Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 78. (Read 66124 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Hi devs, I see huge potential in what I've read in your wp. But are there any existing competitors nowadays? And if so, could you please point out your advantages comparing with the others? Thank you!

Thansk Consigliere!

As previously noted, we vary greatly with our competition. More specifically, no other platform enables you to curate your own personal index fund. (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds as well)

Our largest advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds.  User funds are held in escrow by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
nice logo & design, i like it , i hope your project runs successfully Smiley
Same opinion man, doesn't it remind you strat? I think it will be that successful too. Good feelings.
I'm not very familiar with the strat. What does the strat and COINVEST have in common?

From a technical point of view, there is nothing in common between them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Same opinion man, doesn't it remind you strat? I think it will be that successful too. Good feelings.
I'm not very familiar with the strat. What does the strat and COINVEST have in common?
These are two unique projects I mean style of Ann reminds me of strat  Cheesy blue colors, have good anticipation and believe this project will make me rich once strat did lol. I'm participating for sure, demanded sphere with experienced team members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 532

I hope the exchange rate will be like that of a strat))
Activity: 434
this token really has a high price, i hope all token will be sold out that will make the project successful. great luck for this project  Grin
Yes, the token is really expensive at the stage of presale. I also wonder, will grow token in the future? lol
Activity: 266
Hello, I often invest in a variety of ICO projects. But my native language is not English and I always use Google translator. Why did you block your WP?
You will make up certain portfolios of coins, I understand? Who will decide what coins will go into portfolios?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Tell me please. Did I understand correctly that I can exchange COIN tokens in  future exchange to any cryptocurrency through this platform?

If I read in op that this platform we using to index fund
and we can using to buy and sell in the platform. the whitepaper here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing
OK.  If simplify many complex phrases .. 

Thus, if I have today a few different coins on different exchanges, that I can exchange at ETH in order on December 11th I can exchange to a COIN-token at the rate of 1 ETH / 375 COIN. And then in 2018 I can exchange my COIN-tokens for various coins on the exchange COINVEST.

All right?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Tell me please. Did I understand correctly that I can exchange COIN tokens in  future exchange to any cryptocurrency through this platform?

If I read in op that this platform we using to index fund
and we can using to buy and sell in the platform. the whitepaper here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 314
this token really has a high price, i hope all token will be sold out that will make the project successful. great luck for this project  Grin
Activity: 420
Tell me please. Did I understand correctly that I can exchange COIN tokens in  future exchange to any cryptocurrency through this platform?
If I  have correctly read WP  this is true!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
One more question devs, on what stage is Coinvest App? Are you planning alpha version testing or working product is already released?
Activity: 434
When it starts pre-sale of tokens and are there any minimum investment?

Hi Morgan!  Whitelist opportunities are available now for private investors using a SAFT agreement.  Our planned pubilc presale dates are 12/18/17 - 12/31/17.  The crowdsale will commence after that in January.

And the adoption of investment is only possible in the ether as I understand it?
Interesting project and topic, I downloaded the technical documentation, now I read. I will ask about incomprehensible moments
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
What are the benefits for the investors, i mean if someone buys and holds the tokens will he be receiving any profit share from the company? Or the tokens are just for spending on the platform?
Hi devs, I see huge potential in what I've read in your wp. But are there any existing competitors nowadays? And if so, could you please point out your advantages comparing with the others? Thank you!
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
Hi devs! Do you plan start Russian ANN? I marked this project for myself and wanna learn more about it ASAP!

Hi Goovsy!  Great timing... our Russian, Chinese, and Korean ANN thread's have been translated and will be opened by tomorrow.

Pages:
Jump to: