Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 2. (Read 33180 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 1
The CGCX.io exchange will undergo scheduled maintenance on 28 Feb (00.01 SGT). During the downtime, our tech team will be working on exchange maintenance and upgrades.

If you have any queries or concerns, email us on [email protected] 

See you online shortly!

#CGCXio #InsuredExchange

what is the status of the allegation of the OP, who started this thread? Any feedback on why he wrote such accusation. Being an exchange, you should resolve those kind of issue as users from here might not use your exchange for the fear that they will be screwed upon using your exchange.

This post is from 2 years ago during the time of our ICO. We have no idea who started it and why. It could mostly be a work of unscrupulous ransom hunters. Internet is a free space and under the mask of anonymity anyone can write any baseless comment. If there is a genuine concern, they can identify themselves and come forward for a reasonable redressal if any. The reaction to minute dissatisfaction is usually magnified multifold in social media more out of a knee jerk over-reaction than a genuine concern. It is common that people do not bother to remove their negative comments even after redressal which is a harsh truth of social media.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
The CGCX.io exchange will undergo scheduled maintenance on 28 Feb (00.01 SGT). During the downtime, our tech team will be working on exchange maintenance and upgrades.

See you online shortly!

#CGCXio #InsuredExchange

what is the status of the allegation of the OP, who started this thread? Any feedback on why he wrote such accusation. Being an exchange, you should resolve those kind of issue as users from here might not use your exchange for the fear that they will be screwed upon using your exchange.
Where does #Bitcoin BTC go in the next 24 hours? 

A. $8500
B. $9000 +

Reply with A or B and let us know why!

See you online shortly!

#CGCXio #InsuredExchange
BEWARE - This Project Is A Scam. They Do Not Honor Their Contracts. They Do Not Pay Their Vendors. BEWARE

just wondering why this threads still available OP? if they are scam just delete this threads to avoid new victim tht will invest on this project.
if what you say are real that they are not pay their vendor , then you should ask moderator to deleted this threads immedietly
Admin if this forum or the thread starter who has the control to delete this thread. There must be another verification from the team regarding this project and the message that you have quoted already almost to years since it was created. Im feeling curious about how the maintenance of the website is not yet ended. I have also another question regarding cerlos which looks very suspicious for me.
Did someone know about ETA when maintenance will be ended?

Maintenance work in ongoing and once it's completed we will share an update on all our social media channels. In a couple of days, we shall be fully up & running. Some features are already live along with the website. If you happen to have any queries, please email us on [email protected] and we'll be happy to help. Thanks!
BEWARE - This Project Is A Scam. They Do Not Honor Their Contracts. They Do Not Pay Their Vendors. BEWARE

just wondering why this threads still available OP? if they are scam just delete this threads to avoid new victim tht will invest on this project.
if what you say are real that they are not pay their vendor , then you should ask moderator to deleted this threads immedietly

Hi, unfortunately we cannot delete the posts from our users and can only report it. We are a real project, with a real exchange and have always paid our vendors on time. Blatant accusations hold no ground unless the people who comment share evidence or proof. People will always try to pull others down and that's a reality we just have to live with.

For CGCX users, we are always available to answer any queries or concerns and are just an email away on [email protected]
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
The user who created this thread and wrote this accusation has not been active for a long time, so I understand the lack of possibilities to explain this situation.
However, leaving this thread with such information in the opening post show a great lack of professionalism.
I think the most reasonable solution would be to abandon this thread and create a new one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com

Crypto is still an asset, but the evolution of real world uses are driving its value. Here is what's happening besides crypto exchanges:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-real-world-use-cases-will-drive-crypto-growth-in-2020
Happy #Friday! How much do you HODL vs. how much do you trade?
The best traders remove emotion from the equation. Agree?
BTC
More than 7 days waiting XRP withdrawal, it is very bad....

XRP withdrawal takes more than 7 days? this is so bad. last year I made an XRP withdrawal from the CGCX exchange requiring 1x24 hours, due to security reasons and the large number of withdrawals. And now it takes 7 days, this is getting worse. Now I began to understand what was said by Bitkoyun.

As explained in the previous post, the exchange is undergoing maintenance and upgrades for new features to be launched, hence the delay in withdrawals.

You should improve your system to make this process much faster even I am not using this platform due to some restrictions there. I hope after recent implementation of new features you will provide more better services.

We are always working on enhancing the platform and launching new features. Various restrictions and issues shall be resolved after the ongoing maintenance and upgrades. Hope to see you back on our platforms. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

XRP withdrawal takes more than 7 days? this is so bad. last year I made an XRP withdrawal from the CGCX exchange requiring 1x24 hours, due to security reasons and the large number of withdrawals. And now it takes 7 days, this is getting worse. Now I began to understand what was said by Bitkoyun.

As explained in the previous post, the exchange is undergoing maintenance and upgrades for new features to be launched, hence the delay in withdrawals.

You should improve your system to make this process much faster even I am not using this platform due to some restrictions there. I hope after recent implementation of new features you will provide more better services.
What can traders and investors expect from South Korean regulation? Find out here:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/prepare-for-liftoff-south-koreas-crypto-regulation-ignites-in-2019

#SouthKorea #Crypto #Regulations

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Hi, as you would have noticed the website is currently down due to system upgrades and maintenance work. Hence, there has been a delay in the withdrawals. Please be assured that once the exchange is live again, all transactions will be processed normally. Thanks.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Do you still believe in exchanges like this? I think an exchange like this is very risky for us to lose the money we have, several times, I have failed in withdrawing the assets that I have in cgcx exchange even though not in large amounts but it still remains disappointing, especially their team responds to user complaints with the time long enough, so that this clearly made me make the decision to stop trading in their exchanges, at the beginning of the release of the cgcx exchange, I thought if this exchange would grow even more but the reality was not.
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
The CGCX.io exchange will be offline due to scheduled maintenance and planned platform upgrades. We will come back online with new features for you. Stay tuned!

Email us on [email protected] for any queries.
Pages:
Jump to: