Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🐉 Coin Governance System - On-Chain Insurance for ICO Investors 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1014 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
FYI: You can find our bounty thread right here!
We would love to hear your feedback on the CGS Testnet

If you have tried the CGS Testnet yet, we would like to ask you to fill in this short survey about your experience with the Testnet. We will take it into account for the mainnet version. Your feedback is very appreciated!

Everyone that tries our testnet can earn up to $60 in CGS tokens, to participate please click here
Tell me, are you planning to expand your road map? now it looks tedious and there are very few events. will you have advisors?

Hi! Thanks for asking!

We will announce soon our advisors, but I can tell you for now that we're not paying for advisors to have them just appear: all our advisors will be organic and will be related to our project because they really believe in the Coin Governance System and will be actively involved in the project. They will be rewarded with our tokens.

Our 2018 roadmap is as follows:

MVP: CGS is launched
The CGS is working currently on the Kovan Testnet of Ethereum. You can try the CGS yourself by visiting https://testnet.cgs.vote. We reward people for trying it with up to $60 in CGS tokens. Here you can find out how to participate.

Q2 2018: Testing Phase - Rewards for feedback
At the moment, we're in the testing phase. Users will receive testnet tokens to try the product and give feedback. Testers and users that help improve the platform will be incentivized with mainnet CGS tokens.

Private Sale: 31/05/2018 - 30/06/2018
Pre ICO: a private token sale will take place prior the public one for a limited amount of participants. Ends 30/06/2018.

ICO: 01/07/2018 - 31/07/2018
Our Public Sale will start 01/07/2018 and ends 31/07/2018.

Q3 2018: Publication CGS on the Ethereum Mainnet
Beta Release: this milestone marks the publication of the first working version of the CGS platform on the Ethereum Mainnet.

Q3 2018: First real ICOs will be published on CGS
Investors will enjoy the protection of the CGS for the first time in live ICO. Among the first projects to implement CGS is Skyllz and Airsave Travel.

Q4: V 0.5 Limited Version
More projects will be included in the CGS. The projects will be manually added after a prior review to avoid spam and monitor the proper functioning of the platform.

Q4 2018/Q1 2019: V 1.0 Open Version
The CGS platform will be open for any ICO. The governance of the system will be delegated to the CGS community, that will decide through votings the certain parameters of the platform, such as number of tokens needed to create a project, etc.

Please let me know if this clearified your doubts or if you would like to receive some more information!

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Tell me, are you planning to expand your road map? now it looks tedious and there are very few events. will you have advisors?
Although a governance system for ICOs is a great idea for ICO investors, what incentives are there for an ICO project to use the Coin Governance System?

The CGS is as a sign of trust: If an ICO Implements the CGS, its ICO directly becomes more trustworthy and therefore more attractive for investors. Next to that, it will enjoy expanded visibility among our community of Arbiters (and ICO investors).

Activity: 34
This project has a very good concept and certainly useful in crypto business. Because the crypto business is vulnerable to fraud and bad practice, it needs protection for investors. I hope this project will get a lot of support from investors so that it can be done successfully.

Thank you! We hope so too. We have been working hard on it for quite some time, so any feedback is really appreciated. We think that the correct way to improve the quality of ICOs is through on-chain self-regulation.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Although a governance system for ICOs is a great idea for ICO investors, what incentives are there for an ICO project to use the Coin Governance System?
Activity: 420
This project has a very good concept and certainly useful in crypto business. Because the crypto business is vulnerable to fraud and bad practice, it needs protection for investors. I hope this project will get a lot of support from investors so that it can be done successfully.
Activity: 34
For those testing the app on Kovan, please, take a couple of minutes to fill this form with your feedback. It will help us to improve it!
TRY OUR TESTNET AND EARN UP TO $60 IN CGS TOKENS

If you try our testnet you can earn up to 400 CGS. Please read about the bounty testnet here
What an interesting project to protect ICO investors, really really good thing you guys got going. Safety has been a big deal for a while, a lot of projects going totally dark... Angry

Grin Great to hear you find our project interesting! Your support is very appriciated.

Our MVP is currently working on the Kovan testnet of Ethereum. Would you like to try it out?
wow, I think Coin Governance System is a brilliant project innovation. Further, the benefits offered by the project will be needed by all ICO investors around the world. An on-chain insurance mechanism should be created to support and protect investors of ICO from scams and bad practices. It is caused those issues more and more appearing lately.       

We totally agree with you on the need for an insurance/governance solution for ICOs to protect investors. We appreciate your support a lot!  Grin

We already have a working MVP, would you like to try it?

"The Coin Governance System is an on-chain insurance mechanism to protect ICO investors from scams and bad practices". Next, this will be very useful and may have an important role in Crypto Business. I hope many people will support this project. But I cannot find about the price of every 1 CGS token? Can you tell me.  

Thanks for your words, we appriciate your support!

70,000,000 CGS tokens will be for sale during the ICO. Softcap is $1,000,000 USD, hard cap is $10,000,000 . So expected token price during ICO is around $0,15.

Let us know if you have any other questions  Smiley
Activity: 56
What an interesting project to protect ICO investors, really really good thing you guys got going. Safety has been a big deal for a while, a lot of projects going totally dark... Angry
Activity: 168
wow, I think Coin Governance System is a brilliant project innovation. Further, the benefits offered by the project will be needed by all ICO investors around the world. An on-chain insurance mechanism should be created to support and protect investors of ICO from scams and bad practices. It is caused those issues more and more appearing lately.       
if the ICO market had been develop as a industy? they are a lots of project was doing the server for the ICO market.

Yes, all together we can make the ICO industry safer and more attractive. We protect ICO investors against scams and bad practices.

Let us know if you would like to try the CGS!
where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic

Hi! Our CTO is Adrián Calvo and software architect is Carlos Mora.

They have developed the MVP that is currently working on Kovan Network of Ethereum, you can try it hereGrin

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors🔥: https://icoholder.com/en/coin-governance-system-21969 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.  

Thanks, we saw it! Amazing  Grin
Activity: 278
if the ICO market had been develop as a industy? they are a lots of project was doing the server for the ICO market.
Activity: 143
where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
Pages:
Jump to: