Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CRTZ] Caratz🥕 | Bridging Crypto & Social Media | Working Product - page 2. (Read 735 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Your team description is too vague.  Almost every member of your teams name has been shortened on your website.  Can you please provide a full list with names and linkedin links?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The project seemed to me very interesting. But who is your team? They have a proven track record. They give interviews? Maybe on Skype or live in YouTube.

We will have a full explanation video out on yourube  soon. The platform already works, we want to focus on incentivizing adoption. Our focus is longterm success.
good project. token distribution is given equal percentage for all of category.  25% given for airdrop. but it will be case to dump the price of token in market.

The airdrops are to give users a minimum balance to access some of the higher tier features on the platform. It is too small of an amount for most users to dump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The project seemed to me very interesting. But who is your team? They have a proven track record. They give interviews? Maybe on Skype or live in YouTube.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Really, you have a cool project! You have reserved 20% of the tokens to the airdrop. When exactly will the airdrop be organized? With pleasure I will take part

We want to focus on letting everyone have access to the project, as our vision is to empower people globally to use Caratz. The airdrop will be done concurrently wiht our bounty program which we will put up soon. Thank you all for your support!

Crossp-latform token transfer is a good project, any reputable or known people behind the project?

There are few differences but still looks like another copied wallet project like the first ones. The website loads slow too, I can't browse anything on it even what the features are.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
transaction & first cryptocurrency exchange that allows direct cross-platform token transfers via social media. This is the most attractive transaction that is safe this might work
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
good project. token distribution is given equal percentage for all of category.  25% given for airdrop. but it will be case to dump the price of token in market.
I've got more interest to the other campaign. I hope that the project will be success, so the bount will also distributed:D
Really nice. (y)

Thank you for the support! We will be rolling out the bounty program very soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I've got more interest to the other campaign. I hope that the project will be success, so the bount will also distributed:D
Really nice. (y)
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Really, you have a cool project! You have reserved 20% of the tokens to the airdrop. When exactly will the airdrop be organized? With pleasure I will take part

We want to focus on letting everyone have access to the project, as our vision is to empower people globally to use Caratz. The airdrop will be done concurrently wiht our bounty program which we will put up soon. Thank you all for your support!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
Looks pretty interesting  Smiley

We appreciate that, we have been working very hard on the platform. Our explanation video and bounty program will be ready soon.
Learn more about us https://bittox.com/2018/02/27/caratz/
thank you. I will read and understand about your project. i think your project will be success. I like your project.

We appreciate that, we have been working very hard on the platform. Our explanation video and bounty program will be ready soon.
Learn more about us https://bittox.com/2018/02/27/caratz/
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Disclaimer: I'm in no way associated with the project, I'm posting this as I've been paid to do so in order to take advantage of my legendary account status, I do not have an opinion on this project nor the team behind it.

Wat

Apologies, we did not have a high enough ranked existing bitcointalk account so we had to use a proxy. This is the only official Caratz ICO account.
Activity: 172
Very interesting project! thank you, hope your project grows and many investors will join.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
Disclaimer: I'm in no way associated with the project, I'm posting this as I've been paid to do so in order to take advantage of my legendary account status, I do not have an opinion on this project nor the team behind it.

Wat
Activity: 2
Nice website, cant wait for the bounty.

looks attractive. will there be a company bounty in the future? on the site I have not found such information! an interesting opportunity to pay through social networks

We are preparing a full bounty campaign post soon. We will also have a full explanation video up very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: