Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 20. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
#Bitcoin is off to the races. The price has crossed $8,000 for the first time in 10 months. Is Crypto Winter over?

#CGCXio #InsuredExchange #Bullish #Crypto #BTC BTC Cool Grin

Agreed with you this is good sign for the whole ecosystem BTC is moving forward with very bullish trend and after a long time we are in this kind of bull rally. I hope it will bring positive impact on this platform too and more people will get involve and it also will get more value.

They must have good volume on exchange for getting profit and for get value of their  tokens. If they dont have - even on bullrun it will not impact on token price...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
#Bitcoin is off to the races. The price has crossed $8,000 for the first time in 10 months. Is Crypto Winter over?

Agreed with you this is good sign for the whole ecosystem BTC is moving forward with very bullish trend and after a long time we are in this kind of bull rally. I hope it will bring positive impact on this platform too and more people will get involve and it also will get more value.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1

BEWARE - This Project Is A Scam. They Do Not Honor Their Contracts. They Do Not Pay Their Vendors. BEWARE

how did the CGCX team respond to this? is there an explanation?
or maybe the statement is true, because until now the CGCX exchange has not been listed in CMC
There's a explanation at page #68.

We don't know why topic starter wrote this message there: we tried to contact him but we didn't ever received an answer. Most likely he was bought by our competitor(s). We tried to contact moderators about this issue, but according to the rules they can't do anything with this.

Just wanted to add, that we did all bounty\airdrop payouts, we checked and successfully resolved *EACH* payout request, we paid all prizes from our contests, etc. I mean we don't have and never had any open disputes with anyone, which means there's a zero possibility for messages like that.
Considering all information given above, you can come to conclusion about this person by your own Smiley.

... because until now the CGCX exchange has not been listed in CMC
CMC didn't listed any new exchange in last six months.
We are still in negotiations and for us it seems like we are close.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
BEWARE - This Project Is A Scam. They Do Not Honor Their Contracts. They Do Not Pay Their Vendors. BEWARE

how did the CGCX team respond to this? is there an explanation?
or maybe the statement is true, because until now the CGCX exchange has not been listed in CMC
To all the Mothers out there, #HappyMothersDay from #CGCXio 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

You don't need to pass full KYC to withdraw. Basic insta-KYC is enough.

This is a good news. What about IEO? Are you going launch some IEO too like this making nowdays all popular exchanges?
Hello, Community members!

We are running a technical upgrade due to which some of the order books will not be available for trading. We will update you as soon as the upgrade is completed.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please, e-mail us at [email protected] for any queries.
This platform have some interesting features but KYC process making afraid some people to get started there while some other exchanges offering their services without any KYC with limited amount to withdraw. If they will bring some flexibility and give freedom to people to stay anonymous than it can catch the attention of more people.
I think this is made because users funds are insured? This is advantages of course that funds are safe. But people really dont want pass the KYC on exchanges, while a lot of big exchanges where KYC does not needed..
You don't have to pass full KYC to start trading: you just need to fill basic information about yourself (name + telephone number) and you'll be ready to start trading within 30 secs Smiley.
But for withdraw KYC does not nedeed too?

You don't need to pass full KYC to withdraw. Basic insta-KYC is enough.
How much limit you have without KYC?
Right now we can't say exact amounts, because we are still correcting our numbers, but still they are higher compared to Binance ones for example.
What about marketing? Are you going to have some one for attract people on your exchange?
We are working on it also Smiley. Right now we are implementing various upgrades and once they are done - CGCX exchange platform will be more attractive to traders.
Do you going to burn some tokens from exchange profit for example for increase tokens value?
We can't burn tokens because of Singapore laws.
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6532528919919284224

Vin Menon, the Co-Founder & Strategic Advisor of CGCX.io was a part of a thought provoking panel discussion at the World Blockchain STO Summit in Dubai on “Security token standards and the rise of private blockchains for security tokens” alongside an accomplished set of people from related industries.

What are your thoughts on security tokens and the shifting landscape from ICOs to STOs?

Cool Cool
This platform have some interesting features but KYC process making afraid some people to get started there while some other exchanges offering their services without any KYC with limited amount to withdraw. If they will bring some flexibility and give freedom to people to stay anonymous than it can catch the attention of more people.
I think this is made because users funds are insured? This is advantages of course that funds are safe. But people really dont want pass the KYC on exchanges, while a lot of big exchanges where KYC does not needed..
You don't have to pass full KYC to start trading: you just need to fill basic information about yourself (name + telephone number) and you'll be ready to start trading within 30 secs Smiley.

But for withdraw KYC does not nedeed too? How much limit you have without KYC?
What about marketing? Are you going to have some one for attract people on your exchange? Do you going to burn some tokens from exchange profit for example for increase tokens value?
You mean platform for security tokens offering or you want to list security tokens? I have not know any security token so far...
Yes platform for security tokens offering (STO) and initial exchange offering (IEO). This is good, developers know what is popular now and they are trying to keep up with the times, indeed that is what is needed for new platforms that want to develop
Of course I would love to look at the implementation of this project.  Today, this idea is most relevant when the company's ico market is in the process of its decline.  First of all, investors' funds will be protected here, but participants of the Bounty companies will be able to receive real rewards for their work.

It's very fair and does not make things so worrying that many people have participated in this project. The time is waiting for that to happen and see the truth of all this.
But at the beginning of the thread saying if this project is dangerous and scam,
why do you say that this project isn't a scam? what do you think?
We don't know why topic starter wrote this message there: we tried to contact him but we didn't ever received an answer. Most likely he was bought by our competitor(s). We tried to contact moderators about this issue, but according to the rules they can't do anything with this.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
You mean platform for security tokens offering or you want to list security tokens? I have not know any security token so far...
Yes platform for security tokens offering (STO) and initial exchange offering (IEO). This is good, developers know what is popular now and they are trying to keep up with the times, indeed that is what is needed for new platforms that want to develop
Of course I would love to look at the implementation of this project.  Today, this idea is most relevant when the company's ico market is in the process of its decline.  First of all, investors' funds will be protected here, but participants of the Bounty companies will be able to receive real rewards for their work.

It's very fair and does not make things so worrying that many people have participated in this project. The time is waiting for that to happen and see the truth of all this.
But at the beginning of the thread saying if this project is dangerous and scam,
why do you say that this project isn't a scam? what do you think?
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Of course I would love to look at the implementation of this project.  Today, this idea is most relevant when the company's ico market is in the process of its decline.  First of all, investors' funds will be protected here, but participants of the Bounty companies will be able to receive real rewards for their work.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Bring your token holders complete peace of mind. List your token with CGCX.io to reach out to a wide existing user base and also benefit from our complete insurance feature.  Cool Cool

We are very soon launching our fully insured IEO and STO Listing offering. Are you excited for the launch?  Smiley Smiley

Connect with us on [email protected] to know more.

#IEO #STO #ICO #Token #Listing #Insurance #CGCXio #Crypto #Trading #Blockchain #Fintech

Pages:
Jump to: