. These must meet strict criteria. Which prerequisites do we have to fulfill?
and can we already apply?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Is there any token lockup whatsoever, either that of ICOparticipants, bounty, developers or advisors? I got a friend, a citizen of USA, resident in Toronto Canada, ATM, can he participate in the coming ICO?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Its good seeing you guys preparing for exchange  listing this early. Although i have never had of those two exchange. Will check them out.

yeah, they are really too early but regardless of the timing i believe they will make great impact their project is really cool and awesome.

I have found the Twitter account of Cyber capital invest for you. Here you go https://twitter.com/invest_cyber . I know a coin that delayed the listing on exchanges, and that turned out very bad for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

yeah, they are really too early but regardless of the timing i believe they will make great impact their project is really cool and awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: