Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 88. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Absolutely simply but great project. Unlike most exchanges that offers only cryptocurrency trading, CGCX is uniquely positioning itself in the blockchain world by providing four modules under single platform to offer wide services to its customers. Such a wonderful project for crypto people.
Activity: 182
Any bounty for this ICO? how to join?
BTW nice project, waiting for other press release regarding your ICO..
Smiley
Activity: 378
Wow.. A lot of benefits CGCX offers. Buy different products and services from partnered merchants and you can get the items in a discounted rate when you use CGCX token.. And not just that,, they even charge you less transaction fee for using CGCX as mode of payment.. Amazing..
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Interesting project, CGCX provides all its users with multi Wallets to store CGCX Tokens, Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies in a single location safely. This will revolutionize the crypto platform and bringing it to the next level. Im hoping for your success, I will support the project.
Activity: 140
Absolutely great project i think this is a successful in near days/months all investors makes profitable for their feature investment this project was a promising I'll waiting for lunching bounty of ths project and more update From this project.
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Hi there! What do you mean by SAFT?

Hello!
SAFT: Simple Agreement for Future Tokens
We issued SAFTs to venture capitalists during our private sale to raise the funds used to run our basic operations. Since success and end of our private sale, you would now be able to take part in our ICO during our Pre-Sale which runs from 1st May to 15th May 2018.
Activity: 266
Travel pre-sale stay 5 more days, hoping to be sold out so as to proceed to the next stage hopefully smooth and able to penetrate the target.
so much noise but where github lol? 🚩
I totally agree with you.It is always a great idea to have your codes available on github for the public to access and verify your project.It adds some strength to the seriousness of the project.

Hi, thank you for your interest in our project!

We currently have a large propriety code base and a lot of the code is not open source because that might unnecessarily expose internal APIs. As we are not a protocol, and are focused on user friendliness, most of our users will not be developers, but will instead be traders. Thus a having code on Github doesn't really benefit our target audience.

Nonetheless, once the platform is live, we will release documentation on the public trading APIs, and perhaps some code samples on Github.
Activity: 233
Hi there! What do you mean by SAFT?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think it been good project becoz the topic and looking promising and it seen it can be big future of this project
Activity: 1
It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?

We have our one-pager, light-paper, and website (https://www.cgcx.io) up to answer your questions! Do let me know what kind of information you're looking for and I'll be happy to answer them!

You may please have a look at our Light Paper here (https://www.cgcx.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/23-april-2018-CGCX-Lightpaper-new.pdf) .

Have a nice day for the project Cheesy I hope that many people are interested in your project

Definitely! The team is working round the clock to ensure this project's success. We hope that we'll be able to reach out to as many people as we can as well!
It seems doesn't have much attention. could you give me some more information to know more about your project?

We have our one-pager, light-paper, and website (https://www.cgcx.io) up to answer your questions! Do let me know what kind of information you're looking for and I'll be happy to answer them!
Activity: 406
bounty to be or not?

Yes, we'll be launching our bounty program soon. Do keep a lookout for our Bounty Program Announcement!

I'm ready to join  Grin
bounty to be or not?

Yes, we'll be launching our bounty program soon. Do keep a lookout for our Bounty Program Announcement!
Activity: 84

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I think a good project and your project also has good features, I'm sure many will participate with your project so that your project becomes successful. Wink Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
bounty to be or not?
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
so much noise but where github lol? 🚩
I totally agree with you.It is always a great idea to have your codes available on github for the public to access and verify your project.It adds some strength to the seriousness of the project.
Activity: 112
Have a nice day for the project Cheesy I hope that many people are interested in your project
Pages:
Jump to: