Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 29. (Read 33205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I read somewhere in your telegram probably that CGCX team has no intention to take this token to external exchanges. If that's true doesn't look good because there will always be hurdle in adoption. Your token should be accessible across the globe and free market to decide its value as well. No one can deny the importance of availability of token on as many exchanges as possible.

Im agree with you. They must list token to other exchanges as well for increase liquidity. And also they must increase popularity of own exchange adding new hyped tokens to their exchange

No reason to deny this they should adopt aggressive approach to promote this platform and spread words with power. I think effective marketing could attract more people to become active on this exchange and it will increase demand of this token.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I read somewhere in your telegram probably that CGCX team has no intention to take this token to external exchanges. If that's true doesn't look good because there will always be hurdle in adoption. Your token should be accessible across the globe and free market to decide its value as well. No one can deny the importance of availability of token on as many exchanges as possible.

Im agree with you. They must list token to other exchanges as well for increase liquidity. And also they must increase popularity of own exchange adding new hyped tokens to their exchange
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello CGCX Happy New Year,

Happy New Year everyone, I would like to say about CGCX, this CGCX token will growth, I saw lots of CGCX holders selling their CGCX token, they are mistaken, CGCX has a good dimension in business, don't give up your CGCX token, but get more and more, You can trade with ease CRYPTO-CRYPTO and CRYPTO-FIAT.

CGCX offer a state of  the art, highly sophisticated hybrid platform. Unlike most exchanges that offer only cryptocurrency trading, CGCX is uniquely positioning itself in the blockchain world by providing four platforms rolled into one to offer  wide services to its customers namely Crypto Exchange, ICO Listing, Merchant Solutions, Smart Contracts.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
1/1/2019/W1/#1
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
2018 had its share of ups & downs with moments of Wow & Ouch keeping us on our toes. Let us welcome a prosperous 2019 full of new beginnings and positive news. Happy New Year to the community. 

#HNY #CGCXio #2019
It seems like the good news has been received by the participants who joined here, now the distribution has already taken place and the participants have received the token, hopefully the price is also as expected.
Yep, that's right!

Also, need to be mentioned, that bounty & airdrop distribution is finished a few hours ago. Everyone received tokens for their work.

If someone got any questions about distribution or anything else, please, feel free to chat with us at out Telegram chat room:
CGCX Official Group: https://t.me/CGCXio;
CGCX Official Bounty Group: https://t.me/CGCXofficialbounty.

Happy trading and Happy New Year in advance Smiley.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
It seems like the good news has been received by the participants who joined here, now the distribution has already taken place and the participants have received the token, hopefully the price is also as expected.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Singapore has become crypto friendly nation and more and more nice projects are coming out of Singapore. CGCX seems to be like exceptional project as always.
https://www.cgcx.io recently introduced the CGCX-BTC trading pair. Login to start trading CGCX tokens against BTC.

#BTC #CGCXio #TradingPair #InsuredExchange
I am happy to see your update
Thanks for sharing your emotions with us! We are happy to know you are waiting for new updates Smiley, this help us to work even better each day!

what about the listing of new tokens in the CGCX exchange? Does the team have the target of how many new tokens will be included in the next few months?
Yep!  
We have a target, and soon we'll post fresh and new information regarding listing of new tokens. Stay tune for new updates Smiley.

do you have a plan for cgcx token to be listed on external exchange dev ?
thank you
We raised a lot of funds during the crowdfunding stage so we could be able develop our own exchange according to our own vision instead of bringing a new coin to some other exchanges.
We want to see more people using CGCX exchange platform because this will help us grow and will protect investor's funds. This is exaclty why we are not planning to be listed somewhere else at this moment Smiley.

thank you

As per my information they have no plan to add this token on external exchanges at this stage. First they want to make success their own platform than they will start working on this to push this to other exchanges.
Yes, that's true! Nicely said!
It should be finished today since unlocking of tokens is set on this date but what is the matter of few hours earlier or later. Everyone will receive directly on the ethereum address that he/she provided. EGCX exchange is doing wonderful progress to offer different products. This token will be worth to let it sit in your wallet for some time.
Thanks a lot for your positive feedback, trust and belief Smiley.

It will take ~12 hours to complete all transactions. Distribution process will start today. Stay tune!

And distribution will be finished today as well?
Yep, it should be.

Tokens will be distributed to our MEW wallets directly?
Yes, that is correct.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

thank you

As per my information they have no plan to add this token on external exchanges at this stage. First they want to make success their own platform than they will start working on this to push this to other exchanges.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
https://www.cgcx.io recently introduced the CGCX-BTC trading pair. Login to start trading CGCX tokens against BTC.

#BTC #CGCXio #TradingPair #InsuredExchange
I am happy to see your update
Thanks for sharing your emotions with us! We are happy to know you are waiting for new updates Smiley, this help us to work even better each day!

what about the listing of new tokens in the CGCX exchange? Does the team have the target of how many new tokens will be included in the next few months?
Yep! 
We have a target, and soon we'll post fresh and new information regarding listing of new tokens. Stay tune for new updates Smiley.

thank you
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It should be finished today since unlocking of tokens is set on this date but what is the matter of few hours earlier or later. Everyone will receive directly on the ethereum address that he/she provided. EGCX exchange is doing wonderful progress to offer different products. This token will be worth to let it sit in your wallet for some time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

It will take ~12 hours to complete all transactions. Distribution process will start today. Stay tune!

And distribution will be finished today as well? Tokens will be distributed to our MEW wallets directly?
is it true that on the 30th of December is the date of distribution for bounty participants? if it's true I congratulate and hope the distribution process can run smoothly and quickly because they have been waiting long enough for the results of their hard work.
yes right, the team scheduled a bounty token distribution done today, but today I haven't got it yet, maybe it's still a distribution process. Hopefully today all tokens can be distributed in a day
Just stay patient because the distribution certainly takes time too I think it would be better to just keep watching the developments and hopefully the distribution process can run smoothly
Yep, that is correct!

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
is it true that on the 30th of December is the date of distribution for bounty participants? if it's true I congratulate and hope the distribution process can run smoothly and quickly because they have been waiting long enough for the results of their hard work.
yes right, the team scheduled a bounty token distribution done today, but today I haven't got it yet, maybe it's still a distribution process. Hopefully today all tokens can be distributed in a day
Just stay patient because the distribution certainly takes time too I think it would be better to just keep watching the developments and hopefully the distribution process can run smoothly
No worries, mate! It's just a beginning of the day Smiley.
Yep, it's true!

Thanks a lot for congratulations! We are happy to reward all bounty participants for their hard work Smiley.
We hope everything will be done quickly and without any delays.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: