Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 13. (Read 33205 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
That is great. Guess Burger King is the first from fast food franchise that starts implementing cryptocurrency.
I wonder how the process of buying will look like? Most have wallets on the phones. Just walk to cashier, scam QR code and that is it ?
there can be so many ways. they can make a payment app. and yes. scanning Qr Code could be a way too to make payments fast. the main thing is they are accepting crypto and that's really awesome.

and Thanks CGCX for sharing this news.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
It's been a few days since the revamped CGCX.io exchange has been launched. We hope you are enjoying the ZERO (0) transaction fee offer. Keep trading and bring your friends to sign up & take advantage of our limited period offer. Wait no more and sign in on https://www.cgcx.io

#CGCXio #Version2 #Offer #ZeroTransactionFee

Not CMC?
Just as I mentioned little above, we should arrive to CMC in 2 weeks.
how is your project progressing, especially the news about CMC, I think today is exactly 2 weeks from the announcement that you announced. I hope you keep your promise
Hi there!

The process is going on and we are working on it. It appeared we need a few more days to update you on the situation with CMC. Stay tuned for updates.
Fast food chains embracing crypto? Adoption is on the rise and it won't stop. Either you are with it or you're out.

Which side are you on?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/burger-king-lets-you-pay-your-way-in-germany-with-bitcoin

#Burger #BurgerKing #Germany #Bitcoin
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
What will the be the impact of decreasing the Bitcoin block reward from 12.5 to 6.25? BTCBTC Cool Cool

Analysts expect that the halving will trigger a Bitcoin price boom. Get your BTC on https://www.cgcx.io with a zero transaction fee offer for a limited period only!

#BTC #Bitcoin #Halving #CGCXio #Crypto
hey, you missed the question I asked right before your comment, today it's been more than 2 weeks but I haven't seen CGCX listed on CMC. What happened
What will the be the impact of decreasing the Bitcoin block reward from 12.5 to 6.25? BTCBTC Cool Cool

Analysts expect that the halving will trigger a Bitcoin price boom. Get your BTC on https://www.cgcx.io with a zero transaction fee offer for a limited period only!

#BTC #Bitcoin #Halving #CGCXio #Crypto
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
It's been a few days since the revamped CGCX.io exchange has been launched. We hope you are enjoying the ZERO (0) transaction fee offer. Keep trading and bring your friends to sign up & take advantage of our limited period offer. Wait no more and sign in on https://www.cgcx.io

#CGCXio #Version2 #Offer #ZeroTransactionFee

Not CMC?
Just as I mentioned little above, we should arrive to CMC in 2 weeks.
how is your project progressing, especially the news about CMC, I think today is exactly 2 weeks from the announcement that you announced. I hope you keep your promise
As a crypto trader, it is important that you help the community grow with you. Traders are always on the lookout for great features & benefits. Spread the news that CGCX.io as an introductory offer for the launch of its revamped exchange is offering ZERO TRANSACTION FEE trading.

Use the hashtags #CGCXio #Version2 #Offer #ZeroTransactionFee and share with your friends & community.

Visit https://www.cgcx.io
What are the advantages of launching your IEO on CGCX.io? Read this blog post to understand in detail.
https://medium.com/@CGCX.io/insured-ieo-with-cgcx-io-86f8a748d8c7

If you are ready to launch your project's IEO, drop us a note on [email protected]

#InitialExchangeOffering #CGCXio #IEO #Insurance

What are the criteria to launch IEO on your platform? Or there are no criteria ? Each and every project can write to [email protected] and in few weeks/months its IEO will happen on CGCX ?
Yep, that's right!

Just drop a letter to our [email protected] email and our team will get in touch with you Smiley. They'll provide all necessary information including criterias.
Thank you for the information and I think this is very helpful especially what you have said is clear,
so if you want to ask questions or want to find out information please send a letter directly to the email
You are welcome!

Feel free to ask anything any time Smiley.
What are the criteria to launch IEO on your platform? Or there are no criteria ? Each and every project can write to [email protected] and in few weeks/months its IEO will happen on CGCX ?
I think that such criteria are the privacy of every exchange, and certainly every exchange has its own criteria for choosing a project, it is not possible for an exchange to choose projects randomly, because that can destroy the good name of the exchange.

We all know Binance exchange. And according to this article, listing there costs 400 BTC. These can be only rumors. But each rumor was based on something.

I'm not asking to reveal all the privacy, but at least to hear, that project need that and this, and be able to do this, if he wants to get its IEO launched on CGCX.

Otherwise with enough money, scam project can sneak into IEO...

The procedure is pretty straight forward. Once an interested project writes to us, we setup a first level discussion wherein we figure out the business model, understand the future plans and trajectory. Later, a few documents are requested which are analysed by our investment analysts to do a background check, feasibility study, fit within the CGCX exchange etc.

After a series of discussions and agreements, a project becomes eligible to get listed.

Hope this answers your question. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
What are the advantages of launching your IEO on CGCX.io? Read this blog post to understand in detail.

If you are ready to launch your project's IEO, drop us a note on [email protected]

Yep, that's right!

Just drop a letter to our [email protected] email and our team will get in touch with you Smiley. They'll provide all necessary information including criterias.
Thank you for the information and I think this is very helpful especially what you have said is clear,
so if you want to ask questions or want to find out information please send a letter directly to the email

Yep, that's right!

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I think that such criteria are the privacy of every exchange, and certainly every exchange has its own criteria for choosing a project, it is not possible for an exchange to choose projects randomly, because that can destroy the good name of the exchange.

How do you mean it is going to destroy their good name, this does not make sense, this is a new exchange in the space that need liquidity and more users, having the information in the public is a plus to the team because it shows transparency, not that they won't do any background check on the project but it is a win-win situation for me
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209

We all know Binance exchange. And according to this article, listing there costs 400 BTC. These can be only rumors. But each rumor was based on something.

I'm not asking to reveal all the privacy, but at least to hear, that project need that and this, and be able to do this, if he wants to get its IEO launched on CGCX.

Otherwise with enough money, scam project can sneak into IEO...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

That is valid point they can't explain in public forum so that I also agreed with you they developed a system to pick  a project for IEO on that platform. If they will get succeed to launch a big project on this platform than surely it will bring more attention and boost the growth.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209

FINMA has issued banking and securities dealers' licenses to SEBA Crypto AG and Sygnum AG. This sets a new standard for banking in the Blockchain and digital asset economy.

We applaud the move and look forward to future developments. 👏💯

https://news.bitcoin.com/switzerland-approves-bitcoin-banks-but-with-strict-conditions-attached/
What is Solidity?

Solidity is an programming language for writing smart contracts. It is used for implementing smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, most notably, Ethereum.

#Ethereum #ETH #Solidity #Knowledge #Learning #CGCXio

what does CGCX have to do with Solidity? is CGCX build using Solidity or there is something coming up in future about that?
That's the one of feature that already offered in the roadmap of CGCX to build its own smartcontract platform used solidity.
I hope this will give you best answer
CGCX platform has the ability to program smart contracts, which can execute payments automatically without human intervention. All tradable assets that can be represented via a digital token and publicly traded can be used in these smart contracts, subject to regulatory requirements. Each of our smart contracts will be written by experienced solidity developers, and they will also be reviewed by professional Ethereum whitehat teams before deployment.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/19626-cgcx-4in1-hybrid-crypto-platform
Absolutely correct Smiley.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
What is Solidity?

Solidity is an programming language for writing smart contracts. It is used for implementing smart contracts on various blockchain platforms, most notably, Ethereum.

#Ethereum #ETH #Solidity #Knowledge #Learning #CGCXio

what does CGCX have to do with Solidity? is CGCX build using Solidity or there is something coming up in future about that?
That's the one of feature that already offered in the roadmap of CGCX to build its own smartcontract platform used solidity.
I hope this will give you best answer
CGCX platform has the ability to program smart contracts, which can execute payments automatically without human intervention. All tradable assets that can be represented via a digital token and publicly traded can be used in these smart contracts, subject to regulatory requirements. Each of our smart contracts will be written by experienced solidity developers, and they will also be reviewed by professional Ethereum whitehat teams before deployment.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/19626-cgcx-4in1-hybrid-crypto-platform
Pages:
Jump to: